Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:06 pm
Ridley Starsmore
DC-Chan
I want to pee. And I can't.

This is what I am angry about right now.

emotion_donotwant

http://www.rainymood.com/

Listen to that for a bit.

did jayce give you that link? he gave it to me too. 4laugh
it sounds like someone is cooking in the background. dem some nice cooking noises to relax to. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:14 pm
Existential Existence
Ridley Starsmore
DC-Chan
I want to pee. And I can't.

This is what I am angry about right now.

emotion_donotwant

http://www.rainymood.com/

Listen to that for a bit.

did jayce give you that link? he gave it to me too. 4laugh
it sounds like someone is cooking in the background. dem some nice cooking noises to relax to. XD

Actually, I may have given it to Jayce at some point...or Liri did.-lol- I know Liri gave it to me.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:14 pm
Do I really have to sit through another of my roommate's shitty dates in our ******** this s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Sinsario
Do I really have to sit through another of my roommate's shitty dates in our ******** this s**t.

Ok, this will require some set up before hand.

You will need a bull horn, an air horn, a roll of duct tape, a bottle of headache pills, and some ear plugs. You will also need a black marker, and a poster sign that you can hold and write on, ala Wile E. Coyote.

Pop in the ear plugs, and have the pills ready for any resulting headache. Duct tape the air horn to the part of the bull horn you speak into, turn it all the way up, and leave it in a closet.

next time he stops by, inform them that you will be performing a 'quick acoustic experiment.'

Then calmly walk over, get the constructed ear drum splitter, and let it rip.

5 seconds should do for the first burst.

Upon deafening them, grab the sign and marker, and write the following words on one side of the sign:

"My professor wants me to do this every 5 minutes as a social experiment."

I am willing to bet he leaves.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:26 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Fox on Stilts
My mother moved in with me and my husband cause her boyfriend kicked her out. She has no job and couldn't hold one if she tried. We really don't along that well either. She tried talking me into paying her car insurance last night. Not just for one month but until she finds a job....which will be never. I told her that we are really struggling right now that we couldn't afford to take on her bills as well. Needless to say she was pissed. I have 3 dogs and two cats, she has added two more dogs and 1 cat. I've become quite stressed seeing as how I rent my house and my landlord wouldn't be too pleased if he found out. I really want to kick her out but how big of an a** would that make me?

Edit: almost forgot we are moving to Oregon in a year and she has said that if she isn't on her feet by then then we have no choice but to take her with....um no. Just no. -_-

Talk to your husband, and let him know how you feel...and remember one thing.

You've grown up. When you move, pack your things, leave hers.She is an adult, she can deal.

Uncle Haijin
My sister ate all of my dinner. emotion_donotwant

Um...eat faster and carry a stick?

We have discussed quite a bit and we are both firm on her not moving with us. He just wants to try and build her self confidence up and focus on getting her a job. Other than that he doesn't want her there just as much as me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:27 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario

Ok, this will require some set up before hand.

You will need a bull horn, an air horn, a roll of duct tape, a bottle of headache pills, and some ear plugs. You will also need a black marker, and a poster sign that you can hold and write on, ala Wile E. Coyote.

Pop in the ear plugs, and have the pills ready for any resulting headache. Duct tape the air horn to the part of the bull horn you speak into, turn it all the way up, and leave it in a closet.

next time he stops by, inform them that you will be performing a 'quick acoustic experiment.'

Then calmly walk over, get the constructed ear drum splitter, and let it rip.

5 seconds should do for the first burst.

Upon deafening them, grab the sign and marker, and write the following words on one side of the sign:

"My professor wants me to do this every 5 minutes as a social experiment."

I am willing to bet he leaves.

User Image

However, they left. yay!

Also this wasn't supposed to go to this thread, actually.  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:28 pm
Fox on Stilts
Ridley Starsmore
Fox on Stilts
My mother moved in with me and my husband cause her boyfriend kicked her out. She has no job and couldn't hold one if she tried. We really don't along that well either. She tried talking me into paying her car insurance last night. Not just for one month but until she finds a job....which will be never. I told her that we are really struggling right now that we couldn't afford to take on her bills as well. Needless to say she was pissed. I have 3 dogs and two cats, she has added two more dogs and 1 cat. I've become quite stressed seeing as how I rent my house and my landlord wouldn't be too pleased if he found out. I really want to kick her out but how big of an a** would that make me?

Edit: almost forgot we are moving to Oregon in a year and she has said that if she isn't on her feet by then then we have no choice but to take her with....um no. Just no. -_-

You've grown up. When you move, pack your things, leave hers.She is an adult, she can deal.

Uncle Haijin

We have discussed quite a bit and we are both firm on her not moving with us. He just wants to try and build her self confidence up and focus on getting her a job. Other than that he doesn't want her there just as much as me.
Then just stick by it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:29 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Fox on Stilts
Ridley Starsmore
Fox on Stilts

Uncle Haijin

Then just stick by it. 3nodding

Heck yes! emotion_hug Thanks for the advice. smile  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:13 pm
I've been working 13 - 15 hour days this past 2 weeks. This was supposed to be our relaxation time too. Not going to go into it...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:52 pm
I love angry threads!!!

OH MY GOD, WHEN YOU USE THE LAST OF THE TOILET PAPER HOW HARD IS IT TO GO IN THE ******** CLOSET AND REPLACE THE ROLL? I manage to do it every time and I'm the laziest a*****e in this house WHAT is your ******** excuse????  

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:54 pm
J 4 C K
I've been working 13 - 15 hour days this past 2 weeks. This was supposed to be our relaxation time too. Not going to go into it...

I hope they're giving you breaks! I would work ten and eleven hours during saturdays at my last job without a single break and then managers wanted to get pissy when I asked to order food when I clocked out/

Seriously, though. Stay strong... some day those work shifts will be a distant memory.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:01 pm
Sinsario
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wished a fellow GCDer semi friend a Happy Birthday and gift will be on its way, just late.
Got a PM from them a day or two later with "So I how the art coming?" ... I never said I was going to draw them, I was just saving up a bit of gold for a item on their wish list.

Got another PM with details how to draw there completed OC character. Again I made no promises that I was making them art and told them that.

More whiny and hinting.... got annoying. Did not responded.

Today "Sorry if I pissed you off stare "

Now that pissed me off, damn rabbits. stressed

MURDER THEM.
MUR
DER
THEM

oh my god just kill them kill them now auuugghofgsfhdjk
sorry. But. Holy jesus.

And sadly it happened in the past as well. sweatdrop
I know I should be flattered but I'm not.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:23 pm
Shiver`

And sadly it happened in the past as well. sweatdrop
I know I should be flattered but I'm not.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seriously, though. They should just be happy you even thought of them on their birthday and wanted to give them anything. Most users on Gaia don't get anything for their birthdays from other members....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:03 am
___● WHY OH WHY WOULD SOMEONE SET OFF THE FIRE ALARM ON THE CAMPUS AT 4AM ON THE LAST NIGHT OF TERM. IT'S NOT LIKE I NEED TO SLEEP OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I'M MEETING MY MOTHER, WHO CAN ACCURATELY BE DESCRIBED AS A CROSS BETWEEN SHELOB AND PSYCHO.

ONLY CAPSLOCK CAN FIX THIS.

acn period

Beloved Noob

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:16 am
Sometimes, I REALLY hate my husband's job.

It's like he's working all of the time, and it's frustrating for both of us because he'd rather spend the time with me.

He's even working in the middle of the night now, in addition to 8 hours in the office. That messes up both of our sleep schedules, and maybe now our weekly plans.

Our anniversary is next Thursday, and I'm going to scream at any one who dares call/e-mail/text him with a work problem. He is allowed to have SOME time where he is not working.

We used to have these problems when he was on vacation, too...which sucked hardcore because we were long distance and only got to see each other a few times a year.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff