Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Guess that Ska song! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:38 pm
Id guess them if I knew what they were!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:28 pm
Me too sweatdrop I try but theres a lot of ska and since lots of rudies are into the less popular ska bands we're bound to get a lot of unknown lyrics.  

GLKilowog

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:24 pm
GLKilowog
Me too sweatdrop I try but theres a lot of ska and since lots of rudies are into the less popular ska bands we're bound to get a lot of unknown lyrics.
Yeah, it's a huge genre. Through all the waves it's been around for a little longer than 40 years I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:36 pm
Exactly and you can't go wrong with the classics.  

GLKilowog

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:19 am
nope, old ska makes me happy- I find it less frantic that the newer stuff, and sometimes thats what you need.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:40 pm
GLKilowog
Also i love the shoes marbles. You obviously have great taste.

Tru dat playa haha blaugh  

Marbles_shrooms

GLKilowog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:06 pm
Hey 13 what is the battle royale guild? Is it anything to do with that awesome movie?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:42 am
yep, it has everything to do with the awaesome movie- I love Battle Royale, as you may be able to guess from my name and if you ever meet me from my ability to talk about it in any context. You should join- its a pretty fun guild, but not as good as this one xd  

girl_no_13

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:17 pm
Easiest guess the ska song ever: ONE STEP BEYOND!

Major props to whoever guesses that one xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:00 pm
god of the ska... do you realize you're nearly naked? where are your awesome ska threads? (no pun intended)  

GLKilowog

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:43 pm
GLKilowog
god of the ska... do you realize you're nearly naked? where are your awesome ska threads? (no pun intended)

I sold them. I gave the money to my second account, Godess_Of_The_Ska  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:34 pm
God Of The Ska
GLKilowog

alright...I invited Godess_Of_The_Ska into the guild.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:00 am
God Of The Ska
GLKilowog

thats just a little odd....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:19 pm
"I don't know if it's just me but it seems like things aren't changing. Everything is pretty much the same with a little rearranging. If I do nothing I can't fail. No blistered hands, no broken nails. Killing time I'm paralyzed with faded dreams and hollow eyes. I've been waiting for a revelation, for a moment of clarity. Conflicts and convolutions ricochet inside of me. There comes a time for throwing caution to the wind, I feel the pulse again. I'm going in..."

Try to guess the band and the song, bet you a lot of people haven't heard of the band!  

Pepitona07

XxCRIMSONxTEARSxX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:38 pm
1"All the world must have a price, save yourself from sacrafice,everything will be alright american kryptonite"

2"you said down with the church with your fists up in the air, all the rancor and the hate,yeah we saw your fridged stare. you hate christianity, but love your animosityits the church thats getting rotton yet its him that youve forgotton"

3"and i was like "whats up dude" and he was like,"uhhh i found your comb!" and i was like"SHUT-UP!" and he was like "Yeah and stuff" and i was like "Rock ON!"

and 4"im 29 years old still wearing a wallet chain like i was 28,im wearing my vans right now so high school kids will think that i can skate"

try and get all four!!!!!!wooo hoooo  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces