Planning thread (seathi family) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 am
Clover shifted his eyes back and forth between his parents, something was going on and he wanted to know what. A quick nuzzle to his parents, he swims back out next to Koralo. "Have you met a mare that doesn't like shiny things?" Shrugging past his younger brother, Clover waited for the prank to start.

Laughing against the rock, Clover pointed towards some of the denser plants. He had placed the little animals on there, but they could of moved slowly away.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 am
As his mate approached, he tried to hide the pained expression on his face he just couldn't hide it well. "Menthe have you ever noticed exactly how uninterested our boy is in girls. I mean it just clicked that he might... well he might be..." he whispered the last few words. "More interested in stallions, than mares." The proud seathi cringed. "Between him and Mr. Shiny I may never have grand children, but there is hope for Clover, if the girl is shiny enough, oh my word I'm to old for this mess." he looked imploringly at his mate asking with his eyes for love and support and perhaps most of all advice.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 am
Koralo huffed at his brother and tossed his mane, letting the long locks float for a moment on the current. "Nope!" He could honestly say he hadn't, not for his father trying. "Have you?" He really doubted it. Clover was too busy looking for shinies to notice another looking for shinies.

"Ugh, why did you place it over there?" He swam over and nosed through the dense plants. It was so hard to see though them. "At least give me a hint. What am I looking for?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:07 am
i gotta go to bed is like 2:00 am ttyt  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:08 am
I am trying not to giggle at the comment of Mr. Shiny while writing this reply.
Sensing something in her mate, Menthe nuzzled him. "No need to rush them into anything, and if he is... into stallions, will you love him any differently?" Her mother had told her that it was the males who craved children or grandchildren more than the females. "As for Clover, well we might have to put the mare in the right light. Don't worry, honey, you will have your grandchildren. Someday." She placed her check long his neck to soothe him.

"I have seen a couple looking at the ones I have grabbed." He didn't mention that one of those times, he grabbed something not so nice. "You are almost on top of them, brother of mine." A smirk along his mouth as the sea slug was inching its way towards Koralo's tail.

"Why do you think they needed to talk about without us?" He turned back to the cave, about ready to enter it to find out.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:09 am
I think it should be continued to the point where Clover can over hear Ichthian and Menthe talking and then bug Karalo about it then somebody should post it, but i is going to bed ;p night y'all  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:10 am
We need to get this in before 10am pst.
Night Ed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:11 am
We have little under 8 hours. Think we can do it?

I know we can. Night TEC  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:12 am
"Of course i won't love him any differently", now that he thought about it he wouldn't love Karalo any differently. "It just makes it that much harder to get grandchildren with... two stallions..." Ichthian put on a sulky face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:13 am
you should be able just talk for Ichthion if you need to. Good luck  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:14 am
worst case last person to go to bed posts it and hopes for the best  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 am
thanks again guys u pulled through for me smile
night  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:16 am
No problems. I can post it, if Magna can't. I believe TEC and I are in the same time zone  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:18 am
"Uh-huh." His brother was uttering non-sense again. Koralo wasn't so sure. Still he pushed around the fronds. There wasn't anything here but common plants. Looking up he shook his head. "Who knows? If it's a surprise you'll ruin it by going in."

The seathi watched his brother, curious if he would really go in. Completely distracted he didn't notice the sea slug until it touched his tail. Koralo yelped, "get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" He frantically zipped back and forth across the yard trying to keep the slug, now clinging to his tail, away from the plotted plant.

(Its 2am here too. ^_^)  

magnadearel

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:32 am
*laughs, cause all of us are in the same time zone, just spread out*

"Where is my strong stallion that I love? That sulk doesn't belong dear." Menthe moved back to regard him and smiled the small smile. "As long as he is happy, we should be happy for him."

Clover moved into the cave, lingering against the shadowy area, he looked back and snorted. Curiosity getting the better of him, the blue haired seathi moves farther in to see if he can hear their parents talking.

He just barely catches his father saying something about two stallions and grandchildren, when the yelp from his brother brings him racing back out. Clutching his stomach and spinning around while cackling, Clover somehow puts the dots together.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff