Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Théâtre De Populaire{Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My lungs give out as I face the crowd
I think that keeping this up could be dangerous

Kadence looked back at the theater. Was it her imagination, or was the rest of the tour a bit rushed? She tried to think back to what she did, but couldn't think of anything. She sat down in front of the theater, a frown on her face. She stared out at the street. She still had a few hours before her father came home. She'd expected to spend a longer time at the theater. She looked up and down the street. Practically empty. With a small smile, she began to sing. "Ave, Ave. Verum corpus. Natum de Maria virgine." Latin made her already-beautiful voice sound completely other-worldly. "Esto nobis prae gus tatum in mortis in examine." She liked singing. Despite how non-human it made her feel, she also felt powerful. Like she could handle anything.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:14 pm
[[Whadafuuuuuuuu? WE DIED!! NUUUU!!! MAYDAYMAYDAY!! SORP!!! *Save Our Role Play* ]]
nefret2011

Kadence looked back at the theater. Was it her imagination, or was the rest of the tour a bit rushed? She tried to think back to what she did, but couldn't think of anything. She sat down in front of the theater, a frown on her face. She stared out at the street. She still had a few hours before her father came home. She'd expected to spend a longer time at the theater. She looked up and down the street. Practically empty. With a small smile, she began to sing. "Ave, Ave. Verum corpus. Natum de Maria virgine." Latin made her already-beautiful voice sound completely other-worldly. "Esto nobis prae gus tatum in mortis in examine." She liked singing. Despite how non-human it made her feel, she also felt powerful. Like she could handle anything.

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:18 pm
II Jello II
[[Whadafuuuuuuuu? WE DIED!! NUUUU!!! MAYDAYMAYDAY!! SORP!!! *Save Our Role Play*]]

((I would if I knew how. Message everyone, tell them to get their butts back here.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:25 pm
nefret2011
II Jello II
[[Whadafuuuuuuuu? WE DIED!! NUUUU!!! MAYDAYMAYDAY!! SORP!!! *Save Our Role Play*]]

((I would if I knew how. Message everyone, tell them to get their butts back here.))

(Abuse phantom until she comes back)  

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:37 pm
Овёґои'$ Jє$тєґ | Иaтцґє $pґїтё | $нґёщd Єlf |

ЯоЬїи Gооdfєllош ~ Pцcк

Puck huffed, mint breath blowing away some stray threads of golden hair. Romeo was all caught up in Juliet, his eyes distant and aloof. Puck slipped away, his padded messenger's shoes sounding like silent cats' paws. He did a triple flip up to his favorite support beam of the theatre, the one that held up the spot lights. His troubled mind swirled, repeating the scene of Kadence over and over slowly. She turned around, her pale hair flaring out for a moment, each strand suspended. Her peircing gaze turned away, yet he could imagine her perfect pale lips forming the quote that caught his heart. The syllables peirced the air, making the babblings of Ophelia and Hamlet seem like a distant, sleepy sound. Her thin shoulders covering down, as if trying to fold into one's self, to protect the last spark of life that spawned from her beautiful talents. He turned over, his slim but muscled frame staying on the metal bars suspended above the theatre. His hand lay carelessly over his bare chest, the tight muscles contracting from the magic flowing through the gloves. His other hand swung freely off the beam. His hair spread around him like a halo, as his soft mint green eyes searched the ceiling. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing Her angelic voice, so perfect, swirled in his head. He could practically hear her now... He lazily turned his head on his side, his tan ear pressing on the cold metal. Suddenly, he sat up, hair looking a bit wild but still attractive. His heart pounded against his ribcage, causing his bare chest to practically warm up from the familiar feel. He could hear her. He stood up, and stepped quickly, spanning across the 30ft of 5 inch thick metal bars in a few seconds. His feet were sure, never sliding. He arrived at the window, and his ears rang true. If he thought his head was full of her before, then now it was overflowing. Every nook and cranny of his mind was occupied with her, his voice cooling his suddenly anxious heart like a drug. He had to have her. He watched, not daring to move. Her voice was intoxicating, but every fae [[fairy]] instict was screaming turn away... . When fae kind actually ever fell for someone, the results varied, but it always gave a huge impact. He watched, his slightly pointed ears straining to hear every octave of her voice. He accidently leaned out the window a bit, risking a full veiw of his face.
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:38 pm
[[I posted... biggrin ]]
nefret2011
II Jello II

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:14 pm

((Hold on tight, ladies and gents. This is gonna be a lengthy one.))

Kadence knew better than to sing in public. Really, she did. There were several complications. The alienness of her voice, for one. Even though most people assumed she was human, assumed her voice was nothing more than beautiful, there were instincts. Long, faded instincts that told them when they met something other. Something different than them. Something they must shun. And while they would never openly shunned her, it still showed. They always kept their distance. The second complication was her mind. Singing tended to...loosen that part of her mind. She stopped singing, waiting for the wall of noise to hit her. The sound of humanity, trying to cram itself into her mind. This time, though, she heard just one. It was fervent and passionate and...beautiful. There was desire in every note, with a quiet current of fear underneath. But it didn't dampen the sweetness of it. She closed her eyes for a few moments, focusing on nothing else. Before she knew it, she was humming along. It occured to her that the song belonged to a person. Her eyes shot open. She had to know who's song that was. She looked toward the origin. And found a face staring back at her. In her shock, she didn't have time to recognize the face. Oh no. She thought, scrambling to her feet. Oh no, not good. The song...the one in their head...it was because of her. She'd really been careless this time. Not only had she sung in public and let someone listen, apparently she'd let too much of her siren side come through. She'd enticed someone. Crap. She thought. What her father would say if he knew.

She turned to go and took a few quick steps before stopping and turning. She didn't know why she wanted to look at their face. She knew she would find a distant glazed look and a silly little grin. But she could pretend the desire there was genuine. It would help when she went back to a lonely apartment to pretend there was a genuine love waiting somewhere. She looked back to the listener. Her eyes widened when she realized she knew them. "P..Puck?" She stammered. This was even worse. To entice a stranger was one thing. To entice someone she knew? How could she face him again, knowing she'd messed with his mind like this. She had to make this right. She shut the siren part of her mind tightly. She felt the loss of the song immediately. Like a gloomy evening after a sunny afternoon. "How long were you listening?" How badly off was he? How much damage had she done to his psyche? Stupid stupid stupid. She mentally chanted.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:41 pm
((so wonderful! Srry for the format. On my ipod))
nefret2011

((Hold on tight, ladies and gents. This is gonna be a lengthy one.))

Kadence knew better than to sing in public. Really, she did. There were several complications. The alienness of her voice, for one. Even though most people assumed she was human, assumed her voice was nothing more than beautiful, there were instincts. Long, faded instincts that told them when they met something other. Something different than them. Something they must shun. And while they would never openly shunned her, it still showed. They always kept their distance. The second complication was her mind. Singing tended to...loosen that part of her mind. She stopped singing, waiting for the wall of noise to hit her. The sound of humanity, trying to cram itself into her mind. This time, though, she heard just one. It was fervent and passionate and...beautiful. There was desire in every note, with a quiet current of fear underneath. But it didn't dampen the sweetness of it. She closed her eyes for a few moments, focusing on nothing else. Before she knew it, she was humming along. It occured to her that the song belonged to a person. Her eyes shot open. She had to know who's song that was. She looked toward the origin. And found a face staring back at her. In her shock, she didn't have time to recognize the face. Oh no. She thought, scrambling to her feet. Oh no, not good. The song...the one in their head...it was because of her. She'd really been careless this time. Not only had she sung in public and let someone listen, apparently she'd let too much of her siren side come through. She'd enticed someone. Crap. She thought. What her father would say if he knew.

She turned to go and took a few quick steps before stopping and turning. She didn't know why she wanted to look at their face. She knew she would find a distant glazed look and a silly little grin. But she could pretend the desire there was genuine. It would help when she went back to a lonely apartment to pretend there was a genuine love waiting somewhere. She looked back to the listener. Her eyes widened when she realized she knew them. "P..Puck?" She stammered. This was even worse. To entice a stranger was one thing. To entice someone she knew? How could she face him again, knowing she'd messed with his mind like this. She had to make this right. She shut the siren part of her mind tightly. She felt the loss of the song immediately. Like a gloomy evening after a sunny afternoon. "How long were you listening?" How badly off was he? How much damage had she done to his psyche? Stupid stupid stupid. She mentally chanted.

finniii

Salty Genius

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:43 pm
II Jello II

((I couldn't care less about the format. I'm more interested in what's happening between these two.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:43 pm

ЯоЬїи Gооdfєllош ~ Pцcк

Puck suddenly was hit with the silence, then her voice. He staggered back, his sure footing now slipping. His Fae blood was quickly fighting off the spell. Unbeknown to him, the Siren were natural enemies to the Fae. Thus, the Fae had adapted to survive. The bad thing was that it gave a "hang over" effect. Puck's head pounded, feeling as if his skull was splitting into small pieces. His mint eyes closed as his gloved hands clutched his head, grabbing strands of strangely perfect blonde hair. He stumbled back even more, a glove falling off. He cracked open one eye, feeling as if daggers were stabbing his eye, and watched in absolute terror as the glove spiraled down the 30ft span between the beams and the floor. Puck felt dizzy, and he put a hand down to grab for support. Bad move. An odd cold hit his bare hand, followed by an extreme heat, as the support beam exploded from the unbridled magic flowing through Puck's ungloved hand. Robin watched, his eyes huge, as the beam he was standing on crumbled to the floor. It seemed to happen slowly, the beam below his feet slowly falling, then him too. He fell toward the floor, seeing dots in his eyes and his ribcage about to explode from the battle of Siren Spell and Fae Blood. His pupils dilated and retracted quickly, the stunning green of his eyes seeming a bit crazed. His breath was knocked out of him, one hand outstretched to the ceiling, as if reaching for anything to save him. His body continued to fall, the window seeming so far away, his mind spinning and crashing, like wild waves on jagged rocks. He felt the air rushing past him, blowing his hair out like a halo, his ungloved hand clenched, the fine nails digging into the skin as if trying to stop the magic flow, but not succeeding. Red tinged his vision, slowly leaking into the center, turning darker and darker until a black.

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:44 pm
[[Lol... Let's see how this plays out...]]

nefret2011
II Jello II

((I couldn't care less about the format. I'm more interested in what's happening between these two.))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:02 pm

What on earth was happening? No one had ever reacted to her song that way. In a strange way, it reminded her of something. But she couldn't recall what. She heard a distant scream and realized it was her own voice. She clamped a hand over her mouth and rushed forward several feet before stopping herself. One, single, horrible thought ran through her head. What if Uncle Fredrick is right? Her uncle had sworn up and down sirens were no good. Evil temptresses that couldn't be trusted. Of course she'd been told to ignore him. And up until now she had. But she felt sick to her stomach watching Puck fall to the ground. It wasn't she was walking up to him that she realized what strange thing had happened. The beam had just...exploded. That couldn't be her. She hadn't been singing when it happened. Besides, she wasn't singing the correct kind of song for that reaction. Again, something danced at the edge of her memory, a missing piece to complete the puzzle. But she still couldn't recall it. "Oh my god." She whispered, hand still over her mouth. "What have I done?" She sat down, a few feet away from him. "I'm sorry." She said quietly, her eyes tearing up. Could he even hear her? It didn't matter. The words poured out anyway. "I'm so so sorry."

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:03 pm
II Jello II

nefret2011
II Jello II

I have to get off, but I'll definitely be back on later to post again. This is just getting too interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:39 pm

ЯоЬїи Gооdfєllош ~ Pцcк

Slowly, his chest starting moving, breath starting to trickle into his damaged lungs. His hair was wild, but still attractive as it stuck up at odd angles. His fine nose now was slightly bent, a trickle of blood creating a crimson path on his now pale face. He was curled into a ball, as best as his damaged spine could handle. In his mind, war scenes from before danced through his head, knowledge somehow passed down as if from the Fae blood itself. A small groan escaped his lips, sounding painful just to hear. The war cries and shout inside his head penetrated his skull, the clanging of the sword like lightning flashes to his closed lids. It was all happening so fast, the blood, the singing of the Siren, the magic of the Fae. He was like a disembodied spirit, watching it all, helpless. He heard a sound like submerging under waves, then coming back up. The sounds in his head and in reality battling each other. One sound from reality was more powerful than others, a soft sobbing. This sound brought him back to reality, if he were to keep in dreams, he would of died. His eyelids fluttered, the eyelashes knocking some dust off the carpet of the theatre. All at once, the pain hit him like a brick wall, making his handsome face distort into a horrible cringe. He wanted to die, to just make all the pain go away... he suddenly saw where the sound was coming from... Kadence? Suddenly, his eyes flew open, and he tried to shout, but instead coughed up a few drops of crimson liquid. He managed a strangled, "Glove..." before scrambling back. If she were to touch him, even if not his hands, she would probably die, or worse: stuck in a trance like state, taunted by nightmares. Already, his Fae blood was restoring his back, feeling like liquid fire slowly trudging up his back, leaving cool painlessness in it's wake. His soft mint green eyes were now sharp with alarm, her weeping tears urging him to comfort her, but his ungloved hand a harsh reality of what would happen. He was completely torn, wanting to comfort her and cradle her, protect her from the world. He searched despratley for his glove, needing to get it before his wants won control. Not finding it anywhere, he went to his last resort. He closed his eyes and envisioned his room, and after getting the wind knocked out of his lungs again, he was there. It was an old trick Faeries used when in a bad situation for an easy escape. His breath was ragged from the use of intentional magic in his poor state. He collapsed onto his bed, upstairs in the restricted section of the theatre.

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:53 pm
[[This should be interesting biggrin ]]
nefret2011
II Jello II

nefret2011
II Jello II

I have to get off, but I'll definitely be back on later to post again. This is just getting too interesting.

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games