Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
SPAM YOUR HEART OUT(Random) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random?
  Oh yeah!
  Gaaaah!!!
  OOOH! Poll Gold!!!
View Results

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:36 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cat Dirt

Quotable Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:38 am
Arch Angel Neko

just making a few gold coins to feed my family .. hehe mrgreen

yes I have tried using another browser. IE, firefox and google chrome. All didn't work. I have tried restarting my computer too. I have tried contacting the mods. Pan replied but only said it's on my computers ends problem, if i have adblock on (i don't) I replied but he didn't reply back. D:
I have contacted them now through a file report and had pictures of the real actual problem. I really hope it gets fixed or else I'm going to live a life with a few coins and food scarps from now on. D..=

arr~ pirate

Hm..
probably your adobe? I heard that adobe did some tweaks and causing flash spaces to like crash..
captcha might be affected too or something of that sort.
since when were you experiencing it?  

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:14 am
Sparkling Waters Guild
Arch Angel Neko

yes I have tried using another browser. IE, firefox and google chrome. All didn't work. I have tried restarting my computer too. I have tried contacting the mods. Pan replied but only said it's on my computers ends problem, if i have adblock on (i don't) I replied but he didn't reply back. D:
I have contacted them now through a file report and had pictures of the real actual problem. I really hope it gets fixed or else I'm going to live a life with a few coins and food scarps from now on. D..=

arr~ pirate

Hm..
probably your adobe? I heard that adobe did some tweaks and causing flash spaces to like crash..

oh really? o_o so do i have to upgrade or downgrade my adobe now? D: aww.. I have experienced it (or noticed experiencing it) 3 days ago or last week.. (I was super busy last week even in my sat and sundays that's why)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:05 am
Arch Angel Neko
Sparkling Waters Guild
Arch Angel Neko

arr~ pirate

Hm..

oh really? o_o so do i have to upgrade or downgrade my adobe now? D: aww.. I have experienced it (or noticed experiencing it) 3 days ago or last week.. (I was super busy last week even in my sat and sundays that's why)

probably the previous version if it doesn't work then you can upgrade it back again.
**lmao at your avi xD nice xD**
hmmm..then that is a serious problem... if nothing works then omg...  

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 am
Sparkling Waters Guild
Arch Angel Neko
Sparkling Waters Guild
Arch Angel Neko

arr~ pirate

Hm..

probably the previous version if it doesn't work then you can upgrade it back again.

yeah it makes me go hhhhhhhgghhh and ahhrgg /cringes .. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:24 pm
Arch Angel Neko
Sparkling Waters Guild
Arch Angel Neko
Sparkling Waters Guild
Arch Angel Neko

arr~ pirate

Hm..

Hi. are you still experiencing that problem,?
Just asking.  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:45 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko
Sparkling Waters Guild
Arch Angel Neko
Sparkling Waters Guild
Arch Angel Neko

arr~ pirate

Hm..

Hi. are you still experiencing that problem,?
Just asking.

hi .. thank you for asking.. actually it still is.. i've trying fixing the add ons and downgrading the adobe i have... but nothing works.. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:00 am
Arch Angel Neko

hi .. thank you for asking.. actually it still is.. i've trying fixing the add ons and downgrading the adobe i have... but nothing works.. D:

Sorry if I'm not really helping, >_<
Hm... if even those doesn't work then I'm out of ideas D:
i know you've asked and got a reply before but I'll just put these links some people here might be helpful.

Gaia Aquarium Discussion

Questions and Assistance

Bug Report and Technical Support

I don't think it's a virus though but if it is then you know the only way to get rid of that virus.
Also, I posted a topic on the guild I hope someone knowledgeable sees it. >_<  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:04 pm
Phieth

Thank you Thank you

biggrin puff with all this about the event, I think the calm in the guild, will be very comforting hahahaha

biggrin

lol.. oh and change the code on your sig to this.*points down*
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/56262607/?quote=2401&&action_submit=true

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:04 pm
SPAM, KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BREAD, EGG and A COLD JUICE dramallama  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:06 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

Sorry if I'm not really helping, >_<
Hm... if even those doesn't work then I'm out of ideas D:
i know you've asked and got a reply before but I'll just put these links some people here might be helpful.

Gaia Aquarium Discussion

Questions and Assistance

Bug Report and Technical Support

I don't think it's a virus though but if it is then you know the only way to get rid of that virus.
Also, I posted a topic on the guild I hope someone knowledgeable sees it. >_<

- hugs - thank you I found out its not only me that had the problem when they reinstalled the old captcha system. Good think after weeks of no bg the old captcha worked again for me. ^_^ Thank you Captain for the big help.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:09 pm
Arch Angel Neko

LOL xD *stomach grumbles*

naah I wasn't any help hahahaha xDD
good thing it's fixed~! I'm glad they put the old captcha back the new one was mehh.. I didn't like it.. xDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Arch Angel Neko

LOL xD *stomach grumbles*

naah I wasn't any help hahahaha xDD
good thing it's fixed~! I'm glad they put the old captcha back the new one was mehh.. I didn't like it.. xDD

same here.. the new one sucked really bad DX i mean it was really uhm racist  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces