Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Mikajo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:05 pm
Alyliella continued her perusal of the entrance hall of the mansion, moving forward to examine a certain item before migrating to another one and scrutinizing it as well. A playful smirk slipped onto her lips as she listened to Raph and Xena speaking. She could tell from the slight tingling sensation in the air that one was infatuated with the other, or both were in love with each other. She hoped it was the latter; it was nothing short of agonizing to be alone, and she should know. Oh, she knew oh so well that lonesome feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:22 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Bout tha same." he said nodding a little.
Xena: "Are your brothers well?"

"As well as they can be." he said nodding more.
Xena: "Thanks good." She said with a nod. "The turtles here are doing well too."

"That's great." he said smiling.
Xena: "So how long will you, Ash, and Aly will be staying?" She asked before watching Alyliella.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Thanks good." She said with a nod. "The turtles here are doing well too."

Xena: "So how long will you, Ash, and Aly will be staying?" She asked before watching Alyliella.

"We don't wanna impose, so uh.... just when ever ya ready for us ta split, we will." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Oh, however long you can tolerate me," she responded as soon as the last word was out of Xena's mouth. She pivoted to face Xena. "Actually, as long as you want me here, and then, as soon as you say the word, poof! I'll disappear, be no bother." Alyliella gazed down at the device strapped to her wrist, pushing a few buttons in quick succession. "Actually, perhaps a shorter visit might be more beneficial. When I say that, I mean I have other places to go, to see, to visit, to observe...." she trailed off, thinking seriously for a moment before whipping back around to continue examining the piece of art on the wall.  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:42 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"We don't wanna impose, so uh.... just when ever ya ready for us ta split, we will." he said.
Xena: "I rather you leave when your time is up." She said before looking over to Aly. "Find anything interesting?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I rather you leave when your time is up." She said before looking over to Aly. "Find anything interesting?"

"Everything is interesting!" Aly bursted out, grinning from ear to ear as she moved away from the wall and moved closer to Xena. "Everything has a story, a feeling, a thought, a heart and it just takes a moment, a second of fancy or concentration, to see it." She paused, taking in Xena's features. "Oh, sorry about that - I go off on tangents and long-winded explanations a lot. You'll have to forgive me of that quirk."  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He nodded as he watched her. Sometimes Xena seemed to be just brushing him off, which was fine to him. At least that's what he kept telling himself. He shook his head as he watched her. He figured she'd want to talk to Aly, so he leaned against the wall and started singing low to himself as he waited and watched her.

"You don't know me, baby, but I've seen you around.
It might be kind of crazy, but I'm just new in town.
And now I wonder what you'd think if I said, hey look
I'd like to get your number and a link to your Facebook.
Now if I tell you what a nice guy's supposed to
Would that compel you not to scream when I approach you?
You'll have to promise me you'll take this news calmly,
But honestly, I'm sort of a zombie.

I knew you'd be surprised. You can bet that I
May not be alive, but I sure as hell ain't dead inside.
What's with the shotty? I ain't wishing you harm.
You see, I'd try to hold your hand but I'm missing an arm.
Brains are all I've eaten all week it's true,
But if my heart were still beating, it would beat for you.
So let me take you to Wendy's. You deserve it.
Yeah, I'm a zombie, baby. Ain't nobody perfect.

I'll chase you through the yard and all through the house into the dark.
I wanna steal your heart and eat your brains.
I've never been so true, but if my heart were still beating, it would beat for you.

Baby, sometimes I bite, and you can bet
That I've got an appetite for human flesh.
I'll always be near though. You'll have to accept that
When I nibble on your earlobe you might get infected.
Cause I fell in love with you and I'm
Undead but you make me feel alive.
And when I chase you through the graveyard
It feels like foreplay.

If I'm lying I'm dying, and I speak truly
When I say I love your mind. I'll take brains over beauty.
We'll be the undead Dagwood and Blondie
When I teach you how to zombie, teach you, teach you how to zombie.
And everybody will love you, and you can sing along
to this post-apocalyptic, postmortem love song.
So give me a chance,girl. You know I'll be worth it.
Yeah, I'm a zombie, baby. Ain't nobody perfect.

I've never been so true, but if my heart were still beating, it would beat for you.

Brains. Brains. Brains. Brains.
Brains. Brains.

I wanna steal your heart and eat your brains."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:02 pm
Mikajo

"Everything is interesting!" Aly bursted out, grinning from ear to ear as she moved away from the wall and moved closer to Xena. "Everything has a story, a feeling, a thought, a heart and it just takes a moment, a second of fancy or concentration, to see it." She paused, taking in Xena's features. "Oh, sorry about that - I go off on tangents and long-winded explanations a lot. You'll have to forgive me of that quirk."
Xena: She shakes her head a bit. "It's no problem at all." She said, her ears twitching from hearing Raph sing.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Xena: She shakes her head a bit. "It's no problem at all." She said, her ears twitching from hearing Raph sing.

Alyliella watched Xena carefully for a second as though studying her before closing her eyes, her large grin softening to a soft smile. "Go on," she urged quietly. "You're the reason he's here. It would not do well to keep a gentleman - even one of his caliber - waiting alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

He saw her ears twitch and quickly stopped since he remembered how good her hearing was.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:11 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Alyliella watched Xena carefully for a second as though studying her before closing her eyes, her large grin softening to a soft smile. "Go on," she urged quietly. "You're the reason he's here. It would not do well to keep a gentleman - even one of his caliber - waiting alone."
Xena: "I also don't want you or Ash to feel left out." She said before looking at Raph. "Didn't think you like to sing in front of everybody."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Xena: "I also don't want you or Ash to feel left out." She said before looking at Raph. "Didn't think you like to sing in front of everybody."

"Well I was mumblin it really. You just got big ears." he said teasingly.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:29 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Xena: "Or maybe you just have a big beak." She said with a slight smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Really now?" he asked with a chuckle. "What if I used this big beak a mine ta kiss ya?" he asked with a sly smirk.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:47 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Really now?" he asked with a chuckle. "What if I used this big beak a mine ta kiss ya?" he asked with a sly smirk.
Xena: "Then you're asking for your spirit to be fed upon." She said.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff