Submit

Has it? huh?....HUH!?! lol
  yes ALL THE TIME
  I dont care, if they are judging me screw them
View Results

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:14 am
Ms. Chaos
Have you ever tried something new like put on a lot of makeup or wear different clothes, and go to school and feel like everyone is looking at you and judging you?? I feel like that all the time and it annoyes me

When I was in school I wore what ever clothes/ make up I wanted to wear, and I never let the judgments that other people had said or looks they gave me get to me at all....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:14 pm
The Vampire Ruler
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Every time, I wear a new color, SOMEONE makes a comment "Oh I guess you like blue too" or "Hey he's wearing red" It makes me mad as hell, I keep thinking they have nothing better to do than freaking stare at my clothing.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Yea! And with me I wear my blue jeans for one day and everyone's like ZOMG YER WEARING BLUU JEENZZ!! LIEKZ OMGZZ!!! And I look down and I'm like "Oh really? I didn't notice. Thank's for pointing that out." as sarcastic as possible.

I don't really like it when people state the obvious. Unless they're my friends and they're joking around and are like "LOOK! A TREE!"  

Particle Wad

Vexworth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:38 pm
Not really. If I had a problem with people noticing my existence, I'd be nothing like I am now.

But when I do sense stares, it's kind of fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:17 am
and if you dont dress like them you still get stared at geez what is this world coming to ?!?!??!?!?!?!  

abbeyxchristine

xslipknotmaniacx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:16 am
lol I did that once in my birthday party in a restaurant. I put on a whole lot of make-up and my clothes didn't even match my look at all. I was a still tomboy that time  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:47 pm
Ms. Chaos
Have you ever tried something new like put on a lot of makeup or wear different clothes, and go to school and feel like everyone is looking at you and judging you?? I feel like that all the time and it annoyes me

Sometimes that happens to me, but I love it when they stare. I just become famous that much faster 4laugh Plus its fun to freak them out cool  

Jigoku_Shoujo1348

nikia kitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:09 pm
I usually wear dark and earth tone colours but I got a new white sweater and wore it to school once, and one of my best friends walked right by me because she didn't realize who I was. The worst part was she was tring to find me at the time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:45 pm
I've just learned to cast aside the opinions of others. I figure that if they're shallow enough to think that I'm a bad person based solely on how I dress, then they're not worth my time.

I do get compliments on my attire from time to time. A lot of girls love my corsets, and think my summery clothing to be just darling!

But I do get insults from time to time. One really stuck-up girl in my English class kept telling me how hideous my cat ears were (to which I told her how hideous her outfit was... her shirt didn't even fit right!), and during the winter I get caled 'vampire girl' a lot due to my cloak. But I love my cloak, and I don't give a damn what people think of it.  

DreamerSpirit

Seronia

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:57 pm
At first I got a lot of weird stares,
then I think the kids at my school just used to the fact I wear black and purple eyeliner,
and mostly all dark clothes.
smile

It was kinda annoying at first,
this one girl (now a friend) was a partner with me in my French class,
I corrected her and she practiaclly cringed in fear.
I said-
"Gosh! I'm not gonna eat your soul or anything! I'm just like you." She smiled and nodded.
She said-
"Sorry!"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas