2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:15 am
Eiji-san
~ Anime Betty ~
Noneuclid
Raunchy. So the innocent should avert their eyes.

A new nurse is being led around the hospital she has just started working at. As she is talking to her the nurse who is her guide, she sees a man mastubating furiously in one of the rooms. "Hey, shouldn't somebody stop him or something?" she asks, but her guide tells her no. "He has a disease that creates a painful buildup of sperm, and he has to orgasm at least 6 times a day or he gets very ill, and could possibly die."

Accepting this, but still unsure, she continues walking and talking to her guide. A few rooms further and she notices there is a nurse who is giving a patient head. "Okay, and what's that all about?" she asks. Her guide looks, then says, "Oh, that's the same condition. He just has a better HMO."
whee hehe
i need a better hmo...wait did i say that outloud? *runs*
Oh are you having painful sperm buildup too?? redface .........  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:58 am
LOL ^_^  

Haya Plum

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dorlen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:43 pm
A guy walks into a bar while a storm is going on outside, and the wind is so bad it slams the door shut behind him almost breaking it. As he takes a seat at the bar and orders a drink he notices the guy next to him is plastered and mentions how bad the weather is. The drunk replies, "yeah, itsh rilly bad out ver. I'd bet you itsh sho bad I could jump *hiccup* jump off da roof and the wind'll blow me right back!"
In disbelief the newcomer dares the drunk to try, so they go up to the roof with a few of the other patrons. When they get up there the drunk walks up to the edge, jumps off, and -WHOOSH- he's back on the roof! The newcomer is thinking to himself, "if he can do it so can I!" So he walks up to the edge and jumps.........-SPLAT!

Another patron walks up to the drunk, "Damn you gotta stop doing that Superman!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:44 pm
What's the difference between a lawyer and a nurse?

The nurse will ask for your blood first!  

Dorlen

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces