Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
You should tell me what you last ate.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:08 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Sachie Whitby
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Sachie Whitby

Kiaori Moon Warrior
it's so hot, that I couldn't turn on the stoves. I just ate sandwiches x_x

Sandwiches can make for yummy food, but without knowing what kind I can only give you a 6/10 with a +4 bonus for flaunting so much avatar skin so 10/10. Beware of hungry undead and cannibals.

I just don't know the names in english. I'll give it a try, though:
-Figazza bread
-Mayo
-sliced cheese
-
jamón crudo
-Lomito

emotion_facepalm just don't know the words.

Due to the unknown nature of the sandwich in question, I'm labeling you as "mystery meat" for now. Sachie will cross his arms and refuse to eat you, but I cannot say the same of other undead.

Great, the better place to resist a vampire holocaust it's now Argentina XD . Good thing I equipped my bow.

Huh? What? What you have to worry about is those zombie apocalypses.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:08 pm
Sachie Whitby
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Sachie Whitby

Kiaori Moon Warrior
it's so hot, that I couldn't turn on the stoves. I just ate sandwiches x_x

Sandwiches can make for yummy food, but without knowing what kind I can only give you a 6/10 with a +4 bonus for flaunting so much avatar skin so 10/10. Beware of hungry undead and cannibals.

I just don't know the names in english. I'll give it a try, though:
-Figazza bread
-Mayo
-sliced cheese
-
jamón crudo
-Lomito

emotion_facepalm just don't know the words.

Due to the unknown nature of the sandwich in question, I'm labeling you as "mystery meat" for now. Sachie will cross his arms and refuse to eat you, but I cannot say the same of other undead.

I think that's smoked ham lunch meat.....  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:10 pm
Sachie Whitby

Huh? What? What you have to worry about is those zombie apocalypses.

Oh, those ...yeah...b_b I've already a contingency plan for it. I left my gun in my other dress.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:54 pm
my stomach is rusty ok  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 pm
Quote:
Rumor has it that eating fairy will allow a vampire to walk around in sunlight, which gives you a +1mil food tastiness bonuses with all vampires that have not had the opportunity to verify if this is true or not. I highly suggest that your next meal includes lots of garlic.

But why would I eat a fairy?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:02 pm
deep fried baby.

Although butchering the little bastards is hard because they squirm and are ******** loud as hell. mad  

Tidus Guado

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Charlie Graves

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:45 pm
Sachie Whitby

I like when the food eats yummy sandwiches but you get a cyborg penalty because I'm convinced you bleed motor oil. 2/10

Actually, it's a mix of blood and oil - however, I'm not really sure how you'd separate the two. Centrifuge?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:59 pm
I had a delightful cheese and bread plate, a tiramisu martini (normally strictly opposed to a martini that's anything but gin, vermouth, and olive, but it was so delicious that I couldn't not have it), and chocolate-hazelnut pot de crème. Dessert bars are a magical thing. emotion_kirakira  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:02 pm
bedsick
my stomach is rusty ok
Having a rusty stomach gives up a -50 penalty to tastiness. I'm not sure you would be all that delicious regardless of what you eat.

MrsrachaelSnape
Quote:
Rumor has it that eating fairy will allow a vampire to walk around in sunlight, which gives you a +1mil food tastiness bonuses with all vampires that have not had the opportunity to verify if this is true or not. I highly suggest that your next meal includes lots of garlic.

But why would I eat a fairy?

With a +1mil bonus, it really doesn't matter what you eat. Your next meal could consist of sea urchins, and the "vampires really want to eat you" bonus will override the yuck factor of sea urchins.

Tidus Guado
deep fried baby.

Although butchering the little bastards is hard because they squirm and are ******** loud as hell. mad

I'm not sure how to rate this.

charlieslaysvampires
Sachie Whitby

I like when the food eats yummy sandwiches but you get a cyborg penalty because I'm convinced you bleed motor oil. 2/10

Actually, it's a mix of blood and oil - however, I'm not really sure how you'd separate the two. Centrifuge?

Yea.... I'm not going to do that when there are plenty of food walking around that don't require centrifuging.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:08 pm
im a robot, it would hurt to eat me  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:19 pm
Maybe I want to be bitten by a vampire? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 pm
I made myself two chicken patty sandwiches with cheese, miracle whip, and spinach (because I have to donate plasma tomorrow and I need the iron)

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:36 pm
I work at a pizza place. I made a deeeelishious off the menu calzone for dinner.

I put mozerella, and parmesan cheese in it with olives, banana peppers and onions. It came out beautiful and I quite enjoyed it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:51 pm
Mmm, The last thing I ate was chicken breast pan fried in Allspice after being dipped in egg than flour. Om nom nom. It's the way my swedish grandmother used it make it.
With it I had Hungarian rice with carrots in it. MMMM. <3
On top of the rice I had gravy I made from the leftover in the pan. I love Allspice corns. emotion_kirakira they have such a great flavour. om nom nom nom nom nom.
And last but not least, au gratin potatoes.

That was such a great dinner.

Oh, to drink I had cold Green tea with honey and lemon and after an Amaretto Sour. emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_c8 emotion_bigheart  

Orczy

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:12 pm
A chicken gyro and a Greek salad for dinner. dramallama  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items