Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:39 pm
Aku Ohino
I've been meaning to get into Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Aoi no Exorcist.

The only aninime i've really been watching lately have been Persona 4 The Animation and DURARARA!!

How has the Persona 4 anime been so far? I'm a pretty big fan of the game, but I haven't checked out the anime yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:41 pm
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino

The only aninime i've really been watching lately have been Persona 4 The Animation and DURARARA!!

How has the Persona 4 anime been so far? I'm a pretty big fan of the game, but I haven't checked out the anime yet.

It's really good. It adapted well from the video game. even kept most of the elements of it. (Yu gives simple answers and statements, Character closeups when summoning a Persona. There was even an episode with the All-Out attack animation)  

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:45 pm
Aku Ohino
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino

It's really good. It adapted well from the video game. even kept most of the elements of it. (Yu gives simple answers and statements, Character closeups when summoning a Persona. There was even an episode with the All-Out attack animation)

Oooh, nice. I was a bit worried that it'd feel a little rushed, but I guess they did a pretty good job pacing everything without taking away the feel of the game. ^^ I'll have to check it out when I get the chance.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 pm
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino

Oooh, nice. I was a bit worried that it'd feel a little rushed, but I guess they did a pretty good job pacing everything without taking away the feel of the game. ^^ I'll have to check it out when I get the chance.

Yeah, they usually do a Social Link per episode. Except for a few exceptions like Rise and Teddie.  

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:02 pm
Aku Ohino
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino

Yeah, they usually do a Social Link per episode. Except for a few exceptions like Rise and Teddie.

Teddie is easy since he just goes up as the story progresses. No need to figure out how to fit that one in. xd Are all the party members exceptions, or just certain ones? I can see Kanji's social link just being one episode, but Yosuke might be better off with a little bit at a time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:27 pm
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino

Teddie is easy since he just goes up as the story progresses. No need to figure out how to fit that one in. xd Are all the party members exceptions, or just certain ones? I can see Kanji's social link just being one episode, but Yosuke might be better off with a little bit at a time.

Er, I might not have used that correctly, as I'm not sure if most like the Investigation teams Social Links are actually completed. Some I could see, but others, I dunno. I do know that usually Yu earns a new Arcana every episode. But some episodes like the episode he joined the basketball team, he earned (and possibly maxed out) both Strength and Moon.  

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:46 pm
Aku Ohino
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino

Er, I might not have used that correctly, as I'm not sure if most like the Investigation teams Social Links are actually completed. Some I could see, but others, I dunno. I do know that usually Yu earns a new Arcana every episode. But some episodes like the episode he joined the basketball team, he earned (and possibly maxed out) both Strength and Moon.

Ah, alright. 3nodding That makes sense. How do they handle fusing? Does he use other Personas or just Izanagi? Personally if I was doing the anime I'd probably just leave it with just Izanagi, but it'd be pretty cool if they covered some of the other Personas you can get.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:18 pm
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino

Ah, alright. 3nodding That makes sense. How do they handle fusing? Does he use other Personas or just Izanagi? Personally if I was doing the anime I'd probably just leave it with just Izanagi, but it'd be pretty cool if they covered some of the other Personas you can get.

Fusing is done on the battlefield, instead of in the Velvet Room. Yeah, he has summoned Pyro Jack a few times. And while fighting Shadow Kanji, fused and used Yamata no Orochi.  

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:24 pm
Aku Ohino
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino
Sara Hysaro
Aku Ohino

Fusing is done on the battlefield, instead of in the Velvet Room. Yeah, he has summoned Pyro Jack a few times. And while fighting Shadow Kanji, fused and used Yamata no Orochi.

That is pretty much the best way they could handle that. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:07 pm
I've watched too many anime to list properly. XD

My current faves are One Piece, Baccano!, Tiger and Bunny, and Persona 4.
I'm also watching Samurai Champloo and Un-Go right now but I don't particularly like them that much.
*shrugs*

I like to finish things so I won't stop till I'm done. XD  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:29 am
Read All Over
GETBACKERS = <3
when that guy turns into a little chibi hippo it cracks me up.

I recently (finally) watched Samurai Champloo, and was amazed at how utterly ******** hilaaaarious it was. The episode where Mugen trips balls on magic shrooms was just ... perfect comedy emotion_kirakira

but I'm old, so I like classics like Trigun and Evangelion blaugh

OMGYES Ginji.

The love of my life. xd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:33 am

Alright guys, I think you gave me enough suggestions for the next five years. xd

I started watching Gurren Lagann, I will definitely continue watching that. 3nodding

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:12 pm
My favorites include Azumanga Daioh, Patalliro! and recently T&B.

Patalliro is so great xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 pm
Read All Over

I recently (finally) watched Samurai Champloo, and was amazed at how utterly ******** hilaaaarious it was. The episode where Mugen trips balls on magic shrooms was just ... perfect comedy emotion_kirakira

OH MAN.
I love that episode.

I actually watched Samurai Champloo because someone told me that Jet from Avatar was based off of Mugen. ahahaha rofl  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:06 pm
Eudaemon
Read All Over

OH MAN.
I love that episode.

I actually watched Samurai Champloo because someone told me that Jet from Avatar was based off of Mugen. ahahaha rofl

oh huh, I can see the resemblence! Though they do have pretty different value systems XD

I also love the scene where they're all fishing, and all of a sudden Jin starts crazy ripping through the water like something outta Shark Week XD  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff