Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Am I the only one who still has a celebrity crush at 22? XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:21 pm
Two words: Bruce Willis emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:21 pm
JENSEN AKLES emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant (he was the voice of Jason Todd, it's like...GOD)

My other celebrity crush is Ryan Gosling u.u

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

;_; it hurts!  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:50 pm
Ven Loraine
Sachie Whitby
I don't have any celebrity crushes, but I do enjoy looking at models... so pretty. It's their job to be highly attractive so that people will want to look at them then buy expensive clothing.

Now that I hear you talk about models...

I think it is a shame that all "erotic" calendars always have very slutty looking women.
I want to buy one for 2012 but damn, I can not find a nice one.
All those women look so baaaaad. :<

But I want one for my boyfriend's and my apartment. xd

I've never really given a good look at one of the erotic calenders. Which is surprising, I like naked ladies. Haha. I Imagine all the mainstream ones that you'd be able to find and buy easily are filled with the more Playboy type models...which is nice but they're generally not that attractive to me. I little too normal looking. >,< I'd buy a calender of hot alternative girls though... like the models on Gods Girls.

Or Mosh. I love Mosh to freaking pieces, she's such an amazing model. I've been watching her on deviantArt since she was sixteen or seventeen and just started modeling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:00 pm
Styk_Figure_BoB
Paige Hailey- bassist of Orgy, Jay Gordon- singer of Orgy

Yessssssssssssssssss. Paige Hailey was my biggest crush in high school. I loved his stupid hair cut.

Jay was a doll, too. And had such a great voice.  

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:01 pm
Agent Ecto
I always go for the older celebrities. I thought Deforest Kelley (Dr. McCoy) was still pretty damn handsome in his 70s.
But I definitely believe that James May (Top Gear) is the perfect man, as in, the man by whom I judge other men, haha.

James May aka "Captain Slow" is really great though. There was an episode of Top Gear where he essentially invented an electric car that is superior to any electric car or hybrid car that you can actually buy. The car used a very tiny bit of diesel fuel that was only used to power an electric generator. The biggest problem that wasn't overcome was that it was way too noisy. It was very impressive thus I can understand why you would use him as the standard to judge all other men. What can they do?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:09 pm
Death Pop
Styk_Figure_BoB
Paige Hailey- bassist of Orgy, Jay Gordon- singer of Orgy

Yessssssssssssssssss. Paige Hailey was my biggest crush in high school. I loved his stupid hair cut.

Jay was a doll, too. And had such a great voice.

Oh my Lord, he seriously did. . Paige was a hottie, though. God, I loved his face, and his bass-playing was to die for. I also thought Twiggy Ramirez- Bassist for Marilyn Manson- was beautiful, too. He still is, actually. . God, I'm drooling. lol!!  

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Vyudali

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:31 pm
[[THIS piece of sex on legs. heart emotion_kirakira
;D
I used to just think he was hot, but after watching his live performances, especially Ghost, i concluded he is a god.

I also had a small crush on Dean Winchester(Jensen Ackles) from Supernatural for a while. Also thought the guy playing Jasper in Twilight was pretty cute, along with that other guy, James i believe, who wanted to eat Bella. Hated the movie, but being able to see those guys was enough to keep me interested.
EDIT: Also Johnny Depp. He's almost close to how much i adore Gackt. Love him in movies, and he looks good no matter what crazy make up he wears.
]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:35 pm
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto
I always go for the older celebrities. I thought Deforest Kelley (Dr. McCoy) was still pretty damn handsome in his 70s.
But I definitely believe that James May (Top Gear) is the perfect man, as in, the man by whom I judge other men, haha.

James May aka "Captain Slow" is really great though. There was an episode of Top Gear where he essentially invented an electric car that is superior to any electric car or hybrid car that you can actually buy. The car used a very tiny bit of diesel fuel that was only used to power an electric generator. The biggest problem that wasn't overcome was that it was way too noisy. It was very impressive thus I can understand why you would use him as the standard to judge all other men. What can they do?

Of course, you refer to the Hammerhead-i Eagle Thrust, a truly beautiful machine. I know the phrase "ambitious but rubbish" is commonly used, but I feel that it could be, with some work, the way of the future. It's that old-fashioned, built-in-a-shed genius that sets him apart from the over-cautious, oftentimes meek men of today.  

Agent Ecto

Shirtless Felis catus

24,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:45 pm
celebs just never really do it for me idk why
though selena gomez is hot (and legal in case you're about to smack me)
also kristen stewart, not the best actor but she's amazingly gorgeous  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:51 pm
Agent Ecto
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto

Of course, you refer to the Hammerhead-i Eagle Thrust, a truly beautiful machine. I know the phrase "ambitious but rubbish" is commonly used, but I feel that it could be, with some work, the way of the future. It's that old-fashioned, built-in-a-shed genius that sets him apart from the over-cautious, oftentimes meek men of today.

Yes, I am referring to the Hammerhead-i Eagle Thrust, and The contributions of Jeremy and Richard were pretty much rubbish on that one.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Agent Ecto

Shirtless Felis catus

24,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:54 pm
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto

Yes, I am referring to the Hammerhead-i Eagle Thrust, and The contributions of Jeremy and Richard were pretty much rubbish on that one.

Yes, it seems they're often the cause of failure in their varied endeavors. But that, I suppose, is what makes the show interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:59 pm
Agent Ecto
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto

Yes, it seems they're often the cause of failure in their varied endeavors. But that, I suppose, is what makes the show interesting.

I can honestly say that if they treated everything as serious business where they were not sabotaging each other's car or racing cars against non-cars, I wouldn't watch it.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:38 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
JENSEN AKLES emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant (he was the voice of Jason Todd, it's like...GOD)

My other celebrity crush is Ryan Gosling u.u

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

;_; it hurts!

ryan Gosling is super hot.
Ohhh man.

I love Justin Timberlake.. he's just so hot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:14 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior

WAIT REALLY. watching this now.
He is TOO GOOD LOOKING TO RESORT TO VA WORK.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Agent Ecto

Shirtless Felis catus

24,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:17 pm
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto
Sachie Whitby
Agent Ecto

I can honestly say that if they treated everything as serious business where they were not sabotaging each other's car or racing cars against non-cars, I wouldn't watch it.

Neither would I. The cocking about is what makes it so perfect. Which is why I'd never watch American Top Gear.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff