Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:55 pm
[Boo Boo Kitty]
wt? eek gonk

the whole point of what i just did was the fact that there was no point thus keeping true to the real me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:57 pm
seragnel
Hyuuga Crim
*comes in and looks around noticing little to no creamy goodness of pies. so he pulls out his gatling pie launcher and fires a few loads of pies randomly around the place* "there better"

Ah thank you sir, I was just thinking, 'you know what this place needs? random pies' and lo and behold you have come and done just that. So in conclusion you get a smiley face sticker.

Seragnel certainly you haven't foregotten me Crim. (aka crimthekwandaouser)  

Hyuuga Crim

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

-v-Lust-v-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:17 pm
Hyuuga Crim
[Boo Boo Kitty]
wt? eek gonk

the whole point of what i just did was the fact that there was no point thus keeping true to the real me.
lol... uhm.. dont mind me.. im just confused... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:18 pm
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Hyuuga Crim
[Boo Boo Kitty]
wt? eek gonk

that's ok  

Hyuuga Crim

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

seragnel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:49 pm
Hyuuga Crim
seragnel
Hyuuga Crim
*comes in and looks around noticing little to no creamy goodness of pies. so he pulls out his gatling pie launcher and fires a few loads of pies randomly around the place* "there better"

Ah thank you sir, I was just thinking, 'you know what this place needs? random pies' and lo and behold you have come and done just that. So in conclusion you get a smiley face sticker.

But of course I have not kind sir. You are the unit that used to use the weapon that was the kwan dao I believe. Why the name change anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:50 pm
Hyuuga Crim
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Hyuuga Crim
[Boo Boo Kitty]
wt? eek gonk

that's ok

That happens a lot with me. As long as you don't try to understand it you'll get along fine.  

seragnel

Hyuuga Crim

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:51 pm
seragnel
Hyuuga Crim
seragnel
Hyuuga Crim

But of course I have not kind sir. You are the unit that used to use the weapon that was the kwan dao I believe. Why the name change anyway?

Naruto rp guild not to mention it was hard on my friends b/c they could not remember my name lol b/c it was so long (for trading purposes) anyhow i changed it to fit my OC(orginal character) name that i use most often in Naruto rps  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:21 pm
Hyuuga Crim
seragnel
Hyuuga Crim
seragnel
Hyuuga Crim

Naruto rp guild not to mention it was hard on my friends b/c they could not remember my name lol b/c it was so long (for trading purposes) anyhow i changed it to fit my OC(orginal character) name that i use most often in Naruto rps

Ah, twould do it. Knew twas Naruto, but then hard not to with a name like Hyuuga. But anyway atleast we're all doomed.  

seragnel

XxNightGoddessxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:23 pm
DOOMED! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:19 pm
Meww =^-^=  

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

Guardian of Fire 666

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:37 am
surprised The frog ate the muffin via osmosis. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:33 am