Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shhh child

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:57 am

Hello, i've seen this guild pop up quite a couple of times, like on Sydneys profile when she got featured (congrats) and on my notices seeing as I am a proud friend of Addy's! So I thought I should take a look at it.

My names Cathy And i'm not going to give out my age unless I really know you. I'm into sports like rounders and netball and I love <3 To Write storys. Most of my inspiration comes from books, i read books all the time. I'm not really that into long walks I hate them infact! Please don't send me random requests, Sorry fans, but I dont like them.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:02 am
eek Hello! My name is beth you may call me Beth, Momo, Sumomo but please not Sumo -_-;;;.

I am:
a college student
majoring in graphic design
an Ohio resident
a happy person
nice
loving
caring
an anime addict

I've been on gaia since 2003 (on another account)

I dislike:
Page stretchers
Rude people
rice cakes
prunes
It being rainy all week long sad

I'm open to random PMs but no begging please you will get turned down ^^

Nice to meet everyone! heart  

Sumomo4life

Thepally

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:05 pm
Hi,I'm thepally,just means I'm a fan of paladins.My name is Jacob.I am 38 years old.Maybe the oldest geek here,I hope not tho,lol.I am totally new to Gaia online.Would love to be your friend.I accept all friend requests.I would appreciate any tips or help here in this world,thanks.See ya later.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Hallo folks!
Im Tzakyra and I'm pretty new here on Gaia, but I learn fast 3nodding
Some of my hobbies are horse riding, longboarding, be with friends, play games (PC / Xbox360), watch anime and read manga, among others...
Im always nice and helpful to people (if they're not evil and unpleasant).
The country I come from is called Sweden, and it was snowing here this very morning... gonk
If u wanna know my age it's 18 this year.

I dont know what else to write... but if it's something u wonder u can always ask! mrgreen

Oh, and I sneaked into this guild because it looked (among other things) very nice and fun... with awesome people... ninja  

Tzakyra

Moonlight Gatekeeper

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Survivor 150

ShikabaneHime_Mirokuru

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:18 pm
Hi Hi! My name ish Mirokuru Call me Kuru =3 ( no this isnt my real name I wish tho! =|) I ish 22 and im a college student majoring in Information technology. I live in NYC ( and going to Comic Con/ Anime Festival if anyone else is going!?) I ish random and funny and I roleplay...a lot! Im bubbly and seemingly always hyper. I am a born again gaian! I had a account long ago and have recently returned. I ish looking for new friends =3...Well chu be my friend? Randomly add me or pm me I dont mind! BUHHH BYE! =D  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:34 pm
My name is krister. i joined gaia on october 8th 2007. Im a friendly guy but recently i only play zomg. I was also a beta tester for zomg.I came to this guild looking for friends and people to talk to.Im not very well with words though and often forget what i want to say.  

Dark1C3

Bugglegum_Guilde

Greedy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:02 pm
hi! my name is Annica and i'm 28. I'm from Sweden and I'm a student with plans to become a photographer. i joined gaia in late october 2009.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:13 pm
Hey ^^

I am xAlbertaRosex but my name is Kaitlyn in real life. Please feel free to call me Katy or Rose. I have been on gaia for three years but only on this account for one and I am currently seventeen. For the majority of my life, I have been a strong lover of reading and creative writing. So of course I am more likely to be found in roleplay guilds and threads. Most people say that I am kind, loyal and sometimes childish – very rarely will I get angry but that’s because it takes a lot to kick me off. Despite my faults, I have an amazing caring boyfriend whom I love very much and is on Gaia as well. As you can guess from my penname, I was born in Alberta, Canada but I have lived in England since I was four. Well that’s as much as I can think up at the moment and I hope to talk to you soon.

- Katy

Empress of Arcadia

Revered Healer

28,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100

LaurenIsMine-x

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:18 pm
User ImageHey Im Joshh..My Old Account Username and Password Is...Ask If You Want it. 3nodding Im 15 Im Married On Gaia To XxLove-Is-Darkness. I Have 2 Daugthers,xoxosnuggiebunniexoxo,And Poka-Dot-x3. I Have A Son Yet Too Come. My Favorite Color Is Red,I Only Donate To Guild If The Captain ASKS! blaugh Im Nice ....Well Too Most Ppl. I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,WOLVES.Im Obbsessed With Them. Hehe ;0 That Is A Pic Of Me! PM Me Or Ask Meh Too Do Something!! ;0 wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:55 pm
My name is sunshine and i been on gaia since 2009 .....i love to join guilds . Im 15 . i like to talk alot about new things or randome things . and i dont threat people (i never ) and i lov to go on gaia everyday thats some things about me
mrgreen  

Nerdasuarus

Hilarious Genius

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Kanto Estariou generated a random number between 1 and 1000000000 ... 279556603!

Kanto Estariou

Dangerous Prophet

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:09 pm
Hello! Im Kanto Estariou
age 19
birthdate: 2/24/92
password: gotcha didn't i?
Preferences: nice people, chatting, fast computers
Dislikes:
Rude people
begging (seriously, grow up)
cheating
lying to impress others
and
trying to make yourself better by putting others down
PM me if u have any questions smile thank ^_^

Kanto Estariou  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:36 pm
hello everyone I'm new here at this guild but i have been in gaia for about 5 years blaugh . I like mostr of the music people hear nowadays with a few exceptions lol. Im here to have a good respectful time and make some new friends whee  

magic guardian

Friendly Citizen

16,125 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
Okami Kiba 3 rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 4 Total: 13 (3-18)

Okami Kiba 3

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:45 pm
the names Kiba and im a white wolf at heart just looking to join a guild and seeing a found a wolf pack to join  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:53 pm
Hi! ^_^ My name is Cara. Its pronounced like care, not like car.

I'm 22, and working on finishing up college.

I live in a small town in the U.S.

I've been a member of Gaia since 01/12/2004

And after reading everyone's posts I'm really afraid that my account is going to get randomly banned sad Apparently that happens a lot :/  

RadicalDreamerCara

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items