Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁| Strangling Cloud Forest |☁ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai stood once the boy spoke about playing tag. ...He's young. and has yet seen the life of a Shinobi yet... She thought as she watched him hold the blanket closer. Dai nodded when he asked if she was a Shinobi of cloud. "I am...I'm ranked as a Jounin." She told him slightly proud of her new rank but not really. Though she had just ranked up and was praised by the Kage herself. Dai reached up to her still burning cheek where Kinpaku had smacked her. She hadn't seen the extent of small cuts but she could feel them burning as they healed. Dai looked at the young boy and her smile faded slowly when he asked why she was out here. "I did something that angered the Raikage. She ordered me to get out of her sites for sometime." Dai soft with a hushed tone. " I rather not speak of it. I'm still pretty hurt about it, myself." She gave him a half smile before lowering her hand from her cheek to her side.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:28 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri quietly landed on a tree branch while eating his ramen. He had finally found Hakki and he seemed to be talking to another Kumo shinobi. He concentrated on her face to try and remember her name. Her name was....dai something. He couldn't remember it all too well. But since the kid was safe he didn't need to appear just yet. So he kept hidden and ate his ramen on a branch.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:04 am
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[_] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki took a wary step back from her as she mentioned his mom getting angry at her "Were you the one who blew up Mom's office?" he asked, his tone nervous and a little angry. If she was, then it was kind of her fault he didn't get to spend time with his mom and was, again, stuck with a babysitter. He liked Demetri, the guy was funny, but he'd come here to see his mom and become a genin...not be babysat "If it was your fault, then you should just...Gin said if you do something wrong, you're not allowed to feel hurt or blame other people. He said its wrong." he said, taking the blanket off. He was pretty much dry now, just a little damp, and he began folding it "And you should be happy mom didn't drop kick you. I've seen her do it before too!"

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:24 am

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 220/220 ll

The guards told him the directions and he was sure this was the place. Except..he didn't know anymore. He was dreadfully careful so not to release any surge of discomfort. Hanzo's depiction of Ushio would have freaked out any point upon realizing that he was lost. Which was several minutes ago. Rather, Hanzo was able to get through the majority of the clearing quicker than most because of his foresight and fear of nightfall. Should it get too dark, he'll never find his way out. His expression remained impassive while he rose out his hand. Between his fingers, he counted fifteen to thirty minute intervals as a method of knowing how long he had till the sun would set. I have plenty of time.
--
Several minutes had passed and Ushio found himself walking in circles. He was sure that he left enough markers in the forest to avoid getting lost, but for some reason he felt like there wasn't all to it. He sighed, wiping his lenses with the hem of shirt while starting in the same direction again. "Haki's very good at hiding. I wonder if Demetri found him already." Suddenly, he heard a cluster of sounds radiating from behind the nearest fern. He pushed it down, seeing twisted clusters and clumps of roots. Ushio followed where it lead and eventually found a large looking stump with indentations making some sort of shelter. He had never come across here in the past half hour. He was about three steps away from entering the clearing where he also overheard two people talking. One of the voices belonging to Haki and another belonging to a female stranger. He took this time to listen.

He heard names and ranking information. Something useful to contribute to his later report. He wore his glasses again to properly examine their faces. He could make out a relatively pretty looking woman whom was stating herself as a newly ranked jounin. Ushio was sure she would have sensed him at some point so he made no point in hiding himself. He was only fulfilling his position of being the one who was 'it' in the game. However, he also noted Haki's peculiar tone in voice. Was there fault to the woman? Anyway, Ushio wouldn't like to see kids being bullied. However way it goes, it was a hassle. And this eavesdropping also confirmed the relationship between the boy and his mother, the current kage of this village. Ushio adjusted his glasses for the final time, and slowly his face phased back to that of a nervous young male.

He stepped into the clearing, one outstretched hand pushing aside a funnel of twigs as he did so. Ushio nervously adjusted his glasses by the side legs. "Found you Haki- Oh? W-Who are you?" He clumsily made his way to stand between the male and the purple haired lady. His face was not his bravest but he wasn't afraid of standing up to a woman. Suddenly, his ears picked up a strange sentence. "D-Drop kick?!" Ushio nervously stared back to Haki and then to the woman. He noticed how she had a pinkish shade on one side of her cheek. As Ushio, he generally tended to misunderstand these sort of things. "Y-You didn't hit her, did you? It's wrong to hurt a lady.." 'Ushio' assumed he did it out of self defense but both accounts deserved the benefit of the doubt.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai looked over her shoulder as she felt Demetri's signature. She hadn't ever meet the boy but remember that signature. When Haki spoke and asked if she was the one that blow up his MOM's office. Her eyes grew wide and then she looked at the boy. ...He's...Kin-sama's son? Dai stared at the small boy. She never know that the Raikage had a child. The Sensor found it hard not to stare at the boy now that she knew he was the Raikage's son. She snapped out of it and shook her head no. "It was our only sannin in the village that did that. He received upsetting news that his wife had died in battle." Dai turned when she felt an unknown signature. A blonde boy with glasses emerged from the undergrowth. Dai put her hand to the side in case this person attacked. But then he called the boy she had been talking to by name. Clearly the two of them knew each other. She raised an eyebrow to the blonde boy. "The question should be who are you?" Dai said with weary in her voice. She wanted to get out of the walls of the village to be away from people. But it seemed that they had found her. She sighed. "Demetri, if you're suppose to be watching over the Kage's son. Then come down from the tree." She told him. Dai looked at the blonde boy, with firm eyes. "I'm Daitomi. Dai for short." The Sensor moved to the side and picked up the blanket she had given Haki. She stood behind Haki and kept her eyes weary on the blond boy. ...He must be new to the village. I've never seen him before... But she knew that Haki was in good hands with Demetri.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:05 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 220/220 ll

For a split moment, his eyes harbored some sort of steely weight as he observed her protective stance over Haki, same as he had done. But that gaze disappeared as quickly as it came. "I-I'm Ushio Taka.. I was allowed entry in here with my mother...She and I are visitors." He adjusted his glasses, allowing the light above to cast a white sheen over them which covered the gaze he held for a brief moment. He rose up his hands in a meek fashion, showing her palms that were empty of anything that could be capable of harm. "N-Nice to meet you Dai-san.. Eh? Demetri-san?" He craned his head around the canopies with a supposed look of innocent oblivion. So he was around.. Then the kid was fine all along. He sighed, feeling a little tired but strangely relieved.

Anyway, he looked back to the two on the ground. A sheepish smile settling over his fair features. Inwardly, he noted the woman's edginess. Well no wonder. So far now, he's learned that the village has a Sannin, angered, by the sounds of it. And tragic, according to her words. Through some honest essence, Hanzo felt bad for the person. Seems like the internal affairs of the village wasn't so stable after all. He didn't want to press onto this though. This Dai person looked pretty upset enough already. "...Sorry. I thought...- I mean. Er.." He trailed off until he had a sudden idea. Over his elbow, Ushio still carried the basket his mother had given him earlier. It was meant to sell the other braclets inside but the male thought his mother was just being too snappy as always. Picking out one of her handmade silver bracelets, he held it out for the woman in two hands. It had a petite chain and brackets of small homely charms looped around it.

He smiled, appearing to be more sure of himself than he ever was. Eager to cheer the sassy lady up, he prompted for her to raise her wrist. "Here. My mother fashioned this herself. She says it's not the accessory that compliments a woman; it's the other way around. I think she'd feel great to know that at least one of her pieces will find home to a smiling woman." Though a bit cheesy, Ushio grinned widely, pointing up with his two fingers at his laugh lines to make a point.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[_] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki gave Ushio a frown as he asked if he'd hit the woman "I'm too small to hit anyone, Ush-chan!" he grumped, crossing his arms in front of his small chest. He really was...but he hated having to point that out. Clearly his mother had never spoken of him because everyone seemed stunned when he called her mom "Now everyone has found me...." he mumbled, his hands falling to slide into his pockets. He turned away as Dai, who had now spoken up, and Ushio began an exchange and wandered to a spot near the trees, far from the two. He stared up and started to ponder how he could climb one.

|

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri heard his name being called and smirked too himself a bit. Looks like he had been discovered. Luckily he had finished his ramen he jumped down over to Dai and Hakki and Ush."You look like you had it under control Dai-san."He said with a bow,Hearing of her recent promotion it meant she was now his superior so some proper respect must be shown. He looked over as he saw Hakki walk to a tree and look up at it. He walked next to him not saying a word and looked up at the tree as well."Did they teach you how to tree climb?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai bowed to the side as Ushio introduced himself. "Charmed, Ushio-kun. As a Jounin of Kumo, I welcome you to our village." She gave a half smile as Ushio seemed to stumble over his words. A cute way of showing that he was nervous around her. The Sensor was taken back as Ushio held a simple silver bracelet out to the Sensor. ...It's pretty...Should I take it?... She smiled and waved her hand slightly. "A generous offer, Ushio-kun. But I couldn't wear such fragile thing." She gave him a generous smile. She looked at Haki as he spoke up about being to small to hit someone. "Haki..." Once she had his attention she smiled at him. "You are never to small to do anything...as long as you put your mind to it." She had told her little brother that several times. She looked up at Demetri as he jumped down. she gave him a smile. "If it wasn't for the fact Haki ran into me. The Kage would have your head on a silver plate with a side of Sake. IF you hadn't found him." She told him. Dai smiled in a joking matter to the Chuunin. She bowed her head slightly to the Chuunin as he recognized her as a superior. She looked at the tree and remembered her days of climbing trees. It was so long ago, she sat the blanket at the foot of a rock and perched herself on the rock. ...I wish to teach...If only... She thought as she got comfy upon the rock. She watched in silence, being careful of her still hurting cheek.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 am
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki's upper lip stiffened as Demetri asked him a question and he scowled "I know how to climb a tree!" he snapped, instantly on the defensive. Despite having two caretakers, Haki had grown up taking care of himself, playing by himself and it had instilled in him a massive sense of inferiority to others. It didn't help that he'd only had Gin and Rain to play with and an extremely powerful mother to impress "I can climb a stupid tree." he turned, walked a short ways off, then turned back to face the tree. His small face was set with determination and he kicked off the ground, running at the tree full force. A few feet from the tree, he launched himself off the ground and grabbed a branch, swinging himself up into it. He crouched on it, holding it with two hands between his feet I can climb a tree... he bit his lip and started climbing, vanishing into the leaves and branches. The tree shook a little as he moved through it then became still as he settled himself, hidden, among the branches "I'm not just some kid...And I'm not just the Kage's son to be protected!" he mumbled, his body curled up against the tree. He was perched on a slender branch that a larger person would have broken, scowling at the leaves in his face "I'm a genin...I just don't have a headband yet..." he wiggled a bit and some leaves fell.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 am

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo

She was a shinobi, so she was right to say it as delicate. He grinned in his understanding. But perhaps a bit too bluntly. "Oh, that's fine. Mother would have been angry with me anyway if I gave one out for free.~" He said after fiddling around with the basket's calculator. It was also a side to him to have better money sense since his mother didn't. While the three were acquainting, he stood in the same spot staring up at the sky. His impassive blue eyes waned to furtive slits. Though his ears were still open to their discussion even as he contemplated on his next destination. It was nice. The village was lovely, food was yummy, the people were more than generous, and the young were very eager. (Haki)

Hanzo looked toward the three and simply stared at Haki's attempt to climb the tree under Demetri's watchful eye and Daitomi's silence. They appeared to be honest people, and weren't such a hassle. He blinked, feeling relieved that his act will come to an end. He took off his glasses to wipe the edges with the hem of his shirt. He rose his wrist, looking at his watch. "Ah, my mother's probably looking for me now." Ushio raised his head and bowed at the lot of them. "Thank you for the tour while it lasted, Demetri-san, Haki. It's been great visiting here. Take care." He stood back erect, waving at them as he gazed at them, remembering each of their faces. When it came down to Haki, he simply grinned before turning around. He'll be a promising shinobi one day if he tried. She'll be proud, I'm sure. And the remembered scowl of Demetri will likely be revered in his nightmares. He's kinda scary for a chill guy.~

He began walking down path, vaguely marked by his efforts in the beginning. So it was easier for him to leave the forest, then head back to the gates. As his back was turned, his expression held some sort of discomfort. Sigh... He was going to have to report to that devilish tranny of a mother.

[[Exits to the Gates]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 am
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki poked his head out of the tree, waaay to far up to be safe, and frowned as Ushio left. The blonde was....Not normal. Its rude but he is not normal. He glanced down at Daitomi and Demetri "Gin and Rain taught me how to climb trees...but they didn't say how to get down..." he admitted, holding onto the branch he was on so he didn't fall down.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:24 am
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai looked up at the tree where Haki had climbed. A little surprised that he didn't know how to climb down. She stood and walked over to the tree before she walked up the trunk. Her sliver chakra kept her 'glued' the bark. ...It's been years since I climbed a tree... She thought as she reached the thick branch Haki sat at. "I can show you how to get down..." She smiled at him as she sat on the branch. She brought her hands together. "Make these seals." She showed the young Oni the seals. "Once done correctly. Focus your chakra to you feet. Which will in turn allow you to walk, run, or sprint up or down trees, walls, building." She told him almost sounding like a teacher. She didn't mind showing him. Dai kinda liked the feeling of helping out Haki. If he needed the help with the seals, she was there to show him.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:44 am
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki frowned unhappily as Daitomi came up, moving to a different branch as she came close. He watched her make the seals and mimicked them and pushed his chakra to his feet. It flared up and he put one carefully against the trunk of the tree and tried to take it off Its sticking! he put his other foot on there and leaned back with his knees, holding his back to the trunk as he slowly put one foot after the other going down the tree. Once he reached the bottom, or close thereabouts, he jumped to the ground, dismissing his chakra "Thank you, Daitomi-san." he said, careful to use her full name and an honorary.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:01 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai watched carefully as Haki inched his way down the tree. She smiled as he landed safely on the ground. Dai made a surprised face at the fact he had called her 'Daitomi-san'. No one really called her by her full name. Just Dai. The Sensor pushed off the branch and landed without any issues before turning the the child. "You're welcome, Haki." She bowed her head softly to him. She looked at her bare feet. she was holding for a freezing cold swim. But was interrupted, maybe for the best. She walked over to the rock where she had left her shoes and slipped them on. ...I wonder when the Kage will request me again... She thought as she tapped the heel of her shoe against the rock to make sure they where on. Dai looked at the sky. Kein had left on some soul searching quest; Sukai was about and Kyo was probably at the exams. Everyone that was close was off doing something. Dai sighed. Wondering if there was much more she could do for Haki in training. She looked at him. "Is there anything else I can show you, Haki?" She asked with a sweet tone.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]