Magnificent Moonbeam
FairyOfGrace
Magnificent Moonbeam
FairyOfGrace
Magnificent Moonbeam
FairyOfGrace

I did also, gave the other to Rach
That's really cool, what luck!
Thanks. I was kinda scared to play the rarest ones and keep the charms of those I like not to play, but to keep. 3nodding

I kind of flake out with rare ones, but I feel like I'll miss out on something big, so i play.
I got like four unicorns, and opened them all. Maybe one payed off, the rest no. I could have had a good amount of gold sad
I see.

Ever get that lucky? I bought a bunch, so blah.
No, but once, when I played a Super Prize '10 and won a Cookie Boots. sweatdrop

I like cookie boots >< It went up since I bought it, that it an item i will not part with.

Edit: Now I see, it went down again hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:52 pm
FairyOfGrace

I like cookie boots >< It went up since I bought it, that it an item i will not part with.

Yeah, at the time, I had 2 friends who were questing kitty items and one called me lucky for having one, but I ended up selling it despite feeling so bad and conflicted on who to give it to.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:55 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
FairyOfGrace

Yeah, at the time, I had 2 friends who were questing kitty items and one called me lucky for having one, but I ended up selling it despite feeling so bad and conflicted on who to give it to.

I ask sis first, then if my BFF wants(she never does) I would give her. If it's not high I look at my friends list, if it is sorry pals but i will sell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:58 pm
FairyOfGrace
Magnificent Moonbeam
FairyOfGrace

I ask sis first, then if my BFF wants(she never does) I would give her. If it's not high I look at my friends list, if it is sorry pals but i will sell.
I see.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:22 pm
FairyOfGrace
A Redhead Angel
I always buy just one single to open. that is it... I don't have a gambling problem because I like my money too much.

Things like pink gift boxes are more trouble to sell, so I just open them.

I sell pink gift boxes normally 7000g, I open now and again though. biggrin

That's pretty good! A long while ago, I got a Angelic Camisole out of one...that is my only awesome win.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:23 pm
A Redhead Angel
FairyOfGrace
A Redhead Angel
I always buy just one single to open. that is it... I don't have a gambling problem because I like my money too much.

Things like pink gift boxes are more trouble to sell, so I just open them.

I sell pink gift boxes normally 7000g, I open now and again though. biggrin

That's pretty good! A long while ago, I got a Angelic Camisole out of one...that is my only awesome win.

Why you must play over and over like me twisted  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:27 pm
FairyOfGrace
Pyres
I used to be addicted until Gaia tweaked the odds and royally screwed me over on the November CI. >>;

Do you know how much they changed stuff?

Having played RIGs since Azarael's Trick Box, I can safely say at the start the RIGs weren't that fair on odds either but they were better then, then now... At least if I bundle spammed back then I'd eventually get something nice, now it's pretty much luck if you bundle spam that you'll get anything decent. I might play one bundle, but I'll sell the rest now if it even goes that far.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:29 pm
Pyres
FairyOfGrace
Pyres
I used to be addicted until Gaia tweaked the odds and royally screwed me over on the November CI. >>;

Do you know how much they changed stuff?

Having played RIGs since Azarael's Trick Box, I can safely say at the start the RIGs weren't that fair on odds either but they were better then, then now... At least if I bundle spammed back then I'd eventually get something nice, now it's pretty much luck if you bundle spam that you'll get anything decent. I might play one bundle, but I'll sell the rest now if it even goes that far.

Your right, but I till can't help it crying  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:35 pm
FairyOfGrace
Genea
Title of the thread... CL? Is this an item I haven't been paying attention to? I know I haven't been the most active person for the past two or three weeks, but I don't think I missed that one.

I spend a few mil each RIG. I don't regret it. :3

I never regret it, just feel a tad stupid now and again.

Haha yes. I'm like FF I JUST SPENT 10M TRYING TO WIN THAT RECOLOURED MENDER ITEM. SHOULDA GIVEN UP AND BOUGHT IT. rofl

I think that was my biggest blowout all year. I ended up giving up and buying it in the end after I won a stupid verdict. User Image It's never the item you want it to be!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:40 pm
Genea
FairyOfGrace
Genea
Title of the thread... CL? Is this an item I haven't been paying attention to? I know I haven't been the most active person for the past two or three weeks, but I don't think I missed that one.

Haha yes. I'm like FF I JUST SPENT 10M TRYING TO WIN THAT RECOLOURED MENDER ITEM. SHOULDA GIVEN UP AND BOUGHT IT. rofl

I think that was my biggest blowout all year. I ended up giving up and buying it in the end after I won a stupid verdict. User Image It's never the item you want it to be!

rofl I always kick my self after, I am glad I have my sister. She tells me, your stupid stop. I don't always listen.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:56 pm
Genea
FairyOfGrace
Genea

Don't get super prize rig ever. It full of fails.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:05 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Genea
FairyOfGrace
Genea

Fails and fun. 8D  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:09 pm
Genea
MrsrachaelSnape
Genea
FairyOfGrace
Genea

Fails and fun. 8D

The only fun part is playing the old rigs. But I always end up getting the ones I hated and then a male item. I'm addicted to rig. I love to gamble on line but not off odd. Play slots in real life I stop once I win a $20.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:31 pm
FairyOfGrace
KaylaGalela
User Image
I really don't care for RIGs. I don't enjoy losing money, and even if I occasionally won big to make up for the loss, I still would not want to subject myself to that much frustration and disappointment. So, for me, a RIG is only good if it has some nice items that I can actually afford without feeling like I wasted my gold. That means very few RIGs are good RIGs. ^^

I miss real EIs. I don't know what I'm going to do after the Zodiacal finishes. There won't be anything for me to look forward to anymore.

What items do you normally like to see from a rig?
Yeah, it's a real shame
User Image
Basically, I just hope for nice things that I can use. It can be anything really. The important thing is that it's something I can get a lot of use out of and has a reasonable price.

I'm kind of old-school, maybe. I always compare cash shop items to the various MCs we've had in the days before the cash shop. To me, if there is an item that looks like it could have been an MC, then it shouldn't cost me more than your average newly released MC does. I can take into consideration that some things are just more desirable than others. Even before the Cash Shop, MCs varied in price, but you always had the chance to buy them at a reasonable fee when they first came out. I don't like the idea of items being super rare and expensive right from the start like that.

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:35 pm
KaylaGalela
FairyOfGrace
KaylaGalela
User Image
I really don't care for RIGs. I don't enjoy losing money, and even if I occasionally won big to make up for the loss, I still would not want to subject myself to that much frustration and disappointment. So, for me, a RIG is only good if it has some nice items that I can actually afford without feeling like I wasted my gold. That means very few RIGs are good RIGs. ^^

I miss real EIs. I don't know what I'm going to do after the Zodiacal finishes. There won't be anything for me to look forward to anymore.

What items do you normally like to see from a rig?
Yeah, it's a real shame
User Image
Basically, I just hope for nice things that I can use. It can be anything really. The important thing is that it's something I can get a lot of use out of and has a reasonable price.

I'm kind of old-school, maybe. I always compare cash shop items to the various MCs we've had in the days before the cash shop. To me, if there is an item that looks like it could have been an MC, then it shouldn't cost me more than your average newly released MC does. I can take into consideration that some things are just more desirable than others. Even before the Cash Shop, MCs varied in price, but you always had the chance to buy them at a reasonable fee when they first came out. I don't like the idea of items being super rare and expensive right from the start like that.

They can drop though, or go up. I wont buy something that cost so much, and does so little. I am with you on all that, sometimes though. Something well pixel can make all the difference.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff