Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quests
♯Kagetsukiko's Quest♭ (Help? Even just advice is good.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:58 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Still, Raider Shih and Nightmare Sash are both fairly pricey items if my memory serves me correctly, especially for new people. Getting them both within a few months of starting an account is a pretty big feat. At least, to me it is. Of course, you're also talking to the person who had absolutely no idea of what to do on Gaia until about three months or so of making her account sweatdrop .

Do you have a quest thread in this guild? If you do, can you link me to it?

Also, what do you do on Gaia? Do you just post conversations or do you rp or... what?

I believe there is a quest thread here but idk u_u; sorry about that but hey u do lots of things on gaia for sure~ as: going to towns chatting with peopels, making money as selling ur stuff in marketplace, buying and shopping in hte marketplace or shopping center, playing games as well to make gold, u can do avi art and get gold for it, or dress up ur avi like me x3 jk. but yes i really am addicted to gaia for sure cant help it since i made my first account

No, silly, I meant what do you, specifically, do on Gaia xd ? For me, I stick mainly to posting in rp guilds. I chat every now and then as well, like right now. I also enjoy dressing up my rpc every now and then, but my lack of creativity sort of restricts what I can do with the stuff I have sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:00 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Still, Raider Shih and Nightmare Sash are both fairly pricey items if my memory serves me correctly, especially for new people. Getting them both within a few months of starting an account is a pretty big feat. At least, to me it is. Of course, you're also talking to the person who had absolutely no idea of what to do on Gaia until about three months or so of making her account sweatdrop .

Also, what do you do on Gaia? Do you just post conversations or do you rp or... what?

I believe there is a quest thread here but idk u_u; sorry about that but hey u do lots of things on gaia for sure~ as: going to towns chatting with peopels, making money as selling ur stuff in marketplace, buying and shopping in hte marketplace or shopping center, playing games as well to make gold, u can do avi art and get gold for it, or dress up ur avi like me x3 jk. but yes i really am addicted to gaia for sure cant help it since i made my first account

No, silly, I meant what do you, specifically, do on Gaia xd ? For me, I stick mainly to posting in rp guilds. I chat every now and then as well, like right now. I also enjoy dressing up my rpc every now and then, but my lack of creativity sort of restricts what I can do with the stuff I have sweatdrop .

hm...me? sowwy x3 well i ALWAYS change my avi every day P: for sure but im not right now since i like it the way it is second hm..i always chat with my buddies and hommies from the thingy below n_n for long times :] also i post in guilds and go to towns  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:03 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

hm...me? sowwy x3 well i ALWAYS change my avi every day P: for sure but im not right now since i like it the way it is second hm..i always chat with my buddies and hommies from the thingy below n_n for long times :] also i post in guilds and go to towns

What kind of guilds do you go to? Rp? Charity? Randomness?

Oh! New chapter of Naruto is out 4laugh !!
(Sorry, had to let that out, I wasn't sure whether or not there would be a new chapter considering what happened in Japan sweatdrop .)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:06 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

(Sorry, had to let that out, I wasn't sure whether or not there would be a new chapter considering what happened in Japan sweatdrop .)

hm..guilds im in 5 i believe and love em all 3 of em i think are for fun and giveaways,gold,and help 1 of them is for girls and is sweet~ the other one is.....idk o_o; forgot x3 and im not really into naruto :T sorry but i do love manga and anime but sdont know all of the new manga thats out truthly im a BOOKWORM~ BD
So, yes read read read P:  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:13 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

hm..guilds im in 5 i believe and love em all 3 of em i think are for fun and giveaways,gold,and help 1 of them is for girls and is sweet~ the other one is.....idk o_o; forgot x3 and im not really into naruto :T sorry but i do love manga and anime but sdont know all of the new manga thats out truthly im a BOOKWORM~ BD

Hm, sounds interesting whee .

Yes, but mangas are technically books, are they not xp ?

So what kind of books have you read?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:20 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

hm..-thinks-...well love.com, fruits basket, boys over flowers, ultra cute, guru guru something, roasrio+vampire,and more :l  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:33 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

hm..-thinks-...well love.com, fruits basket, boys over flowers, ultra cute, guru guru something, roasrio+vampire,and more :l

Hmm.... Out of those, I've finished Fruits Basket and Boys Over Flowers. I read about half of Rosario + Vampire but then gave it up sweatdrop .

Have you ever read Ouran High School Host Club? Judging from what you've said you've read, it seems like something that'd fit whee .

Also, I meant non-manga books as well. Like Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Shakespeare, and stuff like that xd .  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Hmm.... Out of those, I've finished Fruits Basket and Boys Over Flowers. I read about half of Rosario + Vampire but then gave it up sweatdrop .

Have you ever read Ouran High School Host Club? Judging from what you've said you've read, it seems like something that'd fit whee .

Also, I meant non-manga books as well. Like Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Shakespeare, and stuff like that xd .

Well ive finished readin fruits basket so long ago maybe 2 years ...hm.boys over flowers cant seem to to be able to keep reading it since the library doesnt have em and ive stopped readin it to volume 27? hm..other books of course n_n ive read this book thats a movie but...hm..forgot the name of it something called ink heart? idk :L um but if i read boooks non-manga- has to be romance -comdey, mystery, or lonelyness  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:39 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Well ive finished readin fruits basket so long ago maybe 2 years ...hm.boys over flowers cant seem to to be able to keep reading it since the library doesnt have em and ive stopped readin it to volume 27? hm..other books of course n_n ive read this book thats a movie but...hm..forgot the name of it something called ink heart? idk :L um but if i read boooks non-manga- has to be romance -comdey, mystery, or lonelyness

Have you tried reading it online? That's how I read all of my mangas 3nodding .

Inkheart, I've read that title somewhere before. Probably when I was scanning the shelves of the library.

Wait, does that mean you've read Twilight?...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:43 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Inkheart, I've read that title somewhere before. Probably when I was scanning the shelves of the library.

well thing is i try reading them online joined it ...callend onemanga.com but the books i try adn click em to read but doesnt let me since they doing something aobut them dont think ima go there no more and ...sorrry but not a twilight fan hate it really :L see the movies but not into the books  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:56 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

well thing is i try reading them online joined it ...callend onemanga.com but the books i try adn click em to read but doesnt let me since they doing something aobut them dont think ima go there no more and ...sorrry but not a twilight fan hate it really :L see the movies but not into the books

Oh yeah, onemanga stopped putting up manga because they wanted to honor the requests of manga writers to not put their stuff up online. I find it really decent of them, which is why I miss it so much. Although, there are other manga-reading sights. Right now, my personal favorite is mangareader.net 3nodding .

Whew, thank god. You have a sense of taste. No offense to Twilight fans, but I honestly don't understand why they're so crazy about the book. Actually, half the reason why I don't like the series is because of the fans stare . But... yeah, this is what I think of Twilight:
User Image
mrgreen
Okay, maybe not that much, but the picture was funny so I just had to put it up 4laugh .  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:23 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

Oh yeah, onemanga stopped putting up manga because they wanted to honor the requests of manga writers to not put their stuff up online. I find it really decent of them, which is why I miss it so much. Although, there are other manga-reading sights. Right now, my personal favorite is mangareader.net 3nodding .

Whew, thank god. You have a sense of taste. No offense to Twilight fans, but I honestly don't understand why they're so crazy about the book. Actually, half the reason why I don't like the series is because of the fans stare . But... yeah, this is what I think of Twilight:
User Image
mrgreen
Okay, maybe not that much, but the picture was funny so I just had to put it up 4laugh .

wow that made me crack up A LOT and sorry for late reply n_n;

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:28 pm
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

User Image
mrgreen

Glad to have made you smile whee ,

And it's alright. I'm used to waiting 3nodding . After rping for about a year, you find ways to do stuff while waiting for other whee .

Now then, shall we bash on Twilight more...
User Image
User Image
Or would you prefer to look at funny stuff from other sources...
User Image
mrgreen ?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:37 pm
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko
chu-and-meh
Kagetsukiko

User Image
mrgreen

Glad to have made you smile whee ,

And it's alright. I'm used to waiting 3nodding . After rping for about a year, you find ways to do stuff while waiting for other whee .

Now then, shall we bash on Twilight more...
User Image
User Image
Or would you prefer to look at funny stuff from other sources...
User Image
mrgreen ?

HA HA HA ! -catches breath- omg....awesome! i prefare the magic touch!~ [from fruits baskets]  

chu-and-meh

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items