Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Silver wing boarding school for girls - open and accepting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:35 am

M i n i R e d S t a r s

((sorry to keep you guys waiting))
Nick padded slowly through the many corridors of the school building, inspecting them inch by inch searching for...stuff...teacher stuff, yeeeah...
he walked past a girl with black hair, he stopped "looking for Galatea? she said she was going to check on the staff, you'l find her in one of the classrooms"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:06 am

User Image

Claudia Dove

As Claudia heard a voice, she turned around and smiled at the boy who had spoken. .
"Oh okay. Thanks. I'm Claudia" she told him with a smile playing her lips.

emiri-chou

M i n i R e d S t a r s

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Nick curled his tail around his paws "happy to help, I'm Nick, I'm the science teacher" he scratched his ear "weird I know but you'll get used to it" he smiled back
((Nick's a cat XD))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:45 am

User Image
Metes Beleth

Metes had just been brought in after being snatched up by the police. "You're not in trouble little one, we just gotta find a safe place for you.." She remembered, she knew she scared the people..She could tell by the look on their faces. Not everyone on the streets were half blind like the people she had been living with a good portion of her life. She had spent almost half a day at the police office. Drinking their coffee, getting scrapes and cuts tended to, blasted a person with an ice beam on accident because of the pain...They weren't hurt luckily just cold..It was a good thing those cops wore bullet proof vests.
After they had to call the academy she was in the cruiser with a suitcase with the little amount of belongings she had. She found her dormitory, class was most likely in session, so she didn't see a room mate in her room. She put her clothes, pjs and other things in her room..She had no idea what to expect. She went into the hallway to find a teacher to find out what she was supposed to do, what class she was supposed to be in. The little thirteen year old ice imp was utterly confused.

Mickey_McNoodle

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:57 pm

User Image User Image
      User Image
      Come what may...

Louie slowly approached the building. Everything seemed quiet and... lovely. She had to admit, this was very different from what she expected. She entered the building, fearing she might meet someone, but there was no one there. She sighed. She looked at the letter she was holding. It had arrived years before (she couldn't remember when), and it took her a long time before she was convinced of attending this school. Father Limna, the monk who raised her, told her that she would fit in well in this school, and that she needed proper training as well. She was, however, satisfied with the schooling at the temple.

"That is not enough, Louie," he said. "I won't be here forever, you need to learn how to stand up on your own"

But she was stubborn. That's why it took her such a long time before she agreed into entering the academy. And even so, she did not arrive in time for the opening of the school year. With her wolf-like abilities, she heard singing somewhere far off. She also heard other girls talking to one another. She did not know how to fit into a society that already... fits in with one another. She wanted to run away now, before someone sees her. But her mentor's words echoed in her head, "There are no males there". But her senses told her that there is one, somewhere down the corridor. This dismayed her a lot. She thought she could finally sing here, but no, there just has to be one guy in a place full of girls.

She was about to turn around and go home, when a girl, a small girl approach her. She seemed to as clueless as Louie was. But that was not what attracted Louie's attention. The small girl was not human. She looked like a demon of some kind, but seemed to be too... "good" to be a demon. It was her first time seeing someone of a different race... and it enthralled her. The small girl stopped in her tracks and looked back at Louie. There was an odd silence between them.

"Hi," Louie said, bravely trying to make friends, just like Father Limna said. But the little girl just stood there. Slowly, Louie's equally small confidence ebbed away. Now all she wanted to do was to fade away.

What have I gotten myself into?
      ... and hell to pay.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:01 am

User Image
Elora Evert

Elora walked into the classrom "good afternoon, Galatea, Melody" she felt a surge of envy, the headmistress had so much power over everything
one day, It will be mine
((short fail post XD I'm going out, I'll be back later))

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am

Banshee Cupcake

Galatea Silverwing

Galatea turned to see Elora "afternoon" she said, taking note of how Kendal glared at the woman, the android openly despised her, distrusted her, but Kendal wasn't the only one

"I don't know how you managed to get bashed up so bad"
"I guess you could call me accident prone"
"Elora had to take your class again" Galatea set the feline down on the table
"again? I don't see why you ask her"
"what do you have against that poor woman?!"
"you know as well as I do about what she is, a traitor, that woman is bad news" Nick closed his eyes "I don't trust her at all"

Galatea pushed that conversation away, Nicky was known for his paranoia, but she couldn't ignore this woman's past I'll watch her she thought just in case
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:41 am

User Image User Image
      User Image
      Come what may...

The little girl continued to stare at Louie, making her more and more uncomfortable. However, at that moment, she heard the man speak somewhere.

"Looking for Galatea? She said she was going to check on the staff, you'l find her in one of the classrooms," he said.

Louie looked down at her letter and saw the name there: Galatea Silverwing. Her senses tells her to go and see that person. She casts a swift glance on the little girl (who was still staring at her, like she's an oddity or something), then made a quick escape through one of the corridors where she heard the male's voice originate. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to meet anyone else as of now. Then she another girl walking ahead of her. The girl seems to be human, but she's talking to a... cat.

Louie stopped on her tracks. This is definitely weird: a girl, talking to a cat. And apparently, the cat was the one who said to look for Galatea in one of the classrooms. Should she say something? Or should she just follow the girl? But then, she'll have to pass by the cat. What to do?!

"Uhm..." she said, "Excuse me?"

emiri-chou

... and hell to pay.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Mickey_McNoodle

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:26 am

User Image

Metes Beleth

Metes stared at the new student that approached her, and was lost for words. Right before the girl was about to leave she finally said something "Hey there" she finally said clearing her throat. "Sorry I'm a bit spacey right now, just got finished unpacking ugh don't mean to sound dumb or anything..Bit worn out from spending all day at the police station.."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:10 am

User Image User Image
      User Image
      Come what may...

Just as Louie tried to attract the attention of the teacher, she heard someone call after her. Somehow, her senses are all pricked up upon arriving at this place. She turned around (feeling very foolish) walked back to where she came from. There she saw the little girl, whom she just heard.

"Hello," Louie smiled. "It's all right. We all feel like that in a new place. And did you say dorm? Where do I get one? I'm sorry, but I'm completely at a loss myself."

Louie never thought about dorms. It wasn't stated in her letter... where the hell will she stay?
      ... and hell to pay.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Mickey_McNoodle

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:32 am

User Image

"Well yeah this is a boarding school we gotta sleep somewhere don't we.. They kind of put my stuff in this random place told me to go somewhere which were the dorm places upstairs..."She said feeling a bit confused herself. "Said this was my new home till I grew up they said.." She seemed more nervous than sad. This place was better than the streets, but it wasn't very less confusing the strangers were just a lot nicer.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 pm

User Image User Image
      User Image
      Come what may...

Shoot, Louie hadn't thought of that. She had assumed that she would be going home every day. Stupid, she thought.

"Oh I see..." she said, feeling herself go pink. She could see that the girl was uncomfortable, but if she doesn't ask the question, she might end up sleeping outside.

"I'm sorry, but where can I ask for a room?" she said. "I just arrived and I have no idea where to go."

[OOC: Sorry for the late reply]
      ... and hell to pay.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers