Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Alpha (emopunk14&girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:24 am
Kody walked out of the building and the campus seemed to be more alive. There were people scattered everywhere now. She scanned the area and spotted the courtyard, or what she hoped was the courtyard. She walked over and sat on one of the stone benches waiting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:24 pm
Karma exited the building and made her way to the courtyard. Luckily, when she got there, Kody was there. "You found it." She said happily. "Okay, now for the tour of the city. It might take a few hours."  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:08 pm
Kody stood as Karma approached her and shook her head a little as she spoke. "Nope... Need to go to Brandon Hall first. I'd rather not carry my duffle around the city." She shifted it up higher on her shoulder. "So we can start with a mini campus tour on our way to the dorm and then go around the city." She smiled and looked at her campus map.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:34 pm
"Oh yeah, I guess I got a little carried away. Lets head towards the dorms now. Everything on campus is easier to find if you start by the dorms." She said with a slight giggle. Karma felt a little embarrassed that she had rushing straight to wanting to take the city tour without thinking about taking the campus tour. "Come on, this way." She said as she grabbed Kody's hand to lead her towards the dorms.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:32 pm
Kody looked down at their hands a moment as she followed Karma. It was still odd to be doing something like this with a stranger. A stranger she knew more about than she could have imagined. Kody got over the hand holding and took in her surroundings. Making a mental map.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:46 pm
Karma smiled as she led Kody towards the dorms. She gave the girl's hand a slight squeeze. For some reason, she couldn't understand why she loved holding Kody's hand. It just felt right. Her skin gave off a soft warmth that she liked.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:47 pm
"So what dorm do you live in Karma?" Kody asked not really caring for the lack of conversation. She couldn't help but smile a little when her hand was given a squeeze.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:59 pm
She noticed the smile on the girl's face, and it made her smile more. "I'm in room 113." She replied with a wink. When she was assigned that room her first year, she was actually really happy. Thirteen was her favorite, and lucky, number.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:10 pm
"Sweet I'm in 107." Kody liked that they were just down the hall from each other. It was nice to know that she would know someone in the building.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:21 pm
Karma gasped with excitement. "Yay!" She squealed, happy that she will be just down the hall. She accidently squeezed Kody's hand tight with joy before realizing and loosening her grip. She continued to lead the other girl to the dorms, and as soon as they reached the entrance, she turned back and smiled. "Luckily, are dorms are on the first floor, and we don't have to worry about crowded stairs to reach the second or third floor." She said sweetly.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:40 pm
"Or lugging laundry up and down a crap ton of stairs." Kody smiled and fished her new key from her pocket. She liked that they were on the first floor. It meant she could duck out of her room by window rather then having to go out into the hall, and not have to explain why she survived a twenty foot jump. That could turn into such a pain. She was surprised at the amount of strength in Karma's excited hand squeeze. She didn't know why it surprised her though, so she just smiled and shook her head. It wasn't like it had hurt, just a little surprising.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:51 pm
Karma giggled and nodded. That was one of the perks of having a dorm room on the first level. "Oh, I'll have to show you the laundry room next. It gets a bit crowded sometimes, so I prefer just using the public laundromat down the street from here." She said softly as she opened the door for Kody to walk in first.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:55 pm
"You haven't got a lock on the best time to do laundry?" Kody smiled and walked in. She figured she would have to figure it out then, she was sure doing it here was a lot cheeper then at some laundromat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 pm
She shook her head and smiled softly. Even thought the room is open 24/7, doesn't mean that it is ever empty. "I'm afraid not, I'm sorry. But I did notice that it's not as crowded on wednesdays." She said with a small smile as she followed the girl into the building and let the door close behind her.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:29 pm
That made Kody laugh a little. "Alright.. I guess you win then." She smiled and scanned the room numbers until she found her own. "Here we are I take it." She took her key and thankfully the door opened easily. "Cosy." the room was a single and a bit small and narrow. But she could work with it, heck Kody doubted she'd be in there much at all. She walked in, leaving her door wide open and flung her duffle onto the bed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff