20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:41 pm
J 4 C K
Jackathyn
J 4 C K
What does real life gender mean to me? I'm not going to see any of you. Besides, I just call people by their avatar's gender, or full name, even when a pronoun would be gooood.

rofl Am I still 'thyn'?
You had better believe it.
Pffft xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:44 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
I bet the same person wouldn't have said the same thing to your face.

I never knew that about that Hi-Potion, I find very brave of you coming out your family. I know it had to be stressful at times. The person was probably had self images problem and thought to take it out on you.

I don't know if that is a reportable you would have to ask a mod.

I have been bully on gaia before not for your reason, but for another reason.
Yeah, I believe that if you wouldnt say something IRL,. dont cay it online :I

Eh, Im not sure, I cant begin to understand their reasoning. @A@

The added anonymity of the net gives people a false sense of power.... I cant do something bad on the net without feeling horrible afterwards, so I generally dont say anything bad if I wouldnt do it normally @A@  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:45 pm
Meromictic
Put them on ignore. They're not worth my time or your time even.

I kind of do the same thing in real life. I bail. For example, my father's side of the family is very racists. So when I was there for christmas/thanksgiving, I just left. lol I didn't even give them an excuse.
I cant understand racism in modern society... My family is racist too, It took me years to get my gram to stop calling black people "coloreds". emotion_facepalm I try and interact with my family as little as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:50 pm
Halfling Heroine
That was such an ignorant and horrible remark for that person to make! Whoever said that should be ashamed of themselves. I have the greatest respect for you Hi-Potion, for being brave enough to come to terms with your own identity. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to feel like you were born the wrong gender. Unfortunately some people can't see beyond their own stupid prejudices. If I were you, I'd put them on ignore. Certainly if I ever find out who they are, I'd consider putting them on my ignore list too, and I have never put anyone on mine yet.
Ive only ever ignored two people, but only in extreme circumstances. @A@
And no, not brave, I just had to discover myself, and everyone discovers themselves at one point or another. >A< And, yeah, Ive seen some horribly prejudice things said IRL and online. Even by celebrities and congress men/women in the states. here. But, slowly, the world is getting better with racism, judging others for their religion (Ive seen aloooot of people lumping all Christians with the Westboro Baptist Church and other groups), homphobia, transphobia, etc. But, not everyone can be as accepting. Sadly.  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 pm
Hi-Potion
MrsrachaelSnape

I never knew that about that Hi-Potion, I find very brave of you coming out your family. I know it had to be stressful at times. The person was probably had self images problem and thought to take it out on you.

The added anonymity of the net gives people a false sense of power.... I cant do something bad on the net without feeling horrible afterwards, so I generally dont say anything bad if I wouldnt do it normally @A@

Well people bully because there is something missing in their life. Either attention or something else. Next time tell them your in a gang j.k 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 pm
Sinsario
Oh my god. That b***h needs a cattle prod to the rear. The ******** is that.
Fffff cattle prod. rofl  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm
Denham
        Ha the difference between oldbie and old member has suddenly become clear to me as I didn't know that about you. I'm curious as to what thread this happened in...and I just can't believe people have such backward thinking. Especially on a website where you can choose to be anonymous.
        My friend's fiancee wishes that he was female, but he can't come out to anyone except for her because people give him so much s**t for it. So he dresses like a girl around the house and has to hide who he is from everyone else. It's really sad...but at least he has someone who will love him and be with him through all of it.
Yeah, sadly, sometimes with homosexuality and transexuality, alot of people cant accept it withing themselves, or they dont feel theyre supported enough to come out to their friends/loved ones. I hope that your friends fiance can get the support he needs to be able to come out ono  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:00 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Hi-Potion
MrsrachaelSnape

Well people bully because there is something missing in their life. Either attention or something else. Next time tell them your in a gang j.k 4laugh
Next time I will tell them that I am a crime bossu with over 9000 minions to do my bidding/  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:04 pm
Hi-Potion
MrsrachaelSnape
Hi-Potion
MrsrachaelSnape

Next time I will tell them that I am a crime bossu with over 9000 minions to do my bidding/

yay! twisted and a ninja cat , don't forget ninja cat.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:23 pm
I recently came out to my best friend, who then proceeded to repeat said news to the rest of our group of friends. Me liking dudes has been the butt (haw) of many a forced joke. It was funny at first, but now it's just annoying and tired. It happened fairly recently, so i'm just gonna give it time to settle. (I'm a "wait-and-see" kind of person.)  

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:28 pm
Aku Ohino
I recently came out to my best friend, who then proceeded to repeat said news to the rest of our group of friends. Me liking dudes has been the butt (haw) of many a forced joke. It was funny at first, but now it's just annoying and tired. It happened fairly recently, so i'm just gonna give it time to settle. (I'm a "wait-and-see" kind of person.)

I'm sorry to hear. But if I was you I would get new friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:33 pm
Hi-Potion
Halfling Heroine
That was such an ignorant and horrible remark for that person to make! Whoever said that should be ashamed of themselves. I have the greatest respect for you Hi-Potion, for being brave enough to come to terms with your own identity. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to feel like you were born the wrong gender. Unfortunately some people can't see beyond their own stupid prejudices. If I were you, I'd put them on ignore. Certainly if I ever find out who they are, I'd consider putting them on my ignore list too, and I have never put anyone on mine yet.
Ive only ever ignored two people, but only in extreme circumstances. @A@
And no, not brave, I just had to discover myself, and everyone discovers themselves at one point or another. >A< And, yeah, Ive seen some horribly prejudice things said IRL and online. Even by celebrities and congress men/women in the states. here. But, slowly, the world is getting better with racism, judging others for their religion (Ive seen aloooot of people lumping all Christians with the Westboro Baptist Church and other groups), homphobia, transphobia, etc. But, not everyone can be as accepting. Sadly.

I must say, I find it particularly frustrating when big media figures come out with discriminating remarks. You would expect world leaders and the like to be more tolerant but as you said, sadly this isn't always the case. I understand what you're saying, that people discover themselves eventually, but for some people, they remain in total denial about their true identity for years. So I believe that your kind of honesty is admirable. For example, my aunt {on my mom's side} is a lesbian, and for a long time she denied that part of herself. She didn't come out until she was in her mid forties, but thankfully our family was very supportive, even my grandparents. But then my uncle {on my dad's side} is gay, and still hasn't come out to his father, and probably never will feel able to do so, as my grandad is openly anti-gay. Unfortunately, there are plenty of people who'll discriminate against others, even face to face. Some people are just ignorant. Even though I'm not a very religious person myself, I would never harass someone over their beliefs. I respect their perspective and hope they'll respect mine.
Not everyone is accepting, but I suppose all we can do is ignore the ignorant and carry on with our lives as best we can.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:33 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Aku Ohino

No, they're not as bad as I probably made them sound. They're just idiots. Well, one of them is as bad as I made it sound, and he's a general douche. But i've known them for years, like since 6-7th grade. They're not that bad, and I don't really think they realize they're being asses. As I said, if they're still doing it after a while, then i'll tell them to stop.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:36 pm
Aku Ohino
MrsrachaelSnape
Aku Ohino

No, they're not as bad as I probably made them sound. They're just idiots. Well, one of them is as bad as I made it sound, and he's a general douche. But i've known them for years, like since 6-7th grade. They're not that bad, and I don't really think they realize they're being asses. As I said, if they're still doing it after a while, then i'll tell them to stop.

I would tell them soon. have you told your family just wondering?  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:41 pm
I honestly don't even see gender or sexuality.
That is probably from my upbringing of being around homosexuals, trans sexuals and raging drag queens.
I knew about manxman sex before I knew about manxwoman sex >.>  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces