Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
The Forest~-~Accepting!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BellxSong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:52 am
((Sorry I poofed for so long. I was just... well, grounded, then playing Spore. So, yeah... X3))

~Aliya~

After she had moved her tail to a more comfortable position, she returned to the class. Aliya sat down and, absently scratching her arm, turned her gaze to Miss Maddle, though she wasn't really listening to what she said. When she said something about filming and the forest, she started. "What? The... forest?" She blinked. This woman... is really out of her mind.

~Reed~

Redd blinked at Miss Maddle, all thoughts of how cold she felt forgotten. This woman is either supremely crazy, mega stupid, or... really really freaking oblivious. She glanced at the girl she was sitting next to. Reed instinctively cupped her hand to her mouth to keep a burst of mist from escaping and asked, "Does your camera film? Or is it only for pictures?" As usual, some mist found its way past her fingers. She hopped it wasn't noticeable.

~Isao~

He turned his attention back to the metal in his hands. He began playing with it again. He shaped it into a birds wings, using his fingernails to form the feathers. Then he shaped it into a tiny camera, just like the one that girl was holding... just then, he heard what everyone was talking about. Isao shot up from his seat. "We can't go into the forest!" He practically shouted. When he realized what he just did, he felt blood rush from his face. So much for going unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:20 pm
Miss Maddle
"If you really don't want to go into the forest, you don't have to," Miss Maddle responds to all the protests calmly, though she is obviously a bit confused.

Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow glanced over at Reed, noticing how she tried to cover up her ice breath (which was still weird...) "This one does both.... But I have an actual camera that's specifically for movies." She murmured back. She actually had several... Willow cut a glance over at Isao. Nobody was really that big on The Forest, but that little outburst was something else...

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
"So we're not going into The Forest?" She seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, and nodded her head once. "But we all have to... be in a movie?" Her tone was basically WTF?

DANNY
"See, problem solved." Danny sighed, settling back.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:38 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa looked to the boy who shouted. Finding him both annoying and a little funny behind her mask of indifference. Looking up, she tried to think of a way out of the filming project. It was something she would like to avoid. Though with this nutjob, she was at least relieved to hear they didn't have to go into the forest just by it.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen too was relieved to hear that they didn't have to go in. Though he was still reluctant on the filming. Personally, he was camera-shy but for different reasons than his sister/cousin. He just hoped they weren't separated. It would be harder to protect her if they were.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona looked around again. Seeing the boy exclaim nearly made her jump before she noticed his face color. The blush, she noted, was rather amusing to herself. Looking to Miss Maddle, she thought the woman must be from outside of Blue Town. It would make a lot of sense if she was.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:19 pm
~Aliya~

Aliya blinked at the boy who yelled. He seems... anxious. She turned her gaze to everyone else, studying everyone's face. "Might as well make the best of this..." She mumbled as she studied them.

~Reed~

The cold air made her fingers shiver, so she pulled her hand away and had to hope her breath wouldn't mist as much. "Really?" She flinched when a large amount of mist left her mouth. It just gets worse and worse... Reed chose to try and ignore it. "H-how many cameras do you have?" Great time to start stuttering! She thought, and bit her lip. I need to be able to control this damned... curse.

~Isao~

He stood there a moment longer, then sat down. He could tell his face was flame red, and saw a few people turn to look at him. Ducking his head, Isao looked down at the camera sculpture in his hand and saw he had squashed it. He stared at the metal for a moment before twisting it through his fingers, not bothering to hide his hands. Other then the outburst, he doubted anyone would really pay him any attention. His thoughts wandered off, towards the forest.  

BellxSong

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:13 pm
Miss Maddle
"You're project is due in three months," Miss Maddle warns the group, "You should probably start working on it right away, so you can all do your very best jobs!" The woman practically squeals. "We will continue our meetings on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I think we've had enough for starting out today. Does anybody have anything to add?"

Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
"Uh...a few." Willow didn't really like sharing her camera collection, too many people thought it was just weird. Willow glances over at Maddle, disliking her way of leaving everything so open ended. They needed to organize for a project like this. She sighed, swallowing down her shyness. "I think we should meet later tonight," She looked at everybody, except Maddle, at least once through her green eyes, "You know to figure out how we're gonna do this project. Lets say 7, behind the Old Shack?" The Old Shack was an (obviously) abandoned old cabin that rested just in front of The Woods. Most people knew its location.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia looked over at her sister, slight amusement glinting in her blue eyes. Finally! "Sounds lika plan!" She informs everybody, as soon as Willow stops talking.

DANNY
"Yeah, sure," mumbles Danny, who doesn't care one way or another. As long as the school doesn't through him out, right? He stands, stretching, his hat in one hand. His black hair falls into his eyes, but he doesn't seem to mind as he puts his hat back on.

((Um, should we time skip to our meeting by The Forest, after everybody posts?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:09 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa internally groaned at the thought of this lasting three months. She was going to have to take care of the jerk that came up with this project. With a sigh, she looked to the girl called Willow and nodded reluctantly. It was better than hearing Miss Maddle's voice.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen looked from Miss Maddle to the girl, Willow when she spoke. He nodded as well, agreeing that meeting later would be better. As long as Miss Maddle wasn't there, he'd feel more comfortable.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona bit her lip lightly. A three-month project, why so long? She figured it might be due to editing needs. Or worse, they were going to show it to the school. Her skin paled at that thought. When Willow spoke up, she turned her attention to her and nodded in agreement.

((sounds good))  

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:04 pm
((Sounds like a plan. ^^))

~~Rain~~

Rain nodded at Willow. "Sounds nice." She smiled. She, herself, was rather excited. She was rather interested in theatrical arts. A short film can be around the same, right? Unless it turned out to be informational, and that was just fine too. Why not? Rain looked over at Danny, seeing his hair fall in his eyes. Such a shame. He has beautiful eyes....

>>Hasting<<

Hasting only gave a nod of agreement to Willow. As long as he was back by eight to catch the younger children's bedtimes....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:20 pm
To The Old Shack!

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:31 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow was leaning against the cabin's back wall, talking in a low tone to Amelia. "Yeah, he just ran off... Amy, he's never done this before." She was obviously troubled.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia was standing next to her sister, though she was looking out at the forest. She crossed her arms over her chest, "Maybe its because of..." She trailed off, looking back at Willow. When Willow tells Amelia he's never ran off before, she shrugs, "He'll come back.. I'm sure..." Amelia looks back towards the woods, sighing.

DANNY
Danny has yet to arrive....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:15 pm
~~Rain~~

Rain soon came running over quickly, graceful and swift as a gazelle. She slid to a stop, smiling over at the two. "Good evening~" She said pleasently. "How are you two?" She asked, then her smile left, seeing there expressions. "Is everything ok?" She asked, concerned.

>>Hasting<<

Hasting hasnt arrived yet.  

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:03 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
"Oh, yeah... my cat just ran off, thats all. He'll be back though..." She didn't say it, but you could practically hear the 'i hope' ringing through the air. Willow got herself to smile a genuine smile though and gave Rain her hand to shake. "I don't think I've met you outside of Frends," she started, "I'm Willow."

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia smiled slightly and nodded at Rain,"Heya Rain." She had a way of talking to you like you'd been friends for years."Glad you could make it."

DANNY
Danny has yet to arrive....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:55 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
"I'll meet you there," She told her cousin after they were close enough. Sarifa looked to Keithen and then disappeared through the shadow. Of course she had gone before her guardian could protest and was a little nervous but it had to be done. Walking through the shadows, careful not to be seen, she arrived near the small group by cabin. Nodding in silent greeting when she was in their sight.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen cursed under his breath and began running. She always did this and it was beginning to get to him. All he wanted to do was keep her safe. Keithen arrived soon after Sarifa and bowed his head as well in silent greeting.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona came about four minutes later. "Hi, sorry to be late," The young woman said calmly. She was a little winded from running. Being late was not something she liked to do, it was rude in her opinion.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:10 pm
~~Rain~~

Rain shook her hand, smiling. "I dont think we have either. Its nice to meet you not forcibly." She joked lightly. She looked over at Amelia. "And Amelia, correct?" She asked.

>>Hasting<<

Hasting hasnt arrived yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:22 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow nods, smile still in place, "Yeah, isn't it?" She jokes back. "Hello," Willow says to the four who just showed up. "Uh, since I don't really know any of you outside of Frends, I'm Willow." She looked at each one, green eyes friendly and a little curious.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia nodded, smiling, "Yup. Nice to meet you." She looks at the new people, "Hey guys, thanks for coming." Amelia greets the group. "I think almost everybody is here," she comments to nobody in particular."

(Uh, Bells people are here... there just being very quiet. So until further notice...)

DANNY
Danny arrives shortly after Tivona does, nodding to everybody.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 am
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa looked to Willow calmly, a little less cold than when she was in the damned Friends meeting though she wasn't speaking at the moment, only because she couldn't see the camera. It was getting more apparent that she wasn't a smiler and held herself properly straight. She stiffened a bit and turned around to see the sleeper boy from before. Nodding a silent hello back, she then turned her gaze to the eerie forest. It unnerved her but also enchanted her at night for some reason. Her attention pulled to Amelia when she thanked everyone for coming.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen looked over at Willow and bowed his head politely. Waving just slightly to Amelia. A look of cautious suspicion to Danny before he was beside Sarifa again. It's not that he disliked Danny, he just didn't like other males in general being close to his little cousin. Looking down at his younger sibling when she took his hand and squeezed it gently to tell him silently that it was alright before they let go.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona waved to Danny when he arrived then looked to Amelia. Bowing her head slightly in a shy but silent "you're welcome". Then looked around at the kids that were around them. The forest was still strange and eerie but mystical in her eyes.

Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff