Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:12 pm
"So you learned the basics from him and learned the rest for yourself? Impressive. It would be nice to have someone else I can train with using darkness." Therin smirked. "Anytime you want to train or want some answers, don't hesitate to ask me. I spent a few years in the dark realm, so I know a lot about darkness. Kinda hard not to when your stuck in it for so long. I can also teach you how to wield the light."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:00 pm
Riyu releases dark energy from his hand
"I don't think I could wield anything but darkness..."
He balls his hand into a fist and releases more and more until the darkness is pure black
" I try to not use it to much.... it takes control of me and i go beserk... I want powere but.... pure power.... not something that i can't control"
Riyu opens his hand and the dark resonance fades
" But I guess it's my lazy nature that keeps me from it."
Riyu laughs at his own joke  

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:03 am
"Controling power takes more than just concentration, especially darkness. It takes a heart capable of staring at such power unafraid of what it will do to you and reaching out to grasp it. If you can cast away the doubts and fears and stop rejecting the power, you will eventually gain mastery over it. No matter what you use, light, darkness, or something else, it can be controlled. Riku was the one who taught me that, and I pass that lesson on to you." Massive amounts of dark and light energy swirl around Therin as he spoke. "Everyone has both darkness and light in their heart. Whether you choose to wield it or not is your choice, but know that the potential is there."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:12 pm
Kaname nods, looking off into the distance.

"Yes. Therin-kun is right. It is not the Darkness that is evil, but, rather, the power that comes with it. It would be the same with Light, I suppose," she muses quietly.

Risu, meanwhile, twirls lightly on her feet, a teasing grin on her face.

"I don't think so," she says as ringing sounds in her ears, signaling that her weapon's delicate-looking blade is clashing against the hard metal of Xanov's...or Ovan's, as it seems.

And suddenly she remembers why she came over here in the first place...and an idea begins to form in her mind.

"Hey, Ovan-nii. If I manage to win this one...will you tell me something?"

pinnedbutterflywings

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:15 pm
Riyu smiles at Therin
"Heh... heart huh? I don't use it while I fight... well because I don't even know who I really am..."
He picks up a blade of grass and twirls it inbetween his fingers and looks at Therin
"Wait Therin.... Earlier you said that Ansem was destroyed... right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 am
"I thought he was. I watched Sora and Riku defeat him myself. When everything settled down, we couldn't find any traces of him. But if he's still alive, then we have a huge problem on our hands. Mauka would be only the beginning of our worries." He kept his eyes on Xanov and Risu the entire time he spoke, while his mind turned the possibilities over in his head"If Ansem is alive, we may not be able to defeat him. We need to become stronger. We need to train. And I think I know the perfect place to do that. But we'll have to wait till they're done. Let's hope this trip wasn't wasted."  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:36 pm
"We'll have to wait until they're done to confirm our hopes or doubts, but somehow, I have the feeling that this fight may end up giving us exactly what we need," Kaname murmurs, her eyes on the two sparring in the distance.

'And let's hope that feeling isn't wrong,' she thinks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:07 am
Sure why not...that is he jumps back and splits into 10 of himself and in unison they all respond it you can figure which one is the real me they all draw there blade pointed at risu waiting for a reaction (sorry ive been busy for a while)  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:41 am
Riyu winks at the two
"As long as I can train I'll get stroger"
Riyu sits at the edge his legs hanging off
"I'm a quick learner so yea"

(oh guys i posted a couple things in my journal : ] if you can rea it it'll help you understand my charcter better haha that's if you want)
P.S. i might post this like super long story of his life so you know what he went through :] dont need to read it but i think it's pretty interesting  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:49 pm
Therin grunts and continues watching Xanov and Risu. He considers everything that he knows about Xehanort. From this he starts planning a training routine for himself and briefly considered planning one for the others, but he decided against it for now. If they wanted his help with that, then he would give it, but he wasn't willing to force that on them.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:36 pm
Risu grins. 'Oh, I don't think that will be a problem,' she thinks...before closing her eyes.

While his illusion technique is good, it is not flawless. The copies may look and act the same as her opponent, they do not possess his energy signature; only the real one does.

That is why when the girl turns around, eyes still closed, and stands perfectly still, ignoring the copies.

"Easy. None of them," she says, and, opening her eyes, points her blade at a shadow...where there should be none.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 pm
Ovan is pushed back and the illusions disapeared. Well well...looks like i finaly lost a match He calls back his blade and stands up.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Naltherian

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:17 am
Riyu looks down the cliff kicking his legs
"Is it over?"
Riyu stares at the two still wondering what they might do next
"Awww I was hoping i could see a little more"
Riyu starts to laugh
"Oh well I guess I can pick up new techniques some other time," he thinks to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:34 am
"The battle may be over, but we still need his information. We must wait untill they come to us. Hopefully she will have something for us" Therin stood patiently, watching, waiting.  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:05 pm
Kaname smiles at the scene.

'I taught you well, Mei-chan. Now, we just need to find out where Mauka is hiding... Hopefully Ovan-kun will know.'

If he doesn't, Kaname doesn't know what they'll do.

Risu, however, can barely contain her excitement. It takes all of her willpower not to squeal happily at her accomplishment. As it is, she can't stop smiling. But that doesn't distract her from her original purpose.

"So...Ovan-nii? Master said that you trained under a different master before you came here, on another world. I know that you don't like to talk about it, but I wanted to ask you what that place was called... I think that maybe, what we're looking for will be there. So if you could do that..."

She trails off, looking hopefully at her friend.

KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff