Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Razzi and Gabriel's Plots (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:21 pm
@Yami - xD Haha thank you <3
I actually oogled your girl awhile back. lol
Never had the guts to ask for RP though. *LOVES KALONA'S*
Oh by the way. Do you do AIM RP? owo  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:25 pm
Not normally but I can no problem. =]
As for asking I don't bite. XD  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:31 pm
Alright awesome <3 Well if you want to add me on AIM my username is on the first page first post of this thread. =3
I won't be able to RP tonight, but in a few days I will. <3 I respond faster to AIM Rps over thread ones. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:33 pm
Added and messaged. lol  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:09 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:29 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:48 am
I have a good plot idea for Razzi! I shall post when I get home from school woot! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:50 am
Awesome! 8D I can't wait to hear it Anii! <3  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:06 pm
RAWR GIVE ME PLOTS!
Which Soq do you want to plot with? (Razzi is available right now only) : Razzi of course!
Name of Soq: Devicius
IMG of Soq:
User Image
Which plot?: Beautiful Dirty Rich
Reason why you chose this plot?: Devicius has experienced the downfalls of a life of conceitedness and ignorance. Though his situation differs slightly from Razzi's, I'm sure he could see the mistakes that Razzi could make and warn him against them. Anyway, when Dev was young, he was conceited and uncaring and very lecherous. He knew he was beautiful and used his smooth looks, words, and Angeni powers to persuade mares towards one-night stands with him. He always left these mares, not caring about their hurt feelings or shame. Then he found the most beautiful mare he had ever seen and -supposedly- fell in love with her. He didn't plan on getting her pregnant, but when she was, she revealed her dark secret to him. He couldn't stand the fact that she loved the taste of blood and killed others willingly for it, and thus left her (not before she hacked the base of his wing with her knife!). He was ashamed and heartbroken, realizing all of his past sins and the wrong he had done. He knew that he had let beauty take hold of his senses, and thus had paid dearly for it. He's also never seen his two children, who by the way are twice as bad as their parents. So now he's changed and is trying to right the wrong of his past, but the pain of his sins is never too far behind him.
Any other plot ideas you have or how you might like the idea to go?: I'm just thinking that Devicius could come upon Razzi and perhaps notice the same attitude that he had once displayed, and try to warn the young stallion about the consequences of such a life. I doubt he could really persuade him though. x3
Anything else?: Haha, not really. It's not that great but I thought Dev could be a good candidate.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:55 pm
That sounds awesome Anii =3
I think he could learn a thing or two from him. xD Since Razzi is still pretty young at heart. *nods*
Do you mind starting the RP and PMing me the link? =3  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:22 pm
Don't mind at all! I should have it up in a bit. <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers