• Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:16 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Such a gentleman. Master Splinter you raised your boys fine." She bows to the master before attacking leo again.

Leo: he chuckled and made an attempt to block her attack with one sword while parrying with the other to her legs.

The other sword actually got her leg and accidently went through making the girl scream in pain. she drops on the floor holding her leg and crying in pain.

"Ash!!!" Mikey runs over to the injured girl who was still crying in pain.

Leo: "Ash!" he said in complete shock as he dropped his swords and ran to check on her also. He was followed by Donnie and Raph.

Raph: "Geeze, Leo!" he exclaimed.

"Let me have a look at it." he said calmly as he moved past Leo and Raph so he could get a closer look.

Ash tries to talk through the pain. "i-its okay L-Leo. i-it wasnt your fault....that was a good move." she some how manage to give a smile.

Leo: "Are you sure?" he asked. He still felt really bad about what had happened.

Donnie continued to examine the wound while Raph glared at Leo some more.

Ash sat up to smack the back of Raph's head. "Thats enough Raph it wasnt his fault. i made a mistake and got hit. yes its okay."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:46 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

The other sword actually got her leg and accidently went through making the girl scream in pain. she drops on the floor holding her leg and crying in pain.

Leo: "Ash!" he said in complete shock as he dropped his swords and ran to check on her also. He was followed by Donnie and Raph.

"Let me have a look at it." he said calmly as he moved past Leo and Raph so he could get a closer look.

Ash tries to talk through the pain. "i-its okay L-Leo. i-it wasnt your fault....that was a good move." she some how manage to give a smile.

Leo: "Are you sure?" he asked. He still felt really bad about what had happened.

Ash sat up to smack the back of Raph's head. "Thats enough Raph it wasnt his fault. i made a mistake and got hit. yes its okay."

"Owww! Aight.... fine..." he grumbled.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:57 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

ash slowly gets up and wrinces in pain. "Well i guess training has to stop for today"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:11 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

ash slowly gets up and wrinces in pain. "Well i guess training has to stop for today"

"Ya think?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:27 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Ya think?" he asked.

Ash rolled her eyes before walking over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "ya i think IM done for now" Ash winks before walking to her room.

"Dude. you two need to GET TOGETHER!" Mikey teases.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:38 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Ya think?" he asked.

Ash rolled her eyes before walking over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "ya i think IM done for now" Ash winks before walking to her room.

"Dude. you two need to GET TOGETHER!" Mikey teases.

He blushed, then wrapped an arm around Mikey's neck before pulling him close and giving him a noogie.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:42 pm
Mikey laugh and grunts at the same time.

Ash smirks as he could hear the boys outside and changed to more casual clothes. she was going out but she needed someone to come with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:03 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash smirks as he could hear the boys outside and changed to more casual clothes. she was going out but she needed someone to come with.

"Ey." he said as he knocked on her door. "Wanna do somethin ta night?" he asked. He gave Mikey a look that dared him to make a smart a** remark.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:46 am
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Ey." he said as he knocked on her door. "Wanna do somethin ta night?" he asked. He gave Mikey a look that dared him to make a smart a** remark.

Ash comes out wearing tight jeans and a nice shirt. she wore her boots. she grabbed her black puffy jacket since it will be cold outside. "I was just thinking to ask one of you guys if you wanted to join me to see a movie? i heard the new one is awsome. Would you like to join me Raph?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash comes out wearing tight jeans and a nice shirt. she wore her boots. she grabbed her black puffy jacket since it will be cold outside. "I was just thinking to ask one of you guys if you wanted to join me to see a movie? i heard the new one is awsome. Would you like to join me Raph?"

"Sounds awesome." he said as he grabbed a trench coat and a hat.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:58 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

ash smiled and wraps her arm around Raph's as they walked towards the garage. "We'll be back guys~"

"Dont have too much fun~" Micky teases.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:17 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

ash smiled and wraps her arm around Raph's as they walked towards the garage. "We'll be back guys~"

"Dont have too much fun~" Micky teases.

Raph: He smiled as he led her out to his motorcycle and handed her a helmet. He ignored Mikey figuring he could smack him later when he got back.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items