Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:29 am
User Image

User Image

At this question, he seemed to blush a bright red at this before he gave a small shake of his head. “No, I was just curious was all,” he said softly to him. For a good remainder of the journey, he remained quiet as they walked. Though every so often he would look to him before biting his lip some. So when his town came into view, with his home in the far distance, he seemed to shake his head. “I guess I probably should tell you that…a reason I live on the outskirts is because it’s a bit dangerous for someone who likes….someone of the same sex…so to keep the people happy and myself safe, I live far away.”

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:43 am
User Image"Alright..." Oriax stated but he could smell the lie. Even though it was a small one, foxes were excellent at knowing what was going on around them. He could tell the man wanted to say something but didn't so the daemon remained quiet. When the man finally listed his reason the daemon couldn't help but grin. "Humans are strange creatures. There are many other animals which find pleasure in the same sex yet humans are so imposed to it. Am I to insight that you find my human form attractive and are interested?" Oriax questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 am
At this question, his face seemed to turn a bright red. He seemed to stay quiet for a few minutes before slowly giving a small nod of his head. "I guess you could say that...I didn't meant to make you uncomfortable and if I did I am sorry." He seemed to give a soft sigh at this point before looking over to him. "And to you it doesn't matter? Or is it that sex is just sex," he asked looking to him

Oriax smiled when the man gave his nod. He knew he had hit the nail on the head when the man turned read. "You haven't made me uncomfortable. Animals are used to finding pleasure with each other. It seems to matter little to me with whom I might find pleasure with. Gender matters not to me."

He seemed to relax when he knew that things were good. "I see, wish the times here could be like this but people are still to closed minded," he said with a small shake of his head. "I am curious...are...daemons able to have children or not." He figured they had to be unless some creatures were just born with magic like himself

Oriax felt the man relax and settled himself in the basket. "As I said humans are strange creatures." the daemon stated. "We can if we change our bodies to do so, its a bit hard to do and generally we have to find magic from other sources. I believe thats how the rumor of us eating humans to obtain our own human form came about."

Jason seemed to give a soft laugh at this, shaking his head some. "When I first heard that rumor I couldn't help but laugh." He then petted his little fox head just as they finally reached his home. "Welcome to your new home. I hope you will like it here." He then unlocked his home from the magic he used to keep people away before walking in. He set the basket on a small table in the kitchen. "Feel free to explore while I look at my to do list for the day.

"It seems foolish to me too, why would one eat a human to become them when we just have to figure out your complex facial features than copy them. We are creatures of transformation. after all." Oriax stated. As soon as the basket was set down he jumped from the basket and to the floor. He sniffed around the house exploring each place. "Your house is quite interesting."

Looking over a few papers, he gave the other a small nod. "I suppose it is...though I can never seem to keep this place clean," he said with a sigh. "Which is why I usually hire someone once a week to come clean." When he finished reading, he began to move about as he pulled out a few books. "Now help me to enchant this amulet for protection for this guy coming later...but remember...check to see if it's real for him or if he is going to turn around and sell it.

"Am I supposed to assume that you want me to clean the place up for you so you don't have to pay anyone?" Oriax questioned. "How would you like me to help you shall I pass some of my magic to you?" Oriax questioned.

"No I don't want you to clean...just cook since...I can't," he said with a small sheepish smile to him. "And if you can please, with the story he gave me...if it's true...he is going to need all the protection he can get." he had offered to help the man get his daughter back for him but was a tad confused with the man refused him

"That I can do but I also do not like a messy place. Stepping on things I don't know what they are is not nice." the daemon spoke. "If you can get him to repeat his story I will tell you whether or not he is lying." Oriax stated. Closing his violet eyes the daemon focused on his magic and passing it through the bond between himself and Jason.

Nodding, he closed his eyes and felt the magic pass before he quickly began to transform it protection. This took a little over ten minutes, so when they finished, he smiled to him. "Today is cleaning day so you won't have to see the filth for much longer I promise.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:15 pm
User ImageOriax felt a bit dizzy once he had passed the necessary magic. It had been a long time since he had done that, the duration of it too seemed a bit overboard. However the daemon assumed the man knew what he was doing. "Thats good because I can smell things in this house that should have been gone weeks ago." Oriax spoke before moving around again.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image

User Image

“Well I am sorry, I have been away for awhile traveling,” he said to him when he had finished making the amulet. Checking it over, he gave a small nod as he sighed and picked up a few things before opening the window to let in some fresh air. “This room, its mostly storage but I will make time to clean it and make it for you. I will have a bed for your human form for when you wish. Then maybe other little creature beds for when you are in those…sound alright for you.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image"I've figured as much which is why I didn't say anything about it before." Oriax spoke. "That sounds exceptional to me, thank you for allowing me to have my own place." the daemon said impressed that the man was going to give up his storage space for him.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:30 am
User Image

User Image

He seemed to give a small chuckle at this, before watching him closely. “Oh when customers come…change forms, I don’t want them to see your fox form,” he stated to him. It was more over just to throw them off a bit, and to protect him as well. Soon there was a knock on the door, feeling a little confused. “How…can someone already know I am back already,” he whispered softly. He then looked out the window to see it was the customer. “Odd…but I guess its alright…just stay on your toes alright.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 am
User Image"Change forms? Into what would you like me to be?" he questioned. hearing someone approaching the door. "Why not in my fox form?" none the less the daemon shifted quickly into a wolf black in colour much like his hair. His eyes retained the violet colour also a sign that he was a daemon. Oriax nodded when he was told to keep on his toes.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:54 am
User Image

User Image

“Because I don’t want word getting around this town that I figured out your true form,” he said looking to him. Going over to the door and pulling it open. “Joseph…I see you were coming to check if I was back.”

“Yes…I am afraid and really need that amulet.”

“Come in and…about your daughter,” he said looking over to him as he pulled out the chair for him. “They haven’t returned her.”

Sitting down, he shook his head before smiling weakly. “I…I have the money ready to give them, I am supposed to go this evening to pick her up. I just want the amulet to keep me safe on the trip,” he said, hoping that the other couldn’t tell he was lieing.

He looked to him a bit, before getting the amulet and holding it in his hand. “You…you really should let me go in your place. I can handle myself you know and you wouldn’t have to lose any money.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:01 am
User ImageOriax nodded understanding that the man didn't want his true form out. If someone else knew his true form or came close like Jason had they could control him just a bit. If they knew his true form completely then they would have as much control as his master. Oriax scampered into a hiding place not unseen but not directly apparent.

Listening to the man's story he could smell the lie. "Theres nothing to rescue." Oriax growled walking out into the complete open now. "What do you really want that amulet for?" he growled threateningly.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:19 am
User Image

User Image

At the sudden voice, Joseph jumped before falling back and off his chair. “I…I didn’t know you had gotten a daemon,” he said softly as he looked to the man. “And what do you mean a lie…I…I really do need it to get my daughter back.” He didn’t know much about daemons or magic, but he was sure they wouldn’t be able to tell.

Looking to him, he could now slowly detect the lies. “Now either you tell me the truth or you get out of here. If you don’t I am going to let my daemon take a…nice bite out of you,” he said with a grin.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:29 am
User ImageOriax gave a snort of disbelief when the man said he hadn't known that Jason had gotten him. "I don;t even have to sniff out your lie. If you were truly concerned about your daughter your body would reek with concern. It however does not, you reek of fear but not of loss more of fear and guilt. Now I will ask you again what do you need the amulet for?" Oriax snarled more aggressively. He was pleased when Jason backed him up.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:58 am
User Image

User Image

At this, he seemed to breath heavy before he quickly stood up. “I wanted to make a bit of money to support myself…what is so wrong with that,” he asked as he started to back himself up to the door.

Hearing this, Jason gritted his teeth before he pushed the other hard out the open door. “Let this be a lesson to you and all others! Try and lie and steal to me and you will be lucky to get away with a scratch,” he yelled at him, watching him run away. Sighing a little, he slammed the door shut before shaking his head. “I hate people like that…hopefully with your around I can detect them more before I take on orders,” he muttered softly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:07 am
User ImageOriax advancd as the man stood and back towards the door. "Making money no, stealing from others to do so is." Oriax snarled giving a ferocious bark. Watching the man run out the door and Jason yell out a warning after him had the daemon laughing. "Just have me around when they tell you their story, I can sniff out their scent and if needed the lie."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:15 am
User Image

User Image

He gave a small nod to him as he picked up the chair and looked to him. “Will do, which means you will be coming with me into town every day to pick up jobs,” he explained to him. He then looked to the amulet, unsure of what to do with it. “I don’t like selling these kinds of things, what do you think we should do with it,” he asked looking to him. Shaking his head, he set it aside for a moment before picking a few things. “I am not sure when the woman will be here to clean but usually if I am not here she will just come in. For now let me make a list of items I need for the magic and the house then we shall go out.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff