Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Atmosia - Romance & Adventure RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:37 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"You what," he looked at Tsuki. He then kissed her and hugged her again. "I swear to never let you go again. Whether you take me back or not," he said, "Will you please take me back."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:35 pm
Tsuki Tulano

User Image

Tsuki shook her head. "I've missed you." She turned, taking a few steps away from him and staring at the ground. "But I don't know if I can get over what's happened with us. After you left... Everything went wrong. That's why I'm here." She turned to him. "I thought everything would get better if I came here. Instead, I see you flying around with a girl and then you end up here.. asking me back..? Where's the logic in it? I came here so this would stop." Tsuki pulled off her shirt and turned her back to him, showing him the scars on her back. There was an 'X' across each shoulder blade and one centered in the small of her back over her spine. Tears fell to the ground as she waited for him to say something.

((Before you guys think anything bad, she has stuff on under the shirt. All her parts are covered.))  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:51 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu frowned tears still pouring from his eyes. Not knowing what to do or say, because he know it was all true that it all was his fault he walked up and wrapped his arms around her like he used to face buried inn her should and tears still coming from his face. "Your right it is all my fault." He let go and turned away for her took two steps forward and grew his wings again. "I'll take myself out you life then and away from here, so you don''t have to deal with the pain and sorrow I caused," He tried to fly, but his wings wouldn't move. "My body won't let me," he said his wings disappearing. Then, he jumped into the lake in-front of him sinking all the way to the bottom, 'Guess this is where I will spend the rest of my life then.' He sat there he was able to breath under the water, because that was one of his elements.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:25 pm
Hello, hello! back, hello man dude you still there???  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:39 pm
Tsuki Tulano

User Image

Tsuki dropped to her knees and put her hands on the ground in front of her, breaking into sobs. It was the first time she'd really cried over Ryuu in a long time. She groaned and screamed and cried, coughing and choking. Covering her back with fur and growing her tail, Tsuki fell over. She curled up into a ball, wrapping her tail around herself and crying into it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:49 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

'So this is it Ryuu make her suffer again just like last time,' a voice in Ryuu's head said, 'I know you hear her crying go to her and prove you love her.' With that Ryuu jumped on his feet grew wings and blasted out the water. He flew up and spread his wings water going everywhere gleaming in the moonlight, and to anyone on the ground it would look like the moon was directly behind him. He then landed beside Tsuki picked her up and hugged her as close as he could. "NO I REFUSE TO LEAVE AGAIN TSUKI THIS TIME I'M NOT LETTING GO OF YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO," he kissed her gently through his and her tears.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:50 pm
*sniffles....is reading the drama* DX awwwww!

Galded had left Sylvre with Kylar and walked outside the apartments, he looked around, his white eyes shone and his pale skin glowed, he frowned and walked down the street, wanting to know where to go so they wouldn't get lost before he took sylvre strolling  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:17 pm
Tsuki Tulano

User Image

She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him. Tsuki cried, trying to slow her breathing and calm down. "I.. love.. you.." She spoke between sobs.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:21 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"I love you to," he said, "I'm sorry will you please forgive me and take me back." He was still crying, and holding her close, "Please."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm
Tsuki Tulano

User Image

She nodded into his shoulder, not wanting to look up. Tsuki held onto him, refusing to let go and shivering. She closed her eyes and suddenly was asleep. Her grip loosened and she started to slip.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:36 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu grabbed her so she didn't fall then he picked her up and held her close to his chest. Then he began walking through the woods till he say her home. He went in and layed her on her bed then he went into the living room and layed down not long after that he was asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:56 pm
Tsuki Tulano

User Image

Tsuki woke and looked around. Tears welled up in her eyes, thinking she was alone again and that it may have been a dream. Then she lay back on the bed, staring at the ceiling and trying to fight back her tears. "Why..?" She whispered to herself. "Why can't you just come back Ryuu..?"  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:04 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu wasn't able to get asleep. He walked in Tsuki's room layed down behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "It wasn't a dream. I'm here and I've been her," he kissed her neck, "I was in the living room and I told you already on not leaving again," he said holding her close.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:53 pm
"Well let me be the first to welcome you here I just got here myself."  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff