• Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:02 pm
Halfling Heroine
MrsrachaelSnape
Halfling Heroine
MrsrachaelSnape
Halfling Heroine
I'll probably be at home watching anime for most the evening, then getting an early night. I'm just that daring and adventurous! wink

What anime?

Rideback, I just started watching it today but I'm really enjoying it. I'm already at episode 6! xd

Oh what is it about?

It's kind of hard to explain..
It's set in the near future, where an organization called the GGP has taken control of the world. Rin Ogata was a promising up-and-coming ballet dancer, but suffered a serious injury while dancing and decided to quit. Years later in college, she comes across a club building and soon finds herself intrigued by a transforming motorcycle-like robotic vehicle called a "Rideback". She soon finds that her unique ballet skills with balance and finesse make her a born natural on a Rideback. Rin is allowed to ride one, and from there ignites a series of events that would not only change her life, but affect most of the country as well.

that sounds awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:06 pm
FairyOfGrace
Prince Ichi
Nothing. 8V

Why?
Because I live in ******** nowhere North Carolina in the middle of the mountains. xd  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Gamori Grigori

Demonic Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image

I have nothing planned. I may watch some DVDs, write a little bit and pull my usual all nighter. The rest of my family are out at their friends' parties. rofl My friends don't live in the same country as me, so I'm kinda stuck in the house.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:17 pm
Hangin' out with my best friend. : )
Dunno what we're gonna do but it'll be fun. ....oooooh I have leftover fireworks from last 4th of July emotion_dowant I wish I could stay up late but I have to work the next 2 days. emotion_donotwant

Right now I think I'm gonna go watch some of that Adventure Time marathon while I wait to meet up with her....  

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:19 pm
Absolutely nothing, and I'm totally down with it.

First New Year's without my family, marking my first year on my own. Seems befitting.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:22 pm
The Undead Suitor
Halfling Heroine
MrsrachaelSnape
Halfling Heroine
MrsrachaelSnape
Halfling Heroine
I'll probably be at home watching anime for most the evening, then getting an early night. I'm just that daring and adventurous! wink

What anime?

Rideback, I just started watching it today but I'm really enjoying it. I'm already at episode 6! xd

Oh what is it about?

It's kind of hard to explain..
It's set in the near future, where an organization called the GGP has taken control of the world. Rin Ogata was a promising up-and-coming ballet dancer, but suffered a serious injury while dancing and decided to quit. Years later in college, she comes across a club building and soon finds herself intrigued by a transforming motorcycle-like robotic vehicle called a "Rideback". She soon finds that her unique ballet skills with balance and finesse make her a born natural on a Rideback. Rin is allowed to ride one, and from there ignites a series of events that would not only change her life, but affect most of the country as well.

that sounds awesome

It's brilliant-a refreshing change from the usual cookie-cutter Shōnen animes. Until today, I hadn't watched any anime in ages because I haven't been able find anything that wasn't filled with the same terrible clichés that I've seen a hundred times before. The main heroine in particular makes this show stand out to me. 3nodding  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:44 pm
My New Years plans are always a bit lame...
I'll probably be watching the New Years events on TV or playing video games with my brother.
Or watching my neighbors shoot off fireworks and hope they stop at a decent hour in the morning.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:44 pm
supper with my family, then drinks with the red cross girls.  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:01 pm
Prince Ichi
FairyOfGrace
Prince Ichi
Nothing. 8V

Why?
Because I live in ******** nowhere North Carolina in the middle of the mountains. xd

aw, sorry no family or friends there?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:04 pm
FairyOfGrace
Prince Ichi
FairyOfGrace
Prince Ichi
Nothing. 8V

Why?

Well, suits...boyfriend and all, but nope.

ALL ALONE IN THE MOUNTAINS.

WITH THAT f**.

But now we're going out for sushi so all is well.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:05 pm
Prince Ichi
FairyOfGrace
Prince Ichi
FairyOfGrace
Prince Ichi
Nothing. 8V

Why?

Well, suits...boyfriend and all, but nope.

ALL ALONE IN THE MOUNTAINS.

WITH THAT f**.

But now we're going out for sushi so all is well.

How lovely, not so bad at all. I want to have sushi for my birthday. mmmm yum_salmon  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
I'll just be here, I guess. New Year's Eve parties aren't really my scene. I think they are just an excuse to drink more, like St Patrick's day. Since I'm not a drinker, it's all kind of lost on me.

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:25 pm
Well the usual tradition is to have new years day lunch with the family.
We were supposed to have one today.. but my brother went to a rave with a family friend and mum and I cbf doing all the cooking right now. So it will probably be new years late dinner.
But it's kay. It gets dark after 9.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:02 pm
Oh, the usual. Hang out online while my parents go out. Be metaphorically chained to the house because my sister isn't old enough to be in the house all by herself. Not make any note of midnight since I stay up that late every night anyways. xd

New Years Eve has never really been my favorite holiday, especially since I can't go out to see the fireworks or anything. I could watch them on TV, but eh. Not the same.  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:26 pm
Right now my mum is preparing for her party, which will be starting in a little while. It's going to be one of her loud a** parties that she throws every year. Last year I was stuck being one of her little server boys; pouring wine for people, and refilling the snack trays. This year I've locked myself in my bedroom so that I could spend time with my friends here on Gaia :3 (and also to avoid my mum trying to set me up with a co-worker's daughter. I'm already taken anyway).  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff