Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Forum Games
DEATH NOTE GAME SIGNUPS STARTING AGAIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:17 pm
ATTENTION EVERYONE! THE GAME IS LIVE ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN DECIDED, VOTING AND PLAY BEGINS NOW! IF YOU WISH FOR L TO WIN, CONTACT DOMADOMA WHO IS PLAYING WATARI DOMADOMA IS YOUR GO-To. AND FOR THOSE WHO WISH FOR KIRA TO BRING ABOUT HIS RIGHTEOUS JUSTICE SPEAK TO ANIMEISSUPERAWESOME AS SHE IS THE GREAT SHINIGAMI FIRST DAY BEGAN AT 7 O'CLOCK PM GST AND END ON MONDAY JUNE 6TH AT 6 O'CLOCK PM GST  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:42 pm
The date is June 5th 2011. Time, 7:30. Kira stumbles upon the notebook, the games begin. It's time to play, decided who you want to win, align yourself with them..Let us find out..whose justice is the Truth  

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:46 pm
Well, I've got no point in hedging that I support L. So L supporters should have no trouble confiding in me, either on the thread or by PM, but it also means that Kira will probably try to ingratiate him- or herself to me. I will be vigilant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 pm
We need votes, Everyone but shinigami and watari vote on who the mob kills today. We need the votes or shinigami gets them all  

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:16 pm
For those of you who have never played a Mafia-style game before: you're supposed to post on this thread making declarations and threats and mutterings of suspicion and then people collectively decide who sounds the most suspicious. (Or who isn't posting and is therefore suspicious.) Otherwise, the ******** that typifies both Mafia and Death Note is just gone, and it's a sad loss.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:42 pm
Shadenlor
pink-death-angel
Ayame Naruki
I'd like to play please!!! (It actually sounds like this game I was playing at school earlier called Mafia...((It was like the BEST social game ever.)))

Dude, I hate Mafia. I suck at that game hardcore. lol. I died the first time I played and in front of a really cute guy. I have never played the game again. sad It was and still remains, one of the worst and most embarassing nights of my life. But it's fun to watch others play it. There was this one story that was hilarious. It was all "you worked in a toothpick factory, and fell and got impaled by millions of toothpicks, but it didn't kill you. You were bleeding really bad and you fell on a table and a hammer flew off it and killed you."

lol

Tee-hee glad somebody could get some entertainment out of that story.  

pink-death-angel

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:13 pm
At the very least, votes have to be public.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:50 am
pink-death-angel
Shadenlor
pink-death-angel
Ayame Naruki
I'd like to play please!!! (It actually sounds like this game I was playing at school earlier called Mafia...((It was like the BEST social game ever.)))

Dude, I hate Mafia. I suck at that game hardcore. lol. I died the first time I played and in front of a really cute guy. I have never played the game again. sad It was and still remains, one of the worst and most embarassing nights of my life. But it's fun to watch others play it. There was this one story that was hilarious. It was all "you worked in a toothpick factory, and fell and got impaled by millions of toothpicks, but it didn't kill you. You were bleeding really bad and you fell on a table and a hammer flew off it and killed you."

lol

Tee-hee glad somebody could get some entertainment out of that story.
got the humor out of the Death not your embaressment  

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:51 am
DomaDoma
and yes they do. Have you had any one message you yet? Don't say whom just let me know if someone has  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 am
Shadenlor
DomaDoma
and yes they do. Have you had any one message you yet? Don't say whom just let me know if someone has

Tch, you don't need to tell me. I have only had direct contact with one person. and it wasn't L.  

DomaDoma

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 pm
Come one, guys! I really don't want to be the first to vote.... I want to be able to discuss who should be voted first before I make a decision.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:26 pm
Bad news Everyone. If the Votes are not cast by the end of tomorrow, the Game falls through and we must try and start again. It's Depressing cause I was really excited to play this again but..If that's what happens, than That's what happens.  

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200