Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:31 pm
Bray looked back up to Rayn as the man ordered him to and his fingers directed him to look up. All instinct said to avert his eyes, that looking into the alpha's eyes without being mates was a challenge to their power still he was forced to hold the gaze. He listened to the other's words and felt warmth rush through him.

"Maybe...maybe we could get out a different way at separate times." Bray suggested softly. "I can run during the day away from here because the pack has to be human and i'm a wolf. I can get away from them that way and you won't get attacked." Bray continued.

(maybe a little but cheesy is good sometimes)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 pm
Rayn paused to think again. It wasn't a terrible idea, but it bothered him that the two of them would be separated for so long. he just couldn't take the chance that Brey might get hurt without him there to at least try to stop it. He was trying hard not to give in, and it was becoming increasingly more difficult. That is, until a sudden, and painfully simple, idea occured to him.

"Your pack is following your scent, right? So...all we have to do is cover yoru scent long enough to run away and then we'll be good. AT least we'll have a good head start." Rayn smiled, his grip on Brey's hand becomng a bit tighter, though nowhere near tight enough to hurt. It was assuring and confident, yet still gentle.

"I can give you a back, let you use some soap to clean yourself, dress you in some of my old clothes, and use some cologne my dad has to cover your scent. By the time we're done, you'll smell completely human. Better yet, you'll smell like my family, instead of yourself. The pack wont' recognize you"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:03 pm
Bray watched Rayn debate his idea in his head, he knew the other couldn’t really argue with his thinking but it seemed he was trying. Bray knew this was the best way to keep Rayn safe, and it would keep the other from knowing if he was hurt or captured along the way. “Yes they follow my scent…” Bray said confused when Rayn finally spoke. What did his scent have to do with anything.

“Cover my scent to help, me…us get away?” Bray questioned confused. How were they to cover his scent, but Rayn seemed sure of his idea the hand tightening around his assured him of such. “Bath? You mean I could bathe, and clean myself but that would make my scent stick out more. Whats soap and why would that help? Cologne too? Clothes wouldn’t work for daylight and the pack are wolves at night.” Bray protested softly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:12 am
Rayn smiled a little at Brey's sudden outburst of questions. He forgot for a minute that Brey was a wolf first and a human only on occasion, so he didn't know about baths or soap or anything of that nature. In truth, it was kind of like dealing with a child. And he thought it was kind of cute.

"Sorry" the human said softly "I forgot that you wouldn't know about some things that normal humans would find common. Here, just come with me an I'll show you, ok?" Rayn slowly got to his feet and held his hand out for Brey. The blanket around the wolf boy wouldn't help cover him too much if he walked around, but Rayn's parents wouldn't likely be home until the next morning anyway, so it didn't matter too much.  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:14 pm
Bray's shoulders sunk when Rayn apologized, it was apparent the man forgot that he was a wolf first and human second. He watched the man as he realized he wouldn't know much about human life because he didn't spend much time as a human. Bray took Rayn's hand and followed the man. He let the blanket drop to the ground, wolves didn't need covering because of their fur.

Entering the bathroom Bray looked around confused. "What are these things?" Bray questioned looking everything over.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:42 am
Rayn noticed how upset Brey seemed to get when he forgot that the boy was, in fact, a wolf first. It wasn't that Rayn was trying to ignore the other's identity and focusing on his human side, it was just that he tended to accept things at face value. When Breywas in wolf form, he reacted to him the way he would to any animal; tending his wounds and taking care of him and such. When Brey was human he reacted to him the way he would a human; talking and comforting him the way he'd never been able to any other human before. It made the human feel incredible guilt that he'd forgotten about Brey's roots, knowing that it ha most likely insulted the wolf boy somehow.

As they walked, Rayn took Brey's hand in his own and gently led him to the bathroom. He noticed the towel fall when Brey got up, and fought the urge to blush. Nudity didn't bother Rayn in the least. It was just that Brey looked...well..cute. The human boy looked ahead so his friend wouldn't catch him staring "And boy, is there a lot to stare at" he thought, mentaly kicking himself back to reality soon after.

He was snapped backt o reality when Brey questioned eveerything in teh bathroom, not recognizing anything. "Well...this is a mirror" he said, leading Brey over in front of it. "You know how when you look in water,, you sometimes see another wolf that looks just like you? Well that's called a reflection. A Mirror does the same thing. Humans use them to look at ourself and make sure our appereance is the way we want it to be. humans are very narcissistic creatures" He stepped behind the wolf boy and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. "See? The tall one is me, and the one in his arms is you. Those are our reflections."

Rayn went through the bathroom, explaining things in this way for a good amount of time. The sink, toilet, cabinets full of toothpaste and other hygene products, everything was covered. Rayn saved the bathtub for last and explained that humans washed themselves in the tub like wolves would in a river or stream, and that they use soap to make themselves smell nice. Soap would also help hide Brey scent, he explained.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 am
Bray noticed how Rayn dived into his own thoughts and thinking it was better to leave him that way and remain quiet. “A mirror…” Bray said with a bit of amazement as Rayn led him till he was standing before it. “So this…this is how I look human?” Bray questioned looking himself over in the mirror. He had never seen himself as a human it had only ever been as a wolf, seeing as when he was human the pack delighted in tormenting him. So when he was human he was either unconscious or wishing he was. Bray looked up to Rayn as the man wrapped his arms around his shoulders, suddenly he didn’t care about his reflection anymore. Breathing in the others scent and taking in the feeling of being safe for the first time overwhelmed all else.

None the less he listened patiently as Rayn went through and explained all the strange things in the bathroom to him. “You wash yourself in there with some of the stuff here?” Bray questioned as he picked up the body wash that had been explained to him. Popping open the lid he sniffed at the bottle before giving it a slight squeeze intent on making some of the stuff come out so he could look at it. There had been a slight clog in the bottle where some of the soap had dried however and when Bray squeezed it exploded out and onto his face.

The reaction was instant. Bray dropped the bottle with a yelp of surprise and lurched back crashing into the sinks frame hitting his head. He tried viciously to scrub the soap off his face with his hand but only succeeded in spreading it around and getting it into his eyes. When that happened he gave a cry of pain as it burned and he wiped more viciously.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:57 pm
Having Brey in his arms felt right somehow, like he belonged there. Rayn had, for as long as he'd remembered, wanted someone to simply hold him the way he was nwo holding the wolf boy. He'd never gotten what he'd wanted. Now, though, he was beginning to think his wish had changed, that he wanted something else. He didn't want someone to hold him, he wanted someone he could hold. Rayn wanted to give someone the care and attention he never recieved. Brey, he realized, would be the perfect person to hold. The wolf boy hurt, much like Rayn had throughout his life. But he'd been hurt nuch more deeply than Rayn appeared to have been. It was then that Rayn made up his mind for good 'I'm never going to give him back to his old pack'

The human allowed himself to just stand there with Brey in his arms, watching how the wolf boy turned to him and seemed to really take him in for the first time. This was broken short when Brey decided to explore the bathroom, though. He questioned what Rayn had explained about the various items in the bathroom, and Rayn calmly answered. "Yes, that's the bath tub. humans fill it with water and wash ourselves like wolves do in rivers. And that's soap, yes. It cleans dirt on our bodies and leaves a nice smell to cover and unpleasant ones we have on us"

He watched with amusement as Brey curiously sniffed the bottle of soap next to the bath. Human, wolf, whatever species you belonged to, that was adorable no matter who did it. That innocent, curious look in Brey's eyes made Rayn smile. He noticed that Brey was having trouble squeezing the soap out, and opened his mouth to warn him that it sometimes jammed when SPLAT, soap squirted all over Brey's face.

Rayn jumped, shocked at Brey's sudden reaction. As the wolf boy thrashed and yelped in pain, The human grabbed a towel and quickly wet it in the sink. Getting down on his knees, he tried to hold Brey still long enough to wipe the soap away. "Brey, Brey! Stop please! I'm going to wash the soap away" It was then he noticed tears mixing with the soapy bubbles. Brey must have gotten soap in his eyes and, not knowing how to reach, freaked out completely. Rayn "shh"ed and comforted Brey as best he could as he washed the soap out of the wolf boy's face. When it was gone he held Brey's cheeks gently between his hands. "Brey please, I know it stings just please calm down and look at me. Just blink you eyes and let your tears wash the soap out. I promise you'll be okay"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:31 pm
Bray confused and blinded by the soap struggled against the arms that tried to hold him at first until he heard Rayn's voice. Calming a bit he still tried to wipe the soap from his face. As he felt a cloth on his face wiping the soap away Bray stopped trying to do it himself. He was crying he could feel it running down his cheeks even though his eyes were closed.

He was leaning into Rayn as the other tried to comfort him as the soap was wiped from his face. When the man was done he felt the other's hands grasp his face gently tilting his head up. Bray opened his eyes when Rayn said too but the light and the soap irritating them was too much.

Blinking didn't seem to help but to cause more tears to run down his cheeks. Instead he reached his hands up to try to wipe at his eyes to make the irritation go away not realizing that there was still soap on his hands.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 pm
"No, no no" Rayn whispered softly, holding Brey's hands in his own so the wolf boy wouldnt' irritate his eyes any more than they already were. "Don't touch your eyes...here I'll pour a little water over your eyes to help get the soap out, alright? I promise Brey, you're going to be fine" Holding the other's hand away from his eyes, Rayn used a free hand to fill a small cup with water from the sink. Once full, he gently tilted Brey's head back.

"I'm just going to pour the water over your face okay? It should help fluch out the soap. Don't freak out" His voice was soft and caring as he spoke, desperately trying to sooth his friend as best he could. Rayn tilted Brey's chin up slowly so he would lean back and let Rayn pour the water into his eyes. Slowly, cautiously, he tipped teh cup and poured a small amount onto each eye before sitting Brey upright again. "Okay" he whispered, his arms protectively around Brey "just blink a little bit and use this towel to wipe your eyes dry"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:03 pm
A whine passed the wolf boy's lip as Rayn grasped his hands keeping them from reaching his face. He struggled softly but listened none the less as Rayn told him not to touch his eyes. He heard water run behind him and then his head was tilted back.

Nodding when Rayn explained that water was going to be poured onto his eyes and not to freak out he stayed still. He didn't move as the water was poured onto his eyes until he was allowed to sit up again. The towel that was handed to him immediately went to his eye, rubbing at the irritation. When Bray was finally able to open his eyes again without irritating them he crawled into Rayn's lap and placed his head under the other's chin.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:16 pm
A small blush spread across Rayn's cheeks as Brey crawled into his lap. His arms hovered there around the wolf boy as his friend cuddled into hsi chest. Slowly, Rayn wrapped his arms tight around Brey's body and held him, his fingers absently running through the wolf boy's hair. "I'm sorry" he whisepered "I should have warned you quicker about the soap. It clogs up like that and when you squeeze it, it shoots out the way it did to you. I should have thought of that and stopped you"

He rested his chin carefully against the other's head and just sat there, holding him. The blush remained as he gently kissed the top of Brey's head. he didnt' knwo why he suddenly felt the urge to, but he just thought it was the right thing to do at the time.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 pm
Bray's forest green eyes closed in contentment when Rayn wrapped his arms around him tightly. The hand carding through his hair soothed his nerves that had been frazzled by the attack of the soap. "No...." Bray whispered. "I shouldn't have gotten into it, my fault." Bray continued just as softly.

The chin resting on his head and the small kiss confused Bray. He had figured Rayn would put up with him in his lap for a few moments before removing him like his mother did. Instead the man was acting like one of the couples in the pack did when their mate sat in their lap. Mate... it was a pipe dream never to come true he told himself.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:37 pm
"It's not your fault. You were curious, thats all. I would never blame you for that" Rayn protested calmly, trying to be as reassuring as he could. "Besides, if I'm an Alpha as you say, then I should take responsibility for my pack members' actions right? So it's my fault you were hurt" The human trailed his fingers through the wolf boy's hair while his other hand rubber Brey's back. Rayn knew it soothed him to have his back rubbed, and hoped it would comfort Brey as well.

Brey had shifted slightly when Rayn kissed him, and the human thought he had made him feel uncomfortable. "I'm sorry" he nearly whispered, his blush darkening to the shade of a ripe cherry. "If the kiss bothered you, just tell me and I'll stop"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:03 pm
Bray didn't know what to say as Rayn told him that it wasn't his fault again. He wanted to protest but Rayn pulled the alpha card. "So your my alpha?" Bray questioned softly. He let himself be hopeful for a moment as Rayn continued to card his fingers through his hair and began to rub his back. It made him relax and soothed his nerves.

"Not bother me, it just confused me. I;ve only seen mothers and one other pair do such a thing." Bray explained softly. He didn't know how Rayn would react to the information he had about the other pair of people being mates.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff