Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:23 pm
Elynai
Aww...so adorable!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:48 pm
Here are my dogs Manu and Chubby. They turned 6 on Dec. 9th.

User Image
User Image  

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:53 pm
I really only have one pet, that is entirely mine. But I figure, since I do all the work for my siblings pets, they sorta count as mine as well. And I'm not going to include the three chickens, horses I lease or the princess parrot.

Zoe at the moment (it's summer kay). I've had her since she was six weeks old and had pretty blue eyes. At five she still can't successfully hunt or walk along a fence. She fails at being a ninja.
User Image

Ivory
User Image

Weewee: Er....long story.
User Image

Charlotte and Zoe: Charlotte beats up cats for fun.
User Image

Jacuri and Zoe: The baby bengal kitty. He's so very naughty.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:13 am
WEH PAT IT'S CALLED MY TUMBLR

User Image

excuse my hideousnesssesess + lack of makeup + i don't know what is happening with my hair

Thor had an umbilical hernia removed 2 weeks ago, he actually gets...what stitches remain, removed today.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
My cat got fleas. It really sucks too. We had to bring her to the vet for a bath and put flea junk on her, but that was the easy part. We also had to vacuum every inch of the house, and take everything off the floor. Everything I own is on the floor, so that was a lot of stuff. I shoved a lot of it in the closet and put more stuff on my drawing table. Then we had to leave the house for 4 hours while the exterminator sprayed. Some time later, we had to vacuum everything once more. And all my belongings are still up in the air because we have to do it all over again on the 23rd... THE 23RD! Like don't these fleas know we're trying to have Christmas here? gonk

Oh wait. Was I supposed to be talking about how great my pet is? Well, maybe next time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:25 pm
KaylaGalela
User Image
My cat got fleas. It really sucks too. We had to bring her to the vet for a bath and put flea junk on her, but that was the easy part. We also had to vacuum every inch of the house, and take everything off the floor. Everything I own is on the floor, so that was a lot of stuff. I shoved a lot of it in the closet and put more stuff on my drawing table. Then we had to leave the house for 4 hours while the exterminator sprayed. Some time later, we had to vacuum everything once more. And all my belongings are still up in the air because we have to do it all over again on the 23rd... THE 23RD! Like don't these fleas know we're trying to have Christmas here? gonk

Oh wait. Was I supposed to be talking about how great my pet is? Well, maybe next time.

Clearly your cat is great considering that you would go through all that trouble to deflea kitty and house.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:33 pm
★ GAH. All the photos of my cat Merie are on a different computer...
*Snags a few off FB*

User Image

User Image

I don't know why she found the boot so comfortable...
But it is one of the few photos I have of her where she actually looks directly into the camera. XD
★

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:58 pm
My cats are my babies. I love to show them off. heart

Gonna put them in age order, because I can.

Illusion

Lulu is my baby girl (and the only girl), and such a little b***h. She dislikes other cats, and people who aren't me and my brother. Illusion tolerates my husband.

Icarus

Mellow as hell. He hates kisses, so I kiss him as often as possible.

Curiosity (Just a note...this one is my husband's cat, and I take no responsibility for that name.)

This cat is...special. He has asthma, and has tried to run away from asthma attacks. Needless to say, it doesn't help. He also really likes to cuddle, and will headbutt you/meow at you until you cuddle him.  

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:35 am
        My parents have three parrots between the two of them but I hate them and therefore don't have any pitures. (but if anyone is interested, Condor and Buddy are blue fronted amazons that talk and Abba is a white pionus that molts a lot). HERE HAVE MY CATS INSTEAD:
        Ricky is really docile and stupid as far as cats go. But in a dopey way that you love him. He's the oldest. He is also my baby boy and I've had him since I was six. We used to have a Lucy to go with him but...yeah.
        User Image
        Babalou aka Bobby is full of himself but it's okay because he thinks he can do things he can't which has lulzy results.
        User Image
        Cleo is spazzy but really sweet.
        User Image
        Zoe is afraid of you and there is nothing you can do about it. She's still afraid of my brother and I.
        User Image
        Jasmine is not my cat but I don't live with mine and she walks into our apartment whenever she pleases and hangs out with us for hours anyway. The picture lies, she is a gigantic cat.
        User Image

The Undead Suitor
our cat has a cone of shame

-snip-

This wins best cat picture oh my goodness.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:59 am
My love <3
User Image

Her best friend is a cat.
- w-
User Image

HN-Shade

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:00 am
My dog is dead *sniffs*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:13 am

Alright, I will post a few of ours:

My little sister's horses:

User Image

My hamster Loki:

User Image

Not mine, but this is Sugar, my best friend's kitty:

User Image

Doesn't he look smart in that photo? rofl

Missing: My own cat, our bunnies, our dog and my sister's mice.
I might find a photo of my cat somewhere...

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is my kitty, Ryo-Oh-Ki.She is a luffable, and mildly insane, bundle of fluff. Apparently, she also has laser eyes.

I got her as a birthday gift from Liri our first year together as a kitten, just a couple months old. She's a snuggler, likes to sleep on legs, and has a fondness for potato chips, especially Pringles. She is skilled at kitty Judo, able to toss whole pillows with her back paws.

Unfortunately, when we moved to where we are now, we couldn't have pets. So she's living a very spoiled life with Liri's mom. She's a 11 year old kitty, meaning she's in her kitty 60's. I miss having her around, but I know she's in a happy home.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:42 am
Ridley Starsmore
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is my kitty, Ryo-Oh-Ki.She is a luffable, and mildly insane, bundle of fluff. Apparently, she also has laser eyes.

I got her as a birthday gift from Liri our first year together as a kitten, just a couple months old. She's a snuggler, likes to sleep on legs, and has a fondness for potato chips, especially Pringles. She is skilled at kitty Judo, able to toss whole pillows with her back paws.

Unfortunately, when we moved to where we are now, we couldn't have pets. So she's living a very spoiled life with Liri's mom. She's a 11 year old kitty, meaning she's in her kitty 60's. I miss having her around, but I know she's in a happy home.

Tenchi Muyo fan, huh?

The one thing I never got about that series was that it always changed.

Like, it would start over and be different, you know? I always thought that was weird.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:40 am
My pets- http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj90/mrsrachaelsnape666/a6a020d0.jpg < kent a Havanese .

as a puppy User Image

right now he has a puppy cut but I don't have a updated picture.

Victoria- User Image

as a kitten -User Image

as kitten-User Image laying next to Buttercup who is dead R.I.P Buttercup!

Bella-http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj90/mrsrachaelsnape666/bellaforT.jpg

User Image  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas