Submit

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:22 am
There is no uniform age at which people should start popping out babies. Some people are never ready.

If you're ready, stable, and willing, go for it. Just remember that having kids means you're giving up your life for them. This is especially true if you intend to be a stay at home mom.

Now, I'm not discouraging you from having kids. I'm actually 5 months pregnant with my daughter as I type this. Now, I don't know you. I don't know if you like to party. I don't know if you're selfish. I don't know if you can stand being trapped in a house all day with a screaming infant. Thus, I can't say when you should have children. Just try to not let you maternal desires get in the way of your sanity. I did that after I miscarried. I absolutely did not need to be having a child at that time, but I fought to get pregnant again like there was no tomorrow. Luckily, I'm decently infertile, so I didn't get the chance to make that mistake.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:23 am
Really...whenever. neutral
Baby carriages don't always come after marriages and you might want to spend a little time exploring marriage first as it becomes quite different from dating.

AdrianaKitten

Strawberry Bunny Magician

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:02 pm
I obviously think people should have kids at 19 for some reason.I want kids and I have a friend AdrianaKitten she has a baby.I had a boyfriend but we broke upi when I found out he had 3 kids by this 15 year old uh he disgusts me.But I loved him he was a parfect father but I just knew if we had a child there would'nt be enough room for his other kid so that came to an end.Our kid would have looked so cute.We had our faces morphed together in this thing it was a girl sooooo cute xd I miss him but he ******** cheated on me.He just had to be stupid.I will have kids one day.I hope I do.But of course after a marriage  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff