8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:46 am
Little Fuzzy Bunneh
Majordownload
Little Fuzzy Bunneh
men will never grow up. From my experience, the nice ones are boring and too dull and then there's the ones that'll get it on with a girl and not let her finish.....well maybe I'm stretching it out of frustration, but my point it, we gotta deal with them whether you like it or not. Even if you are truly lesbian and not going through a phase like a lot of girls do, you can't delete men, they are always there.

delete men... blasted dudes gonk

there are some men identify as female in a man body and is straight, try seeing them dudes kind of. Like dating a lesbian in a male body some chicks notice that i think

oh wow, I don't even remember making that post. I must of been really upset.

I know a dude I know mostly feel female inside, he grew up surrounded by women and cannot seem to understand his own gender ever. They expect him to be a mannnn but that just pist him off further. He still asking himself why in the h-ell was he born a dude, to him being a dude he merely tolerate but he is straight. His mind is female he say and I noticed he know how to talk girl and get emotional when we start talking with our feelings us females.

With him he is aggravated hes not female some times, like nature played a cruel trick on him. He is well female like to an extent once he really show him self to you and he is really a sweetheart, he likes to be pinned down and stuff by a female. Most men wana be controlling one as the strength and what not, but he prefer women to do that with him.

And the fast cars, he prefer the woman to drive fast car and he sit in the passenger seat all the time and etc basically.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:36 am
I hate that you try to be calm and explain something to them, and then they just explode because they can't understand. Or they think it's all their fault and give up on everything.  

Glittery Spaz

CandyAppleRose

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:55 pm
I hate how some guys value being seen as cool and bada*s over being considerate or kind.
They treat women like objects to own, "look I slept with a hot girl and never called her again I'm cooler then you" kind of thing.
To shallow and full of pride for their own good.
Considering women just bit^ches and hoes to be used and they think that is cool!
were did they learn this stuff? media, their fathers? their friends?
It just needs to stop....

but yeah some guys are totally not like that thankfully  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:47 pm
Just when they won't talk to you.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:18 pm
I hate how they only thing with their lower heads .... -.-.... Thus why me is for the ladies ..... we think with everything ... lol hearts etc.... man now I sound creepy...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:39 pm
i hate how most guys are so insensitive they have no idea how we feel sometimes. I hate when guys are just looking for sex thts why i like my ladies  

sweet goddess 808

les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces