Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Incubus Lust Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:58 am
Drashi actually hated the idea that this was the first time he had seen Connor like this, but he didn't think too much about it. In an effort to help Connor forget the rest of the world, to focus on just him... he brought him closer, bring his ribbon wrapped hand up Connors body before capturing his chin and bringing him closer still for a kiss.

He had no idea at what point these 'markings' would appear, after all they hadn't earlier... at least not that he had seen, but then again he hadn't exactly been the most observant person in those first experimental moments.

----------------

The incubus crossed his arms, "You're painfully shy for an incubus." He spoke the words as a whisper, and observation to himself... yet this had his curiousity spiked. How could he sence the spirit of an incubus and yet see something that appeared to be reluctant to even part take in this? Could it be....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:09 am
Connor didn’t hesitate when the other grasped his chin once more and brought him closer for a kiss. He moved and took initiative in the kiss giving a soft moan at it. When the kiss separated he was a bit out of breath and yet no markings appeared on his skin yet.

“Pardon me but unless you step this up its going to take to long so allow me.” The incubus said and forced his thrall out. Connor’s body lurched and he gasped as the thrall brought out strong tingles over his body and feint outlines of his markings appeared not enough to make out but they began.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:12 am
Drashi turned and glared at the incubus. What a heartless fiend! Could he not see how he was making Connor feel? Or was it simply that he didn't care..... then again, a rational part of Drashi's mind spoke forth, we did ask HIM for help and interupted whatever had been going on in here.

He was about to growl when in the corner of his eye he saw something appear on Connor's chest. His attention changed as he looked at the markings. They were faded, almost none exsistance.... but still Drashi could just make them out. They were... beautiful. And before he knew what happened he had spoke his thought out loud. "You are beautiful." There was a soft gasp of surprise.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:20 am
Connor wrapped his arm around himself as more of the thrall was pressed towards him. Connor didn’t like the feeling it wasn’t natural but it felt like his body was heating too quickly and that anxiousness turned into a craving. The more the thrall was pushed the more the markings appeared. Dark blue in colour they spread from the center of his chest up to his shoulders and down his back.

The Incubus withdrew the thrall when the markings fully appeared with a whistle of amazement. Connor collapsed to the ground on his knees looking up to Drashi as the the other said he was beautiful. Shame however filled the boy’s eyes now.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:24 am
Not caring about the strange incubus reaction Drashi fell to his knees and pulled Connor to him, stroking his hair softly as he tried to sooth him. He was burning up, and in that moment Drashi couldn't help but realise just how fragile the lad was. He leaned in an whispered, so quietly he wasn't even sure if Connor culd make out the words. "It's ok... I've got you."

Only when Connor was safely nestled on his lap did he look at the incubus, eyes glowing bright as his instinct to protect took over. "Well?" He barked. The sooner this was over the better as far as Drashi was concerned.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:32 am
Connor couldn’t look at the other as he was pulled close but he did cling to the other. The stroking of his hair soothed him a bit but it didn’t soothe the abnormal heat of his body any better. Hearing the other say it was okay and that Drashi had him made him feel a bit better but he wished Drashi had stopped the Incubus.

“Hes rare, a rare form of an incubus. Hes not going to display traits like I do. He will not draw people to him so he can have his way with them instead it works the other way around. His thrall attracts others to him in a way that they want him and will kill for him. If I had to guess I would say when he first displayed the traits of an incubus someone in his family got caught up in his thrall. The good thing for him is that people will want to protect him and other Incubi are much less likely to feel threatened by his presence. The bad thing is he will become wanton if his sexual desire becomes to high. In other words if his energies become too low he will want someone to take him.” The man said.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:37 am
Drashi didn't completely like the sound of that, "Someone... as in anyone?" His eyes lowered to Connor, he was trembling and it felt almost like electricity was pulsing through his entire body... what had that thrall done to him? Talking about messed up energy if Drashi had to guess he would say that the Incubus had completely taken Connor's out of allignment.

Drashi didn't know what to do for the best, how could he help Connor? Especially since this was what Connor wanted... to learn about himself. Still, Drashi didn't like the way his body seemed to be reacting, almost as if Connor was allegeric to something. He drew him closer, unable to do anything else.

He was out of his knowlegde, out of his comfort zone. And over and over again in his head he replayed the words the Incubus had said... they merged with the rumour that Fallen Angels only fell for the thrall of an Incubus if they wanted to be.... they seemed to contradict each other. "So.... I am only here because his thrall makes me want to protect him?"

Everything was too strange for Drashi to comprehend. Long gone was his quite world of solitude.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:45 am
“Well not anyone some other creatures are immune to the thrall of an incubus. I believe your kind is one of them. Any human however would naturally be affected.” The incubi stated looking more interested. Connor didn’t look up as he tried to control his own body which cried out for more stimulation and release. “Don’t worry what I did will pass, faster so if you gain sexual gratification.” The man laughed. “I don’t know about his thrall making you want to protect him, I’ve never heard about anything like that.” The man continued. “I think that may be all you, or your own blood.”

“Can…can I have a normal relationship?” Connor spoke up slowly not pulling away from Drashi or looking to the Incubus.

“A normal relationship, you mean with only one person?” the incubi questioned. “I suppose its possible if you make sure your energies remain high. But you can be affected by other creatures. We seemed to be highly concentrated in this area too.”  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:56 am
Drashi had the sudden urge to get up and walk away, ccarrying Connor with him... yet it seemed even in this state the kid wanted answers. He couldn't blame him, it couldn't exactly be easy not knowing anything about what was happening to him. He sighed, the incubus wasn't making any sence to him. In one breath he was saying that Connor's particular type of thrall drew other close and made them want to protect him with their life yet in the next he said Drashi's own reaction was likely down to his own blood... possible he supposed, but what made him so different?

He didn't voice that question of course, simply remained still as he looked down at Connor. He understood that the Incubus believed this feeling would go away from Connor quicker is they well.... but Drashi figured that Connor was a virgin, and he couldn't justify stealing that from him simply to make him feel better for a moment or two.

Discharging his thoughts he looked over at the Incubus again. "What aren't you tell us?"

--------------------

The Incubus grinned, "Perspective as always Fallen Angel, I suppose I shouldn't have thought any less of you." He walked towards Drashi, a graceful swagger in his step as he closed the gap between them, he ignored Connor for a moment, his gaze focused on Drashi as he leaned down and captured his chin in a way mocking what Drashi had done to Connor. "Why don't you become my play thing?" He licked his lips. "I promise to make it worth your while." His darkened gaze was aflame with intent as he continued to look at Drashi.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:06 am
As soon as the other Incubi said that he could have a normal relationship if he could keep up with his sexual need then he was done. He just wanted to leave then. Connor looked up to Drashi at that point content with his knowledge. With Drashi’s question Connor looked to the Incubus skeptical even more so as the man moved closer. As the man approached Drashi more and more Connor felt agitation and possessiveness rise within him. That feeling turned to fury as the man grasped Drashi’s chin. Something within the boy snapped and then in the next second his was out of Drashi’s lap and tackling the other Incubi.

“Mine!” a more feral Connor growled.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:15 am
Drashi blinked. That was all it was. A blink! And in that moment everything changed! Connor leap from his lap and as he looked he was almost sure he saw the flicker of wings appear before they disappeared again... ok! So it was official, Drashi had gone crazy!

Connor was on top of the Incubus and just as Drashi started to scramble to his feet he heard the last word he had ever expected to here... 'Mine!' The possiveness in that tone echoed around in his mind until it was the only thing he could hear or think about. Connor had claimed him?

-----------------------

The Incubus had been about to pull away when Connor struck him. He was tackled to the ground in a flurry of wings, legs, and arms. A rather undignified "Umph." Escaped his lips before everything came to a stop and he had no other option but to look up at Connor. A smirk appeared then, a taunting light flickered in his eyes. "So... .you are an Incubus after all." He had never done well with others touching his most prized possessions either, though like most Incubi his 'relationships' were near passing fantasy, changing and rotating on practically a daily basis.

He brought his hand up to Connor's chin. "But I am stronger than you." His eyes grew bright in intensity as he allowed the contact to feed him, he drained away the excess sexual energy that was flooding through Connor. Licking his lips, "Delicious. And here I was... willing to let someone else take it from you. Maybe I should keep you... or sell you!" He tilted his head, bringing his wing forward so he could use it to throw Connor off him should he try to harm him further. The Incubus's survival instincts came flaring to life. "I could get a lot of money for a breed as rare as you...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:28 am
Connor had talked the other Incubus to the ground his green eyes glowing in his possessiveness and fury at the other touching what was his. Holding him down the best he could the boy snarled and bared his suddenly sharper canines. “You will not touch.” He snarled again a threatening tone in his voice. He didn’t shy away from the hand that grasped his chin. He realiazed he should have as he felt his strength drained from his. His canines became dull and his eyes softened in their glowing.

When the other Incubi finished Connor felt weaker than he had before. “Sell me?” Connor questioned. “You can’t sell me I’m a person!” Connor protested. He moved to get up and get away from this incubus before he became trapped.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:37 am
The Incubus grabbed onto Connor's arm. "Yes. That is what most would do to you.... your are...." He growled the next word, "...valuable." He knew better than most what it felt like to be bought and sold like an object, and the worst part? When you needed what you needed you had no choice but to take it from whoever was offering and there.... and that was what they wanted, to control you, to force your urges. He had managed to escape, and some guy from this hell hole had offered him a place here... why did he accept? He couldn't even remember now. "Yes. And trust me... you wouldn't like it. They would leave you again and again until you will not deny them what they want... whatever they want!"

It was only then that he released Connor, just as he saw Drashi over the top of Connor's head looking as if he was going to destroy him for getting the lad so worked up... great... the wrath of an angel! So not what he had anticipated when he woke up this morning.

"Take him away from me." He hissed, pushing Connor off him.

----------------------------

Drashi had growled with an intensity that had shocked him as the Incubus threatened to sell Connor, his mind was screaming 'NO!' and his heart started to race faster and faster in his chest.

He got up then, ready to get Connor off the creature so he could teach him a lesson himself just as Connor was tossed in his direction, changing tatics he grabbed the boy and carefully helped him back to his feet.

He did a quick once over of Connor's body to make sure he wasn't harmed, he looked weak but there didn't seem to be a physical mark upon him..... strange! This definatly was within Drashi's comfort zone that was for sure! Not wanting to linger he heeded the Incubus's words, "Lets go." He said to Connor, kissing his cheek in the hope of distracting him from his deadly possessiveness. The hairs on Drashi's neck stood on egde and he suddenly had a very bad feeling.... again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:53 am
Connor felt panic flood him when his arm was grabbed. He didn’t care if he was valuable he was still a person. He knew what the other spoke of his uncles hadn’t stolen him away from his family would have sold him around. They almost had and he thanked everything he knew for his uncle whom had protected him. Connor’s breathing quickened and he felt more panicked than ever. His blood boiled once more in preparation to fight for his freedom. When he was suddenly pushed away with the words to be taken away Connor nearly fought Drashi whom caught him until he realized it was the man.

Connor clung to Drashi panic still racing through him, he couldn’t let it happen. He couldn’t be put in that situation. Connor calmed a bit more when his cheek was kissed and he wasted no time in leaving the room. Once outside an what he deemed as safe for them he turned back to Drashi. “Thank you…” he said softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:00 am
A light blush covered Drashi's cheeks as he held up Connor's shirt. "Em...." He passed the garment to Connor before saying anything else. "You're welcome. Eh... how you feeling?" Drashi had already started to try and encourage Connor to keep walking when his sences flared. He spun around and readied his stance to fight.....

----------------------

Demon walked out of the shadows towards the strange pair that had been hanging out in the hallway earlier, he had heard everything... at least until they had entered the dorm room. "Well, well, well.... an Angel and a Incubus.... seems a little too sick and twisted even for my liking." He grinned, revealing extend fangs, they were the only thing that ever remained while he pretended to be 'human'.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff