Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls{Loveless}(New Announcement) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Announcement
  +1
View Results

Iomno Monster

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 pm
User ImageSailo Asaki
Ѧ~Foundless~Ѧ
“Unable to be fully Found, Foundless in an never ending cycle.”

Sailo had watched as his wife flinched, startled. And her smile gave off just how nervous and worried she was as well. Sailo had taken a few steps into the classroom as Maki approached him before holding him in her soft arms, he head resting on his chest. He wrapped his own arms around his wife, wanting to reassure her how he could. He held her close.

As she spoke, her insecurities now being voice, his breath constricted for a moment but he pushed it past. His grip tightened for a moment before he pulled away so she could look him in the eyes. "We weren't able to anything then, but we will do what we need to, we will find them, and we will get them back. I swear it." he said. He looked at Maki seriously looking into her bright eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:02 pm
Maki

Foundless

Asaki

"Unable to be fully Found, Foundless in in a never ending cycle"

User Image
Maki smiled as she took comfort in his grasp the felt so secure and she took protection in it. Looking into his eyes as he spoke, Maki trusted his words a faint but a more confident smile graced her lips. Reaching up, she lightly placed her hand on his cheek. "Thank you Sailo. Thank you. But, you are not to do anything rash should you ever confront them." she ordered her eyes shifting into those of a sacrifice. Maki sighed, "This is one situation where we may have to kill someone...I truly hope I don't have to give you such an order." she said but the truth of the matter was it would most likely be unavoidable.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Iomno Monster

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:55 pm
User ImageSailo Asaki
Ѧ~Foundless~Ѧ
“Unable to be fully Found, Foundless in an never ending cycle.”

Sailo smiled as his wife seemed more sure. He was glad he could do that for her. As he heard her order him not to do anything rash should they meet them, he looked at her before nodding. "When we meet them, you let me know what you want." he said, before kissing her forehead softly, as she spoke. "Killing is never an option I'd want to consider unless there were no other options but to kill." he spoke solemnly. He held her close once more, "I hope the students will be alright, too. I remember; before, you spoke of the air being suffocating. And that the some students felt it too."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
~{ K e n s h i + Careless + Y a m a m o t o}~

Hearing those words "...You'll stay with me... right?" made him skip a beat; true it might be too soon for them to be so familiar with each other, but even though they had just met a few moments ago he felt a strong connection with her, a connection that he had never felt with anyone else. He slightly nodded. " Yes, i will stay by your side and I'll be there whenever you need me." he said as he slightly patted her on the head.

The dark haired man fallowed Fuki to were she was taking him. They passed by the music shop, but Cai didn't seem to notice them pass by since he was to busy talking to a girl inside the shop, which made him slightly chuckle. "he'll never change..." he thought as he continued following her. Once they arrived at the place they both walked inside as he then began to look around, it was a very nice place, while she was getting ready to cook. " yea, it was for him... " he answered as he walked towards where she was. " are you going to make something special for him?" he asked as he slightly leaned forward and looked at her.

kh_sora_1708

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:50 pm
Maki

Foundless

Asaki

"Unable to be fully Found, Foundless in in a never ending cycle"

User Image
Maki shook her head as if trying to clear her head. "I hope I will know what I want when such a time comes." she said as she looked about the room. That day was so clear in her mind, the spell battles, the students, and the air that seemed to be suffocating. Even more was how everyone seemed to notice but still acted normal. "I would never want to kill someone, but my instincts say that such a feat may happen." she looked up his face, finding reassurance in his closeness.

Maki leaned back into him, her hands sliding up his shirt touching the mark that bound them. A light sigh escaped her as she felt her own mark tingle, as if tickling her. The woman always found extra strength with the connection. "Yea, the night before Az-chan got into a battle, and seemed it started that night only to progress over night to the point where some of the kids could figure out something was going to happen. However I don't think anyone could guess the kidnapping of Az-chan and Ra-chan. That is if the nights are connected in any way." she said the sequence of the nights sending chills down her spine.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 pm
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
Hearing the comfort of the man saying that he'll stay with her, had Fuki's heart speed up, she was happy nonetheless. "Thankyou." she said softly leaning into his touch. Hearing the question about making something special, she let out a laugh. "Nope, he orders the same thing so we make the same thing. However, I'll make something special for you." she said as she got out the yakisoba noodles making the food for Cai, and herself.

"What would you like?" she asked with a smile just she finished tieing her hair up in a white bandana so that her hair wouldn't get into the food. While the food was cooking, Fuki pulled out some boxes that were used to carry out. Placing Cai's food in the box once it was finished eating writting his name on it. Once finished with his, she began to make her own food while she waited for Kenshi's order.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

A slight smile got on his face. " I would like Teriyaki Yakisoba." he answered as he looked as to how she was cooking the food for Cai. A delicious sent was coming from the yakisoba that she was cooking. He saw her place a bowl with the food for Cai inside a box for delivery. " Do you need any help?" he said while he made his way next to her as he put attention to what she was doing to prepare the yakisoba. If he hadn't lost his ears and tail, right now his ears would be strait up and his tail would be moving back and forth showing that he was very curious as to what she was doing, oh how he missed them so.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:19 am
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
Fuki smiled hearing the order as she got out the ingredients. As she started to prepare Kenshi's food her own food finished cooking as she placed it in a different box labeling it with her own name. Hearing the question for help and noticed that he moved next to her. "I got it undercontrol" she said as she started to make her own fighter's food. Like the others it didn't take to long for it to cook as she placed it within a box and once again labeled them.

Turning the grill off she whipped the sweat from her forehead as she started to to clean everything that needed to be clean and putting everything away exactly how she took it out. Cleaning the grill/stove top she smiled making sure everything was dry. Giving the place a look over she let out a nod pleased at her handiwork. Grabbing a bag she placed the food and chop sticks in it. "Shall we go?" she asked making her way back the way they came.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:33 am
Lark was curled as small as he could and whimpering. By now he had hid his face. The pain just kept getting worse and then it just got bearable. Maybe whoever had set it off was gone? His rising hopes were smashed when he heard a voice. He choked on a sob, but didn't look up.

"N-No...go away! Leave me alone!" he said. He curled into an even tighter ball and rubbed his damp face against his knees. He didn't want a perfect stranger to see he had been crying. That couldn't be allowed! He wrapped his tail around his head. 'Please. Please just go away. Please go. I don't want to be a sacrifice or a fighter. I just want to be me, Lark Reave.'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image

The hazel eyed man just watched as she cooked enjoying all of the smells that came from the food. He stepped aside from her, so that she can have more room as she cooked and not to get in her way, but while he stood there doing nothing except just looking at her cook and clean. He began to feel a bit unneeded which caused him to slightly sigh.

Once everything was finished, he saw her grab the bag with the food as she then headed towards the exit. He closed the door behind them while he then grabbed the bag the food was in from her hand. " I'll be taking this.." said the dark haired man with a slight smile on his face . " you cooked the food, it's fair enough that i take this to the destination." he said as he continued walking his way towards the shop with Fuki.

kh_sora_1708

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:20 pm
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
Seeing the bag of food being taken from her as she locked the kitchen door and hearing that Kenshi would carry it, she smiled walking next to the other as they headed down to the shop. Opening the door, she held it open for the male as they walked inside seeing Cai talking to few woman. She sighed as she walked behind the counter. "You'll never change." she said softly so that only he could hear as she giggled.

((So short sorry))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:32 pm
Become Breathless
* * Γ * Я *

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

User Image

ÆR ヒlDã†૯

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Air knelt down to the frighten boy, with a reaction as such, Air figured the male knew of world. Seeing the tears and him trembling Air knelt down to his level reaching out slowly as to not frighten the boy anymore as he pet his head in hopes to calm him down. "It's alright. I won't hurt you, nor will I ever let anyone hurt you. I promise." he said his voice was soft and gentle, but held something in his tone that held a sternness that the other could hold and hope to.

☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾

ⓉⒽⓎ ⓆⓊⒺⓈⓉ ⒽⒶⓉⒽ ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓉⒺⒹ
βʁѯᾴʇʯζҙ℥℥

When Our Words Reach You

Dragon_Mythical

_Cruelity_Retaliates_

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 am
Rika
Noyami

Devoted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Devoted unto"
Rika yawned lightly she woke up close to nine in the morning in a familiar room. Confused she remembered quickly that she was in the dorm room of the college she's attending. With her classes not starting till around noon, Rika smiled as she finished unpacking her things with an hour and a half to spare. Grabbing a pair of clothes she went into a shower, washing herself clean. When she got up and dried her self she put on clean underwear and clothes. Brushing her hair out into seperating a few parts on the side and tieing into ribbons she gave herself a look over happy with herself.

Turning the light off and grabbing her clothes, she closed her bathroom door throwing her clothes into the waste basket that was in her room. Closing her bedroom door, she noticed that the door to the spare room where her roomate was suppsoed to reside remained empty. Sighing, Rika grabbed her bag and books making sure she had her schedule as she put on a pair of shoes. Walking out of the dormitory, she made her way to her first lecture.
"Death and Beyond"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:43 am
~Devoted~
۞Youko*Shikara۞

"Until Death and Beyond"
User Image

Youko had been home for just over three months, fixing up her place, filing paperwork to attend the college Sensei told her about, stocking the pantry, cleaning, gaining electricity and water and heat back to the place, leaving the stains that had remained from that time so long ago, the typical making the place livable things with Sensei helping when he could leave her last home for a bit. Apparently, no one had stepped foot in it for over thirteen years. Though, surprisingly the front yard had been well taken care of during the time. Though now it was filled with the crisp of winter, the place showed no signs of the unrulier back yard.

By now the place was still dirty, she hadn't taken care of everything but it was a lot cleaner now, and much more livable, and today...was the first day she'd start going to that college. Her phone buzzed to life on the bedside table . She was using it for an alarm, and the buzzing sound over wood mixed with the sound associated with her alarm jolted her from sleep to silence the device. Flipping the cellular open to stop the alarm, she chastely hit the red button cancelling that alarm setting from going off anymore that day

She blinked a few times as she stared at the time displayed on the phone before flipping it closed and tossing the device on her bed. Well, originally it was her parents bed, seeing as hers was now too small for her, but they were all hers now. She looked around the familiar room before sidling out of bed and into the bathroom to take a shower. It took a moment for the water to warm up, but soon it was creating steam on the mirror as she washed up. Warm showers always felt great, and with all the hard work put into making the place as comfortable as she could, they felt even better.

The shower was sweet and hot and long, before she turned the water off, drying of with a fluffy towel. Wrapping her hair up with it so it didn't drip on the carpet, she then went to the master suite and pulled out that day's clothes, a mostly ivory white dress with a wine red trim and a large blue obi-like bow with long sleeves that kept to her arms and was well for the colder days. She then took care to brush her hair before putting in her bindings. Looking into the mirror, noticing the small cracked corner of the mirror, she smiled a bit before grabbing her things from her bedroom, her small bookbag and phone, grabbing some breakfast to go, a smoothie and an apple, and the food she packed the day before, she put a hat over her head, gloves on her hands and left the house, locking it back up.

She then began to walk towards the college, eating the apple she grabbed for breakfast. By the time she arrived at the college it was five minutes before eleven in the morning, seeing as today's classes were afternoon ones. As she walked toward the college, she noticed a pain on her thigh, where her real copy of her true name was. Sensei had discussed that briefly over a video game session. She seemed to listen better when they were divulged into some video game about things related to Sacrifice and Fighter. Sensei did well, asking me to attend college. And such a conveinant college too. Twenty minutes walk from home and it has my Fighter. She continues to head inside deciding to look around while she waited for her Noon class to start, and hopefully in the time before find her Fighter. Throwing the core of the apple away, she walks around as she looks around.

Iomno Monster

Questionable Genius

_Cruelity_Retaliates_

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:33 pm
Rika
Noyami

Devoted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Devoted unto"
Rika had just walked into her frist class, five minutes before it started. Getting out her materials, the woman looked around at the people that were already sitting in a seat, chatting with others, or even just walking in the door with a panic look only to figure out the lesson hasn't even begun yet. Rika smiled, but felt like a small burning sensation on the inside of her right thigh. Thinking nothing of it she scratched at it, trying to lesson the irritation of it. Trying to distract herself from the irritation and burning sensation she looked out the window. The distraction didn't last long as it erupted to an unbearable pain that caused a few tears to form.

Quickly whipping the tears away, Rika tried to calm herself trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with her leg, only when she realized that what was burning was the area where her name was. What was beginning to turn into an internal panic faded, as she remembered what Aki, the male nurse who took care of her years ago, told her about when her sacrifice would be near.

The thought of finding the person calmed and eased her as a smile formed on her face. Looking at the watch that was around her wrist she noticed that she had a few minutes. Getting up quickly Rika walked out of the room in search for the person she was meant to fight for and protect. The one that would complete Rika.
"Death and Beyond"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces