Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Winter Wolves of the Revolution [RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:40 am
When will this dang storm stop? -Rayne marched up the slope towards her cabin with the small group of creatures folllowing behind her.- I don't know how easily we can fit into my home, but it's a start. -They had reached the top of the hill, and she paused outside. She sighed.- here goes. I'm not used to dealing with a lot of other people. There is a boy in there, Yuri. He's pretty much the closest thing I have to a friend, and he's the only person I have talked to in the past year or so. I don't know how to heal him... But I need help. I'm sorry If I seem a little strange, but we can't just keep getting attacked like this. -Rayne paused realizing she was rambling.- I talk too much. -She opened her door, hoping that they wouldn't turn and run.-

It's a tight squeeze, but at least it will finally be cozy. -She smiled to herself.-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:03 am
-adam turned away not following the group anymore and walked back trying to find a home-  

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:07 pm
Zoe nodded to Rayne. "I'm Zoe. I can help your friend. A smaller space is better. Body heat can keep us warm." She followed Rayne, whistling to Gizmo. The wolf ran after Rayne, making sure the group stayed together. Zoe pulled Ryuu inside, setting him next to Yuri. Gizmo nudged Rayne to push her away from the door. He laid in front of it, keeping it shut. Zoe looked at Rayne. "If you have any kind of cloth that I can use, can you get it?" She pulled the bandages from Yuri and rebandaged his side. Then she placed a hand on Ryuu's side, pulling her cloak from him and laying it across Yuri. "Hang on guys. You're not done yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 pm
Ivan quickly recovered, though his skin still remained slightly burned where the tree landed on him. Four days after his discovery at the hands of Devyn, Ivan has launched a full scale invasion of the party burned forest (the fire didn't last long as the wind blew it out.)
Gentlemen, today we are going to find out where that confounded cabin is. You all have your weapons. There is a possibility that these wolven creatures are spies. Within instants, an army of 154 well trained vampires filled the forests with guns, pikes, man-catchers, swords, whips, and lances at the ready, eager to kill.
Ivan, explain yourself! Devyn, I have decided that if I am to get any rest, I must wipe this forest, and its inhabitants, from my mind. Therefore, I'm having your trained soldiers kill every wolven inhabitatnt here. Not just for myself mind you, but for the good of Russia. Devyn looked at him in disgust, and left him, disgusted with the man who she once viewed with more than respect and awe. Galina suddenly came up to him, and laid beside him. As he scratched behind her left ear, he smiled. The more I have fought, the more I have found that I get less done. How about I let my croonies do the work first, and then I'll take action.  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 pm
-Rayne sighed with relief, knowing that there would be some sort of help for the injured. She watched through the window, to see that strange Adam kid walking in the opposite direction.- what the heck... oh well. He was rather strange anyways. -She walked over to her chest and pulled out an old white tablecloth, it was clean, though slightly yellowed with age.- I swear this is clean. It was my mother's, but I never cared much for frilly things. You can use this. -Rayne walked over to Gizmo, and put her hand out for him to smell.- He seems like a smart little guy. What's his name? -She smiled at Zoe, trying to be friendly, realizing talking to someone felt natural today.- Who is the other injured one? Do you know each other, but more importantly... -Rayne shuddered visibly.- Who, or what did this?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:11 pm
-adam didnt get that far from the house and passed out-  

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

Ryuu woke up still in pain. He began to thrash violently screaming, "Get off of me I didn't do it!!!!! I didn't kill him it wasn't me I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He kept his eyes closed and continued to thrash violently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:07 am
Notice:

I am going to be up north in the middle of nowhere until July 2nd. I am not sure how well the internet will work up there, if at all. So If there isn't a response from me in a long time.. I haven't died.  

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:17 am
-Rayne shut her eyes at Ryyu's screaming.- I can't believe this is happening. There are so many people in here. So is there anything we can do for him? I don't know much about wounds. All I know is to keep them clean and covered. -She walked to the shelf against the wall and got out a beaten metal pan.- I'm going to melt some snow over the stove to get some clean water.. -Rayne shivered in the snowstorm, though it had started to slow down. She scooped up a panful of snow and brought it inside.- Well the fire has been blown out by the storm. The forest will never be the same. The fire's gone out. Hey, does anyone know where the quiet guy went? I don't even know his name..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 pm
-adam is covered in snow now all anyone can see is my red eyes-  

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm
NOTICE:(I do have access to the internet. So post away, I just can't get on so much in the middle of the day)

-Rayne went to look out the window.- Where did he go?

Does anyone know who he was?

-thinking to herself..-I think I see something red outside in the snow. It's sort of eerie.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:29 pm
Ivan looked out in the snow, outraged that no report had come back to him. How can they not find it? It was right- There. There, dead ahead of him, was the cabin, somehow undamaged by the fires. Then again, it had barely reached it, so no wonder in the storm it had still survived. Perhaps his men were just blinded by the snow. Regardless, this mistake would be costly to them. Ivan, in a rage, grabbed his hammer, the heat of the flames of almost a fortnight ago still felt in its warm grip. Well, like they say, to get a job done you should do it yourself. Ivan, instead of taking his last approach as an animal, climbed up a nearby tree, and jumped from undamaged tree to undamaged tree, a battle rage building in him the closer he got.  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 pm
Well if no one knows who he is then I don't know. I've always been content to sit around by myself. I've always been stuck with Yuri.. wether I like it or not. -Rayne scented the air, and let out a low growl.- Something's coming. -She took the melted water and pressed a clean cloth into Yuri's wound, trying to to get too rough with it. She also sterted to clean the other guys wounds.- I really don't like the way things are turning out...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:07 pm
Ryuu started to calm down and laid still. But, then he began panting as he got a fever and it spiked. "It.... it's so hot," he said ripping off the covers and tossing around.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:28 pm
Zoe grabbed Ryuu. "Hey. Calm down. Stop moving." She rebandaged his side and laid him still on the floor. She looked at Rayne. "That's Gizmo. He's fairly good at defending himself. He can help if you see something coming." She smiled. Zoe looked at Yuri's wounds. "They both should be alright til this storm passes. But I need to bring them home if we're going to get them completely better. Could you get a fire going? We all need to eat."  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff