Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Green Leaves ][ Rondo Jungle Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image
[ K ] a i t o [ H ] a t a k e

『Yukigakure』

Class: Bukijutsu
Chakra Pool: 200/200

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Kaito grinned. "I guess they lacked in teaching." He looked down. "If you would move your kunai, I would be most grateful. You have won this fight." He put his hand out to help her up.
╚══════════════════════════════╝

[OOC:Cioc:They're in the Guild. They just don't have their speed.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Genin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu | Yukigakure

Riku smiled and put her kunai away, rolling to her feet without taking his hand "But really...you haven't learned any styles yet?" she said, dusting snow off and looking around for the other two. She spotted Monk, though he seemed to be a little...off, and the other one, Nikon, was up a tree. She squinted up at him before grinning and walking over "Do you have a nice view?" she called up to him, standing right under Nikon's perch and shielding her eyes with a hand. She glanced over at Kaito, grinning wickedly still. Such a grin brought out some major dimples in her cheeks and the spar had her breathing hard, her cheeks flushed.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Bukijustu ✉ Hakemoto ✉ Suiton ✉ Fuuton ✉ Jounin
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

"This is how I show my love,
I made it in my mind because,
I blame it on my ADD baby!"

Zain walked back to the group with his hands in his sleeves again. Kinda shuffling through the snow and stopped near the two sparring. "You shouldn't give up so easily to your girlfriend." Sitting on the stump with his legs crossed. His robe showed he wore ninja pants underneath.

"This is how a angel cries,
I blame it on my own sick pride,
Blame it on my ADD baby!"

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:32 pm

User Image
[Nikon Weiss]
♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦

» [[ xD ]]
Suddenly, he found himself crossing his own legs after seeing that little episode. He shrugged, turning his head away while his mouth rested over his palm. Nikon was nearly trembling now with laughter and embarassment for the poor guy. Women, how fearsome they are. Since they seemed to finish up, he took it into consideration to leave and practice some other medical skills. He never took his job seriously, but after seeing these people today, he'll likely edge to keeping life. The world was dark enough as it was.

A sudden memory flashed behind his focus. Causing him to shift uncomfortably before this sinking feeling. Beards, the essence of evil. He pushed back a long strand of his hair before leaping off of the branch. His feet quietly squelched into the snow and approached the group as Zain did. "I don't know about that Hakemoto. Sometimes, you just need to know what's good for you." He chuckled a bit before clearing his throat.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito pulled his hand back in humility. "No, I haven't learned any." He looked at Zain and the medic. "Oh will y'all shush. She isn't my girlfriend. And with the way she's giving me the cold shoulder, she probably never will be." He was busy gathering his robe, and blades that he didn't see Riku grin at him. Kaito sat down and looked around at the others.

[OOC:]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku tilted her head back as Nikon jumped off then turned to face all the guys "Monk? Are you suggesting that he let me win?" she asked, bending to scoop up her sheath as well. It now bore a small slit where Kaito's tanto had sunk into it but she didn't care as she slid her katana into it. She sat without strapping it on and settled the sword next to her Whats all this girlfriend talk? I'm not anyones girlfriend. I haven't the time. Riku was more interested in becoming someones equal, finding someone she could fight with in synchronicity, someone who was her exact double in fighting skill and technique "I'd rather be friends than anything more. With anyone." she drawled, tucking her knees up to her chest and resting her head on them.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

He rubbed the back of his neck with a sweatdrop down his forehead at Riku. Taking a glance at Nikon. "No ma'am! But I do believe he held back." He smiled to her, a little afraid of women and their strength.

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

"Do you...?" Riku bit her thumb and turned a glare on Kaito "Did you hold back?!" she demanded, moving to sit on her knees with her hands crossed under her chest "Because if you did...it would definitely not make us friends." she warned, holding a finger up threateningly. A move like that, holding back, would mean he viewed her as weak or inferior to him. It would mean he didn't see her as worth fighting seriously.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito looked at Zain like he was about to kill him. He then looked at Ruki. "No, I didn't hold back. That was the best I could do at the moment." He looked down at the ground when he said what. "I need to learn a weapon style before I can fight someone and have even a slight chance of winning."

[OOC razz robably gonna learn Tetsa no ryu]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

Zain gulped at the look from Kaito. Sticking his hands together to bow to Kaito to apologize. "We could do a little spar Ruki-chan." He wouldn't hold back to her but would try and not injure her either. He wouldny live with himself if he hurt a girl!

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku pursed her lips, glowering at Kaito for a few more minutes, trying to decide if he was telling the truth. She let out a sigh as she decided he'd been telling the truth "Well ok." she settled back on her heels "Hm? A spar with the Monk?" she let her head rest on her knees again with a heavy sigh "I'll spar with you but...I don't really feel up to it right now. Can we do it some other time?" she asked, looking at him over her knees. Then she suddenly frowned and popped back up "Hey! My name is Riku not Ruki!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

『Yukigakure』

Kaito stood up and looked down at the three other shinobi. "Well I'm going to go acquire a couple scrolls. I'll come back here once I'm done." He looked at Riku. "You could come with me if you want." Kaito was still trying to get her to like him.

[OOC:]  

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image
Zain Caden Hakemoto
Ryo►0 ✉ AC►0

His eyes got big as he realized he messed up her name. It scared the living hell out of him. "Sorry Riku! And yes anytime you want we can spar." He was already getting Kaito and the othe boy Nikon mixed up.

Chakra► 260 ✉ 260

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku sucked in her breath through her nose and let it out slightly Mergh... she glanced at Kaito as he spoke and blinked "I'll just wait here for you to come back if you're gonna come back here anyways." she smiled, oblivious to his attempts "Then I can help you learn if you want. We're friends now, right?" she made a face at Monk "Really, Monk-san. You're very silly, aren't you?"

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:55 pm

User Image
[Nikon Weiss]
♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦:�:♦♦♦♦♦

» As usual, his little allergy with girls were starting to rash in on his focus. Nikon quickly addressed to the group, waved to them, and turned around. "Well, this was almost nice. Ja nee." He walked on out of the forest, waving with a visible hand, then slinked both into his hoodie's front pockets. His one hand was searching for his lighter whle the other pulled out a thin cig. He cupped over the brim f** as the light was lit. He knew as well as anyone that this wasn't the best habit in the world. Nikon just liked how the fiery flashes of molten tar illuminated his face in the little circle he contained. He flicked at his wrist before capping the lighter and inhaled his familiar toxin. After seeing them today, he decided not to slip up any deeper than he already was. So, he probably was stressed in a way. A constant fear of falling behind check.

Though his eyes hardened with sullen animosity, he smiled through. They all looked like they knew what to do, so why not him? I'll be the best, damn medic. Swhoooh...

[[exits to the academy]]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games