Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
How Did This Impact You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adilf Hotler

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:50 pm
I cried...From laughing to hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:53 pm
-Yung_Geek-
it affects me bacause my dad was there at the time and he passed away because of it crying
I'M sorry to hear about that. I'm so sorry. crying  

xXLinlin_n_KrussaKrisXx

3,450 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

-Yung_Geek-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:59 pm
thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:13 pm
It's gotten to me, really badly.
When I heard about it I somewhat shrugged it off, as if I was in denial. When it finally sunk in I cried. I have friends over in Japan, multiple friends. Few to none have contacted me since it happened.

I was at the doctors office the other day, watching the channel they had on. (It was one of those ABC channel Ellen/Oprah/The View type shows.)A soap came on, and since the office I went to takes adults to small children, they good heartedly changed it to the news. I saw the report on Japan and I broke down. About five minutes later I had to explain to my doctor why on earth I was crying. (The ignorant guy actually asked "What's there to worry about in Japan?" as if nothing had happened.)  

Gracefully Expensive Kira

Beloved Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

NocturnalPoemIX

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:25 am
User Image

I was absolutely shocked. I couldn't believe that something that bad could happen.
After the initial shock, though, I broke down crying. I love the Japanese people. They are some of the nicest people (only met a few) that I've ever known.
My (somewhat) girlfriend and I were wanting to move there together after college to become big shot video game designers. . .but now we're afraid that it may never happen.
I pray for Japan, and I just hope that they'll be okay soon.

強さ 信義 希望

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:22 am
I'm not Japanese, but I don't need to be to care for all those lost lives and now homeless Japanese. God bless their souls for fighting against nature to survive! I am distrought, still, at such a powerful force of nature could barely rattle their lifestyle.

Arano Miaari

Business Knight

MSPD9999

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:49 pm
The guy who created Pokemon and the girl who voiced Pikachu both died...

My prayers do go to evryone over there right now. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 pm
I hate how sooo many people died and could be dieng while we are peaceful and healthy crying crying  

ChemoTherapist

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Ayoo_Cookiie rolled 5 100-sided dice: 2, 75, 70, 21, 30 Total: 198 (5-500)

Ayoo_Cookiie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 pm
Chakolati
User Image

How Did Impact you?

People from all over the world had already begun to feel the effects of this disaster, either it be in your country, or your hearts.

-Its just sad how some people dont even care about what happened to Japan they wont even send out a prayer for them or nothing now im not saying anything when the same thing happen to them because that is just down right wrong.So pray for Japan.  
Ayoo_Cookiie rolled 5 100-sided dice: 4, 66, 68, 11, 69 Total: 218 (5-500)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:29 pm
Damula Valintine
-Yung_Geek-
it affects me bacause my dad was there at the time and he passed away because of it crying
I'M sorry to hear about that. I'm so sorry. crying

-Sorry to hear about that. crying cry  

Ayoo_Cookiie

Forgetful Memory

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:35 pm
My friends family was there. They were safe but it stills scares me.
I was in Hawaii and I was extremely scared and so were my friends. I have family in California...thank goodness they weren't close to water at all but I was still scared for them. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:15 pm
my family lives in cali and my friends live in hawaii  

Cannabis Chronicles

Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Elizowo

Tipsy Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:22 pm
I cried my eyes out when i heard this happened to them, i love Japan. It's such a beautiful country with nice friendly people. It's horrible to think that families were torn apart, children killed, and their beautiful country destroyed. I cry and pray for them every night, hoping somehow it'll all come out alright for them. I was devastated when their was no way for me to help, but i found a way through a different sight to donate to them.

I know it's strange that i would care so much for a country i've never been to, nor live in. But for some reason i love Japan and want to help as much as possible. I pray for those people who have friends over there and do not know if they are okay or not.

I think of Japan every second of the day wishing they're was more i could do, but alas they're is not. My heart goes out to the people of Japan and those effected by it, either by family/friends or if you're like me.

-Mizz Chipps  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:10 pm
My 2 friends live there. They are siblings. I am hoping they get well. Just want them to be safe. They are alright they didn't get hurt. They are sad and bummed out that their home was destroy by the Tsunami. We should continue the donations and help them get well.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 pm
Just hearing the voice of the girl who did Pikachu died that really sad I will miss out cute pikachu voice.  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff