Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
How old are you guys? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:22 pm
KaylaGalela
User Image
So far I'm the oldest in the thread. I'll be 38 in February, you whippersnappers. You don't know what "old" is! (Neither do I, btw.) whee
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm so happy to see people older then me in this guild! xd
Makes me feel less weird, now we just need to get Antiq to join this place so you will feel super young! whee

*gets off your lawn*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:30 pm
KaylaGalela
User Image
So far I'm the oldest in the thread. I'll be 38 in February, you whippersnappers. You don't know what "old" is! (Neither do I, btw.) whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this thread is full of surprises

next thing you'll say you have 18 kids too  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

peachbot

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:25 pm
24 as of 3 days ago. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:36 pm
[[16. >__>' I feel so out of place.]]

Vyudali

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:43 pm
J 4 C K
I am 23.

HA, Me too! *high five*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

Twenty-two.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are  

The Prince Soubi

Fashionable Nerd

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:48 pm
I'm surprised to see so many of the GCDers I recognize and generally agree/get along with in the forum are around my age.

Sorry, y'all. I always assumed you guys were around seventeen. XDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:52 pm
Uh...s**t. I know this. I definitely know this. s**t. This always happens in liquor stores too.

Shooot.

Okay. Just asked my mom. I'm 23.

Have a really horrible memory. I just tend to...forget my birthday/age since I have much more important things to think about. Like the proper ratio of jam to peanut butter in a PB&J sandwich.

xd

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Eisleya

Dapper Hunter

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:02 pm
gaia_crown
I'm 23
Since I was little
I always figured this would be
year that I died.
(morbid childhood much?)
Ironically I have
23 days left
of me being

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:05 pm
DC-Chan
Uh...s**t. I know this. I definitely know this. s**t. This always happens in liquor stores too.

Shooot.

Have a really horrible memory. I just tend to...forget my birthday/age since I have much more important things to think about. Like the proper ratio of jam to peanut butter in a PB&J sandwich.

xd
More important is the ratio of cheese to bread on a grilled cheese sandwich. I know someone who says one single slice of Kraft cheese is the only acceptable amount. Madness! Three, at the least.  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:06 pm
J 4 C K
DC-Chan

Shooot.

xd
More important is the ratio of cheese to bread on a grilled cheese sandwich. I know someone who says one single slice of Kraft cheese is the only acceptable amount. Madness! Three, at the least.
I prefer 2 slices of Sargento provolone on wheat.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:08 pm
Prince Ichi
J 4 C K
DC-Chan

Shooot.

xd
Okay, Fancy McRicherston. I have Kraft and white bread.  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:12 pm
J 4 C K
Prince Ichi
J 4 C K
DC-Chan

Shooot.

xd
kraft hurts my tummy emotion_donotwant

But like, the cheese I use strings really far when you pull it apart. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:12 pm
J 4 C K
Prince Ichi
J 4 C K
DC-Chan

Shooot.

xd

I only use one slice of cheese? ;.;  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:13 pm
Meromictic
J 4 C K
Prince Ichi
J 4 C K
DC-Chan

Shooot.

xd

I only use one slice of cheese? ;.;
You do? Ughh.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas