Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:52 pm
Ayame Chiba
Ayame put her beautiful silver mask on. Her ears flickered a little bit not used to the mask being pressed up against them.
She was craving some bloody meat and her stomach was rumbling.
She knew she had to train first though. She always rewarded herself with rabbit or duck after she trained hard. She started out stretching in her costume(a black skin tight suit that had a hole for her tail.). She first Bent backwards her head nearly touching the ground, no hands required. She then put her hands on the ground lifting her feet off of the air and doing a slight flip. Her tail swaying back and forth excited for training.
Next she jumped up onto her feet and jumped up onto one of the acrobats swings, as she was surrounded by them. She grabbed onto the bar with her teeth and did a couple of flips in the air. She then grabbed on with her tail and lifted herself up to where she was grabbing onto the ropes that held the swing up. She let go with her tail and swung then jumped up and landed softly on her feet on the ground

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:01 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Neal went into his trailer just to change out of his 'uniform' and into something a little more comfortable. His room want anything special. just a simple black and white room. Setting his cards on the bed, he stripped out of his current outfit and put on his street cloths. With a sigh of relief, he grabbed his cards, walked out of his trailer, and sat on the ledge; cards flipping between his hands as he thought about what new illusions he could do, how to revamp his current ones, and how to pull off the one hes been working on for along time.  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ove glanced up as she saw the acrobat girl finish her routine. She had to admit, the cards were pretty cool. While the girl was doing her tricks on the swinging trapeze, Dove climbed up the 50 ft tower to the tip of the big tent. It took her to the end of the hand, going hand over hand up the old oak pole. Eventually she got to the small platform, just as the girl left the stage. The spotlight trained on her, Dove extended her arms out, and did a quick backflip onto the dentist floss thin rope. It didn't sag under her 3 pounds of weight. She walked backwards for a few steps, then did a triple back-hand spring twist, staying on her centimetre thin rope. She was toward the middle now, not walking but doing twists and flips gracefully like a, well, dove. Everytime she jumped, it felt as if she were flying. This was her favorite part. She closed her eyes, and fell back. She heard the crowd breath in a collective gasp. She then circled around and stood beneath the rope, defying gravity. There, she did a few flips, always returning to the underbelly of the rope as if gravity had changed for her. She then pretended to lose her balance after a quadruple twist flip, and fell. She plummeted down to the ground, and the crowd started to scream. Dove hid the smile from her face as the screaming got louder and louder, until she was just 10 ft away from the hard floor. Then she closed her eyes and let herself be torn into two, one somehow transported into the shadows, the other continuing to fall. The one falling disintegrated 3 feet from the ground, and the entire tent was quiet. A baby began to cry somewhere in the back of the crowd. Then, when the tension was at its peak, Dove stepped out of the shadows, bowing. The whole tent broke into an uproarious cheer, and Dove walked out of the tent with a reluctant grin on her face. Oh, how she loved the circus! Dove jumped trailer upon trailer up to her room to get changed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth could hear the applause of the crowd. But she felt slightly detached from it. The feeling came every so often. She would suddenly feel caught in between. She wasn't in her own land anymore, but it was obvious that she didn't belong here. For one thing all the iron. She shuddered. Why did the humans surround themselves with so much it? There was a reason the fey called the human world "ironside". But this was where she was making a living. If you could call entertaining sheeplike humans and keeping to the shadows making a living. But what else was there? She'd been a performer her entire life, which, at this point in time, was over a century and a half. She was slow to change, but she could feel it. Something new was coming for her. Now if she could only figure out what it was. She reached over and pulled the curtain across the window. People didn't come down to her trailer often, save for Alastor. And he would be busy for awhile. No doubt that Dove girl was hanging around him. She'd figure that girl's secret eventually.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:33 am
User Image
{}--Celeste Freeman--{}
All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Alright, what'd I miss? Celeste thought, standing behind the scenes. OK now, Erazybeth had just finished her act. Celeste pulled a few levers, adjusting the light to compliment her skin. Cute, She thought, grinning. Celeste knew she wanted to be out there, but it wasn't allowed. Her grin disappeared, and suddenly she was filled with envy for all the performers. She let out a slow growl. She sat through all the other acts so far, and made them just that little bit better, changing to black light, her favorite, every so often, always surprising to the audience. Celeste thought it would look best during Neal's act, so that was what she did. Turns out, it looked fantastic; the performance blended right in with the light, and vice versa. She smiled, satisfied with today's work.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The life I wish to live is a forbidden one.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:08 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
[[ Sorry friends, had Saturday School (I had to make up some stuff), but I'll be on for most of the rest of the day~ ]]

Alastor was backstage, watching the flurry of performers go through in and out of the curtains to either get onto the ringed stage or their own homes within the trailers. He smiled, thinking, 'Ah, what a way to start the day. All that's left is tonight's performance at eleven this evening... The adult's circus.' He always especially loved the adult shows that went on at eleven in the night; a proud time where he let the performance go naughty and more sinister in being than that which is meant for all who are at least eighteen years old. At this show, he made all the performers who were underage go to bed, keeping a careful eye that nobody invaded that shouldn't belong...

He stepped out as the act finished and quickly ended the show with his charming grin before seeing out the acts. When they left, he closed the Big Top's tent flap and barked, letting his voice boom over the walls, "Great show, everyone!"

[[ Edited. ]]

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:21 pm
Ayame Chiba

Ayame wiped the sweat off of her face as she walked out from the tent. She then heard A great job and turned around. She smiled waiting patiently for him to talk more. She looked around at all the other acts and walked up to a girl who was right after her in acts, the tightrope girl. She was absolutely beautiful. "H-Hello" she murmered as she walked up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:27 pm
"Time is a circus..."
User Image
"...always packing up and moving away"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shadow DoveUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dove watched as Alaster closed up the circus with announcements, then left the stage. She looked to the girl who had an act before herself. "Hello..." Dove replied, a soft smile pulling at her full pale lips. She focused on the girl, now seeing her fully. The girl seemed to be shy, her lower lip quivering a bit as she spoke, each word having to repeat it's first syllable, almost as a test run before speaking. Dove raised a cryptic eyebrow that was easily hidden behind the simple black mask. The girl seemed nice, and there was no point in making any enemies, so Dove continued talking. "I'm Dove. And you are?..." She asked, letting the sentence trail off.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

finniii

Salty Genius

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:45 pm
Ayame Chiba

Ayame smiled then stopped as she realized it was well hidden behind her mask. Her ears perked up as the girl spoke. ]
"I am Ayame Chiba, or...elastic Ayame i guess. You can call me either one." She tilted her head in thought. Her stomach then growled and she clenched it in embarrassment blushing. She had forgotten about the mask (she was so used to it) so she blushed even more and looked down. Laughing she said "Man im hungry."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 pm
"Time is a circus..."
User Image
"...always packing up and moving away"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shadow Dove

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dove hid a smile, it was so easy to let her gaurd down around this girl. Dove laughed, a rare but musical sound, "Yeah, me too. We had better hurry up before all we get are crumbs." Glancing toward the huge bodybuilder know as Guido who was about 401 pounds that was lumbering toward the catering tent, as if Dove was hinting at something. The simplistic canine-ish female was disarming, and so Dove relaxed. She took off her mask, revealing a beautiful face beneath, but with alarmingly dark eyes. Her eyes were like the night sky, a few sparkles here and there. "Are you coming or not?" Dove asked with a smile, as she ran ahead to the food tent, her hair trailing behind her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

finniii

Salty Genius

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:28 pm
Ayame Chiba

Ayame saw Shadow dove take her mask off to reveal a gorgeous sparkling face. Ayame took hers off as well to reveal her thin pale face. She smiled showing her fangs but noticed the girl running towards the food tent. "Coming!" Ayame shouted back. She giggled then started a light jog. Once she was shaded by the tent, she got in line with Shadow dove. Wow shes pretty cuteAyame blushed hoping she wouldnt see it. Shes most likely straight, all the good ones are. plus i just met her how can i have a crush already!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Something suddenly occured to Erazybeth. She was due for the adult show. She sighed and changed into a different costume. It was not easy, keeping track of them all. When she was done she pulled her hair back away from her face, but left it hanging down her back. Not exactly easier for the act, but more pleasing to the audience. The stilletos also made the tumbling a bit more difficult, but it completed the effect. She had a feeling Alastor only did the circus for these kinds of performances. She still had a decent amount of time, but again the boredom struck. She walked out of her trailer, heedless of the looks people gave her, and into the main tent. She stayed in the shadows, watching the act. She noticed Alastor, looking eager. Of course he would be. The best part of the show was coming.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
[[ We're not at the night show yet, nefret. It's only lunchtime. XP ]]

It was near noon, and everyone was beginning to get some lunch, some people getting carnival food, some getting cooked food by the older performers, or going off to New York City to eat. Alastor couldn't help but chuckle and think, 'Well, I think I'll just stay today... After all, it's not like there's much to look forward to outside good ol' Coney Island; my home sweet home.'

He knew Coney Island very well; it was the place he was found when he awoke from his five-hundred year slumber, though it was when North America was still quite connected to Africa and the rest of the world, as the great continent Pangaea... Now, those were the days; when he was worshiped as a god and role model of the early hominids. Now, it was a sandy island turned into a circus ground for him and the other special beings of the world.

He smiled and, as everyone began disappearing out of the Big Top, he stood at the center of the ringed stage and blew out the various torches with several waves of his hands, creating little shadow objects to put out the sources of heat and warm lighting, making it as dark as the very midnight landscape. When he was finished, he calmly went to the back, where the trailers were located, and calmly leaped his way up to his trailer, which was at the top of the grand pile.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:41 pm
Ayame Chiba

As everything went dark ayame finally finished her nice bloodied rabbit.Once ayame finished eating she started walking over to her trailer. But first she spun around again,her hair and asked Shadow dove "Would you like to join me? Ill just be staying up all night bored" She paused waiting for the girl to reply. "Well, maybe i can hunt? Id prefer not to though. im kind of full."

Ayame Chiba

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

((Oh I know. It's just no fun hanging out in the trailer all day XD))

Beth watched the acts with little-to-no interest. She knew she should probably be getting food, but there was that whole walking-into-bright-sunlight-and-into-a-crowded-catering-tent thing. She prefered the dark shadows of the tent. She sat on an unused crate, her wings unfolding. She sighed in content. She wondered if there would ever come a day in which she could let her wings show in front of the crowd. They could claim it was part of the costume. All she had to do was find a costume that would match them. They fluttered, as if in agreement.  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games