User Image
Nick

I'm society's fallen angel

Nick kept close to wall watching as someone kept banging on the elevator door. Then a loud grinding noise could be heard as he stepped out he saw the door being sawed at. What the hell!? Sabrina... Nick moved to the bedroom door pushing it open hard loosing track of her. "Sabrina, we have to leave their here. Come on follow me I have a way out in a situation like this." Nick whispered in a rushed voice but at the last sentence he gave a sneaky smile. Nick moved out of the bedroom slinging his backpack over his right shoulder and headed towards the glass window.

The glass window led out into the roof which over looked the city and made everything sparkle with the morning sun. Nick moved passed the hot tub and onto a shed covered in vines. Nick pulled some of the vines down having to yank hard causing him to wince a little because of his bruises. He managed though opening the door to reveal a motorcycle. It could carry two people just fine but three would push it. Nick hoped on not looking to see if Sabrina followed or not he just spoke. "I don't know what it is about angel wings that makes them so perish, but I won't let anyone reach you. I promise you even if it takes my last breath I will still fight for you." Nick was looking down his eyes covered by his hair, his mouth a thin line.