Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image
*+* Masaru Shinichi *+*

As Tessa linked her arms with his and Aucard's he continued looking at her "Is a pleasure to meet you to", as they started walking arm in arm out of the dorms Masaru had a small skip in his step
"This should be fun" he said agreeing to Tessa's comment, "So which pub are going to head to? Preferably one that plays music" he said chuckling as he wanted to have a little jig aswell as a drink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:38 pm
Soka smiled and said, "It's okay. They can have the pretty girl in their arms." Soka also said, "Hmm.. Maybe we should eat where no human can come in."

User Image  

Monsterrz

fsgsfdgsfgfsdgsfg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:25 am
Edwin opened the door to the lounge and looked around. He let out a heavy sigh as he walked downstairs. "I don't think tea is served here." thought Edwin to himself.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:18 am
Edwin sighed, knowing he was the only one at the lounge at the moment. He went upstairs and opened the door then left.
User Image  

fsgsfdgsfgfsdgsfg

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm
Soka carried in Oni as she was well asleep. He set her on the couch lightly, hoping that she won't wake up. But once he let go, she woke up. She was now wide-awake. Oni stood up and stretched while looking around the room. She jumped and then walked to Soka, saying, "I am in the Vampire Dorm?! Why?!"
"Well, you know how you want to be a vampire but you won't let me bite you?"
"Yea..?"
"Well. I found a vampire that might bite you. Might."
"Thats.. Thats great!"
"Yeah."
"Now what's the catch?"
"Nothing. But I did promise you to the man who is going to bite you."
"What?!"
"You will be a slave.."
"... What the frack did you do?!"
"Helped you...?"
"Helped me?! I am going to be a slave to a vampire!"
"But you will be a vampire too."
Oni was mad but she knew it wasn't worth it. She remembered that her brother said Maybe so she sat on the couch and said, "Now... We wait.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:27 am
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

The door opened as Alucard pushed through it. He shut the door behind him as he stared at Soka and his Human Sister. 'So' Alucard walked in then leaned once again on what must've been a comfortable banister, hands in pockets, like before. 'hm' he looked the girl up and down. His ruby-red eyes looked just like fresh blood, crystalised, he had no grin, but a straight face, he knew what he was doing. 'Who do I remind you of then?' Alucard asked, staring at the Human girl. He had something Diabolical planned.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:50 pm
Oni stood up and then yelled at her brother, "Him?!" Oni looked at him while he looked at her. "I will answer. [i]If you tell me your plans to do with me." she replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard casually stood watching this Human become agitated. 'well' he began, replying to her question. ' Say I needed help with something... or, there was something I needed you to do for me. Then you'd have to accept. Ofcaorse you'd still have your personal and social life, except you will have to do whatever small favor I ask of you, deal?' Alucard glared with his last word at Oni, shortly followed by a grin.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:24 am
Before Oni could speak, Soka got in front of her and asked, "Is anyone else going to be part of this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 am
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard glanced at Soka. 'Only if you want others to be involved' he grinned sinisterly. Then he turned to mist, and swiftly spread and regathered behind Oni. As he regathered his face appeared behind her shoulder. 'You know... you'll have what you wanted' then Alucard rested his gathering hand onto her shoulder.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:14 am
Oni looked at the hand that rested on her shoulder. She saw the look on Soka's face. Oni moved her hair to the side and then said, "I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

Alucard was satisfied with her answer. Within seconds he bit her round the side of her neck, a little bit of blood dripped. As he finished Alucard wiped his face then smiled, sinisterly. Then he glanced over towards Soka ' The process will take a short while... and if she even survives it I look forward to seeing you guys again' Alucard began to walk round her then towards the door, looking rather happy in a sly way.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:22 am
Oni fell down to the floor. Soka heard what Alucard said and then spat on the ground. He ran over to Oni and sat next to her, "I'll be next to you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

Alucard Van Lucifix

As Alucard grabbed the door handle, he heard the spit of disgust behind him. 'hm' he said and then thought to himself 'spit at me..' upon walking through the doorway he gave a wave of his hand. He gladly shut the door behind him with a great smirk on his face. Moments after a horde of bats crashed into the window behind Soka and Oni, screaching. Alucard may be one to seem rude, but when rudeness like that is spilled upon himself, he can't help but punish... or atleast give a scare.  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:50 am
Soka heard the crash of a window behind him. He quickly stood up and broke two legs from a chair. After a fighting some bats, Oni awoke. She clenched her hand and then asked, "What the frack is going on here?" Soka handed her a leg and then replied, "I don't know! Ask you creator or whatever!"
"My creator?"
"Alucard!"
Oni walked out and over to Alucard but trying to block the bats away and then told him, "Are you doing this?! If so can you please stop!" A bat bit her so she grabbed the bat and threw it to the ground.  
Vampire Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff