Welcome to Gaia! ::

les/bii paradise

Back to Guilds

girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
What do you want in a girlfriend? What kind of person? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you go for in a girl?
  The tomboy type
  The girly type
  The dark/mysterious type
  The fangirl/geek
View Results

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:43 pm
I want a seme. Someone to lead me, protect me, and put me check when I get out of line (which I do pretty often). I want someone who knows how to be playful and silly and have fun, but has a serious side, and doesn't put up too much craziness. My dream girl would have to share at least one of my main interests (art, poetry, animals, kids, nature, anime, reading). I would prefer an animal lover or an artist, and if she loves anime, then all the better. She can't be too girly, but she has to comfortable with who she is. I'm a hopeless romantic, so someone with a sensitive side would be nice. heart I'm also a bit bipolar, I'm a grammar freak, and have a touch of OCD, so I'll need somebody who's both patient and understanding. I'm crazy complicated, so be prepared. yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:54 am
Oh god. My dream girl would be someone who doesn't put up with my s**t. I come from a long line of control freaks so i need someone to take that control out of my hands. I need someone that can handle my lifestyle of super ******** busy all the time, as in, "hey, you wanna go with me to this?" I want someone who can carry a conversation. Someone that can play guitar with me and they must love animals, seeing as i own so many and am studying to be a vet. I want someone who is active, but likes to cuddle on the couch more. I could care less what they look like, but i have to click with them.  

Falling Stars like Rain

post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces