Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Astronomy Have fun break [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking Astronomy???
YEAH stars
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
No...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:11 pm
Username: DownAzzLette
RP Name: Kamalia-Mingan Phelps
Year: 7th
House: Slytherin

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:56 pm
techpriest35
Yami Enzeru88
techpriest35
Riku Masen
"I'm a Capricorn, a proud goat....fish...thing." Riku laughs weakly, answering Yami's question.
just curious are you talking about the rising sign or the falling sign thre rising sign is based on where the sun was when you were born and the falling sign is based on where the moon was when you were born
as for me if you read this parchement you can see a good source of inof about me
((ooc i was surpised i put the worng time of birth and got so close to my real personality with this site that its insane i was really born 10:50am))
*shows every one the parchment of my chart*

"So like a Slytherin to be a big know-it-all." He giggles a bit at Priest before playfully sticking his tongue out at him. He didn't mean any harm by it he was just kidding around with a fellow student for his remark about a Ravenclaw.

"lols you got the stero type wrong slytherins are known for being crafty but ravenclaws are known for being book worms that seriously know every thing why else would you have to answer a riddle to get into your house"
((ooc my first choice was ravenclaw when i signed up long ago my 2nd was sslytherin))

"So then what are Hufflepuffs?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:28 am
Username: Insatiable Design
RP Name: Crystal Quills
Year: 2nd
House: Slytherin

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Yami Enzeru88
techpriest35
Yami Enzeru88
techpriest35
Riku Masen
"I'm a Capricorn, a proud goat....fish...thing." Riku laughs weakly, answering Yami's question.
just curious are you talking about the rising sign or the falling sign thre rising sign is based on where the sun was when you were born and the falling sign is based on where the moon was when you were born
as for me if you read this parchement you can see a good source of inof about me
((ooc i was surpised i put the worng time of birth and got so close to my real personality with this site that its insane i was really born 10:50am))
*shows every one the parchment of my chart*

"So like a Slytherin to be a big know-it-all." He giggles a bit at Priest before playfully sticking his tongue out at him. He didn't mean any harm by it he was just kidding around with a fellow student for his remark about a Ravenclaw.

"lols you got the stero type wrong slytherins are known for being crafty but ravenclaws are known for being book worms that seriously know every thing why else would you have to answer a riddle to get into your house"
((ooc my first choice was ravenclaw when i signed up long ago my 2nd was sslytherin))

"So then what are Hufflepuffs?"

"hufflepuffs are the ones that dont really have any strong talents but they work harder than the rest to achieve the same results or better results they try their best and dont worry if they fail and for the griffendors cause i know your going to ask they are the brave ones they are considered the warriors of the wizarding world they never have any fear or if they do they ignore it and keep going cause they dont have much choice now mind these are all just stero types there are obiously those in each house that show the traits mentioned above even though they arent in a particular house for the reason being its their choice which house you go into not your basic skills harry would have done great in slytherin or in ravenclaw or in hufflepuff but he chose griffendor"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:26 am
Riku Masen
Riku looks over at James. "I'm not very sure...I was born at 2:30 pm...so rising? I don't know to much about that...that's why I'm in this class." Riku laughs.

((What website did you go too?))

" i have taken astronomy before its a fun class one of my fav subjects "
((ooc idk what site i went to its been a while and i didnt list the site in my journal entry i can find out in the next few days))

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:27 am
naturefreak3
"Pranks?" Jenna laughed

"yes jokes played on other people for the amusement of all involed in my house im kind of the house prankster and the house prefect" rofl  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:00 pm
"I know what pranks are, but I'd never play one. Smarts are to be used for good not... evil." Jenna replied  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:07 pm
naturefreak3
"I know what pranks are, but I'd never play one. Smarts are to be used for good not... evil." Jenna replied

"Ravenclaw girl states are rather valid point...but if the prank is thought out all the way through then it can be considered to be pure genius."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:10 pm
"I do have a name, you know," Jenna says indignantly, "you do have a point, but pranks are more Slytheren's style then Ravenclaw."  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:26 pm
"Pranks are awesome, if they're all in good fun."  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:23 pm
Crystal listens to the conversation while she works. "I don't care for pranks. They're childish and wasteful. I really hope this isn't becoming the image of Slytherin house," she says.

Finishing her homework with a flourish, she does the classwork. "Sagittarius is in the southern part of the sky. The constellation is also associated with the Babylonian god Pabilsag."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:02 am

Professor Grey listens to Crystal as the others talk......," Very good Crystal, I like your answer to your classwork." As for my opinion on Slytherin, by many students work, i think they are very gifted, and hardworking. As for the other houses i think the same."

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:24 pm
Yami Enzeru88
naturefreak3

"Ravenclaw girl states are rather valid point...but if the prank is thought out all the way through then it can be considered to be pure genius."

"i like the way you think"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:29 pm
naturefreak3
"I do have a name, you know," Jenna says indignantly, "you do have a point, but pranks are more Slytheren's style then Ravenclaw."

"thats not true i know of some ravenclaws who would have made great pranksters if they really put their mind to it pranks arent really any one house's style they are just something some people do to make things more interesting or to liven up the mood or to make people laugh/smile now the house might determine how they go about playing their pranks
for instance ravenclaws might think up some brilliant idea in a few seconds while hufflepuffs will spend hours making sure its just right griffendors will do some of the more daring and bold pranks like putting a wagon inside the headmasters office with no way of getting it out
and slytherins might make a prank that is only really understood by a few people but then again it all depends on the person"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:34 pm
"You make a truly valid point. I agree, though pranks are not... my strong suit, per say."  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff