Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
Staff Applications [ Accepting, but picky.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:19 am
Chikiri Lobos
Dark SydneyVictoria
Chikiri Lobos
Dark SydneyVictoria
Chikiri Lobos
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dunno what the difference between Crew and Vice Captain on here is, so, just going to do it this way. And I read through the entire first post, so...yeah.)

I want to become an Outlaw Wolf Pack Vice Captain!

Username:
Chikiri Lobos
Guild Post Count: 13 (If you include this one. Though this is going to explode once people start replying to my danged posts.)
Got any experience?: I've been Vice-Captain of three different guilds, two of which I can tell you right now. Bleach - Unmei no owari ni [At Destiny's End], and Bleach: The Rise of a New Hope. Both aren't really active because we haven't really gotten that many people to join. I was also Captain and Creator of another guild, The Concarnatios: Personifying Humanity. It's kind of dead, though. I'm also Crew in one more guild, Soul Society's Exhalted
When are you online?: Usually between 5:30 AM EST - 12:15 AM EST any day of the week. Since this is a shared comp, there might be a few hours in which I am forced not to be on.
When did you join gaia?: May 8th, 2008
What special skills do you offer to the guild?: Well, nothing special, really. I'm very good with people, though. Almost everyone I come across likes me. Those that don't like me wish me dead but only because they are mean by nature.
Anything else?: o.o Uh, no, not that I can think of....popcorn, maybe...? Or how about flying pink and purple polka-dotted elephants in yellow tutus with an orange an red parasol?

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫
I think you would be best in Human Resources Crew. You should apply for that ^-^
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Well, I was thinking either Mod or HR, so, I think you just read my mind there....kind of like Kaccee will do in a second.

Theeeen. Apply for HR!
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

o.o How do I do that, then...?

She said in her first post that she' planning on hiring three HR people, Foster.

Get the crew form, and put HR in the position part?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:20 am
IXI Silver IXI
Dark SydneyVictoria

Username:IXI Silver IXI

Guild Post Count:well, I dunno how to see my post count... But it' way more than 10
Got any experience?:I used to own a guild biggrin
When are you online?:about everyday from 6am to 9pm :3
When did you join gaia?:if this account...december 2010. If my old account...febuary 2005 biggrin
What special skills do you offer to the guild?:creativity, artistry, and randomness biggrin
Anything else?: Me wanna be VC biggrin and I'll gladly do a lot of work to help the guild :3
Eh... try for crew. I'm really picky about who's a VC. You have to have some kind of special skill to offer the guild. Other than Skyler, who started the guild with me.  

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Breath of Silver

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:24 am
Dark SydneyVictoria
IXI Silver IXI
Dark SydneyVictoria

Guild Post Count:well, I dunno how to see my post count... But it' way more than 10
When did you join gaia?:if this account...december 2010. If my old account...febuary 2005 biggrin
What special skills do you offer to the guild?:creativity, artistry, and randomness biggrin
Anything else?: Me wanna be VC biggrin and I'll gladly do a lot of work to help the guild :3
Eh... try for crew. I'm really picky about who's a VC. You have to have some kind of special skill to offer the guild. Other than Skyler, who started the guild with me.

im a crowd pleaser biggrin
and I do contests on a regular basis biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:55 am
IXI Silver IXI
Dark SydneyVictoria
IXI Silver IXI
Dark SydneyVictoria

im a crowd pleaser biggrin
and I do contests on a regular basis biggrin
Go for crew. Nu VC >.<  

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:21 am
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

I want to become a part of The Outlaw Wolf Pack Crew!

Username:
Chikiri Lobos
Guild Post Count: 26 (See? Didn't I say it would explode once people started responding to my danged posts?)
Got any experience?: o.o Look at my previous attempt at an application.
When are you online?: Everyday between 5:30 AM and 12:15 AM, though there may be a few hours in which I am forced not to be on.
When did you join gaia?: May 8th, 2008. (That makes me Gaia three years old, exactly!)
What position are you applying for? Human Resources
Anything else?: o.o Refer to my previous attempt at an application for this part...?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:33 am

Username:I_Am_Foster

Guild Post Count: 23
Got any experience?:I have been apart of Gaia since 2007 on my old account, I left for awhile but now I am back and hope to stay for awhile
When are you online?:I work full time but am still on the computer everyday
When did you join gaia?: Back in 2007 maybe even earlyier it's been awhile
What position are you applying for?:It would be an honor to be apart of the Wolf Packs Moderator crew
Anything else?: Well I would just like to say Im a very kind and social guy, Im very mature seeing as I'm 22 years old and have a full time job, I would like to get to know everyone here and help make this guild a better place, I want to help with donations and make it easyier for people to get the things they have always wanted, I will be around whenever someone needs help or has a question, I will help to the best of my ability and make sure to keep this guild running..Thanks for your time ^_^  

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:11 pm
Chikiri Lobos
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Username:
Chikiri Lobos
Guild Post Count: 26 (See? Didn't I say it would explode once people started responding to my danged posts?)
Got any experience?: o.o Look at my previous attempt at an application.
When are you online?: Everyday between 5:30 AM and 12:15 AM, though there may be a few hours in which I am forced not to be on.
When did you join gaia?: May 8th, 2008. (That makes me Gaia three years old, exactly!)
What position are you applying for? Human Resources
Anything else?: o.o Refer to my previous attempt at an application for this part...?

Accepted. You will be promoted to Crew; HR shortly. You can start... doing what the description says now ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:15 pm
ahh lol i meet all the req but not the 10 posts sad  

xI UnLiMiTeD Ix

Hot Father
Crew

Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:27 pm

Username:
Essence of Time
Guild Post Count: 42
Got any experience?: ive been a crew member in 3 guilds and a vice captain 2 times ^^
When are you online?: hmm, well i go online atleast every day of the week >>, i'm on a little bit in the moprning before school and about 3-4 hours after school, mabye even longer. i'm from the U.K so it's a different time zone.
When did you join gaia?: 555 days ago xD
What special skills do you offer to the guild?: well, i would like to be a moderator or in human resorces, i like to have a happy guild with no arguments unless there is a debate forum ^_- (i sopose i hvae money alot of the time, so donating and helping people is my strong point)
Anything else?: well, i do create art, so i could mabye help out with some guild art for the front page, if you get what i mean, i'm a happy and good person and could be a help around the guild. and even if i'm not accepted, i'll still be posting away having fun.
Oh and i'm good with gaia coding. Just so you know.

Well i hope i can be able to help you.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Username mad I UnLiMiTeD Ix

Guild Post Count: 12. I have little post because I just joined. :/
Got any experience?: I have a lot of experiences with guilds. I was a Vice Captain on another guild.
When are you online?: I'm online mostly everyday.
When did you join gaia?: I joined Gaia a while back around 2006 or 2007. Since, my account got hacked and banned I made this one. So, this account is a little young.
What position are you applying for? I'm Apply for Human Resource
Anything else?: I'm try to be active as much as possible and I'm really friendly, kind, and will help new players.

Thank you! biggrin
Vote UnLiMiTeD for HR!  

xI UnLiMiTeD Ix

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:42 pm
Essence of Time

Username:
Essence of Time
Guild Post Count: 42
Got any experience?: ive been a crew member in 3 guilds and a vice captain 2 times ^^
When are you online?: hmm, well i go online atleast every day of the week >>, i'm on a little bit in the moprning before school and about 3-4 hours after school, mabye even longer. i'm from the U.K so it's a different time zone.
When did you join gaia?: 555 days ago xD
What special skills do you offer to the guild?: well, i would like to be a moderator or in human resorces, i like to have a happy guild with no arguments unless there is a debate forum ^_- (i sopose i hvae money alot of the time, so donating and helping people is my strong point)
Anything else?: well, i do create art, so i could mabye help out with some guild art for the front page, if you get what i mean, i'm a happy and good person and could be a help around the guild. and even if i'm not accepted, i'll still be posting away having fun.
Oh and i'm good with gaia coding. Just so you know.

Well i hope i can be able to help you.
I think you should go for HR or Moderator in crew >.<  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:13 pm
Dark SydneyVictoria

Username:
Essence of TIme
Guild Post Count: 46 'o.O
Got any experience?: Yes >>
When are you online?: alot look at the above post ^^;;
When did you join gaia?: 556 days ago ;D
What position are you applying for? HR or moderator (whichever one you think i'm more suited to ^^)
Anything else?: mabye you were right for me to go for crew ^^  

Hot Father
Crew

Shade

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:18 pm
Vice Captain is a very hard position to get, and that's what everyone wants to be, If you ask me even being a moderator or HR is a big deal for this guild, either way your helping out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:27 pm
Essence of Time
Dark SydneyVictoria

Username:
Essence of TIme
Guild Post Count: 46 'o.O
Got any experience?: Yes >>
When are you online?: alot look at the above post ^^;;
When did you join gaia?: 556 days ago ;D
What position are you applying for? HR or moderator (whichever one you think i'm more suited to ^^)
Anything else?: mabye you were right for me to go for crew ^^
Accepted! You will be promoted to Crew; HR shortly. That's the last HR person!  

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Hot Father
Crew

Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:33 pm
Thankyou! i can't wait to start work ^^