Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note † The Beginning † RolePlay [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

norway_toki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:58 pm
kanoko:so what suplies do we need 2 get gonna see wha ti can find from the list then check on the boys

cheng:u do u do love her i promise i wont tell but this is serious man what are u going 2 do  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 pm
Misha:
Those boys are getting along pretty well, Misha thought. "huh!", She heard a creepy tune coming from the speakers of the shopping mall. "What is that Music? I've never heard it before. Whoever is singing it is really strange. But its obivious Kataka is singing in this."

Kaito:
"I don't know, man. But you know what happens if a White Shinigami falls for a human, right?" Kaito said scared.

song being played:Joker  

x-emoclown-x

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kataka listened to the music from the speakers. She and her friend made it a while back. She hummed as she followed the two. man, I don't know whether to just stay and follow and maybe die or to turn around and go home...,man. Life is such a drag, she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:50 am
kanoko sad she made a strange look at the music)i dont know what that is thats weird anyway im gonna go check on them 2 see what there up 2(she walked over 2 the boys and when she did she gave cheng a big hug)what are u two up two

cheng(he looked surprised 2 what she had did shes never done that before and he started wondering y she did do it)u...um we were just talking kanoko hey get off(he pulled her off)  

norway_toki

x-emoclown-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 pm
Misha:
She followed Kanoko. She noticed Kataka walking near them. She then quickly looked back to Kanoko who would leave poor Cheng alone. She made a weak smile. Then looked back at Kataka. She just hated her. I going to kill her later on, She thought to herself. Then she noticed her Shinigami had

Kaito:
Kaito stopped moving. Was it? He felt strange. Then he fell to the floor grabbing his head. It was in extreme pain. "aggghhh", he said out loud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:08 pm
kanoko surprised mg (she went down 2 the white shinigami) whats going on do u know misha (she looked at the shinigami worried she put her hand on his back)

cheng:what the?(he looked like he knew what was going on but he just didnt know)are u ok katio

norway_toki

x-emoclown-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:22 pm
Misha:
She ran up to Kaito. "Kaito! are you okay?", she asked running up to him.

Kaito:
"You guys shouldn't be worried about me in public. Look around. People are staring.", He said looking around. There were lots of people there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:32 pm
kanoko:she turned around 2 haveing tons of ppl staring at them"maybe we can try and drag him 2 my house its just 2 blocks away from here"she stood up"hi people dont u just love our act u see were practicing for our play"she whispered 2 misha"ill get the stuff u can pay me later"she walked over payed and grabbed the stuff

cheng:ill carry himso u 2 dont look weird u can help when we get closer 2 the house(he took one arm and put it around his shoulders and started draging him)lets go  

norway_toki

x-emoclown-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:36 pm
Misha:
She followed Kaito and Cheng out the door so she could help him. " Why don't you fly?" She asked Cheng. Shinigami had wings so why didn't he use them?

Kaito:
He was still in extreme pain. Do Shinigami get headaches, he wonder. Then He lost all consnious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:42 pm
kanoko:come on lets try 2 hurry (she started jogging a little

cheng surprised hh right we urse them so little i forgot i even had them duh(he tryed getting up in the air and finally managed 2)jeez man how much do u weigh (he looked down)ohh no hes unconsuis  

norway_toki

x-emoclown-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:50 pm
Misha:
"So, he's asleep...Thats to bad." she said sadly. She looked at Kaito. She saw something. An Aura maybe. It was some kind of blue flame thing. Then she thought, he's probably really sleepy. I mean after all, I've never seen a Shinigami sleep before.

Kaito:
----------  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 pm
kanoko sad she looked at him she saw the same thing)

cheng:hes not slepping we dont sleep hes unconsious what ever happend it nocked him out  

norway_toki

x-emoclown-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:24 am
Misha:
She snickered. "Heh, then Kaito is the first Shinigami I've seen who is Unconsious." she said with a smile.

Kaito:
----------  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:22 am
kanoko:were almost there put him dont will all carry him

cheng u shouldnt snicker its not a good thing not good at all  

norway_toki

x-emoclown-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:23 pm
Misha:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Misha looks at them. "fine" she said. huh?, she thought. Whats going on. All of these pictures! they're rushing into my head. Wait are these- she glanced at Kaito. They're Kaito's memories! but how come I'm getting them. She grabbed her head. It was beginning to hurt painfully.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff