Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] When Your Gone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:22 pm
"Just somewhere thats home...I guess back to your house if thats where i'm staying."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:26 am
Ryan nodded in understanding, hoping that the person was gone from his house by now. "We'll get you some clothes and everything else tomorrow." he said lightly as he continued to eat, not sure what else to keep the conversation going.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:00 pm
"That sounds good. Thank you Ryan." Aiden said smiling softly. He finished eating quickly feeling better about everything. "SO do you live by yourself?" he questioned  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:30 am
"No problem." he said smiling as he too finished eating. "Yea, I live alone." he said grinning.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:55 pm
Aiden smiled hearing his best friend say that he lived alone. That meant he would have the other all to himself. "Except now you have me." Aiden laughed smiling brightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:28 am
Ryan looked at Aidan arching an eyebrow. "And whats that supposed to mean? I much rather live with you than someone else." he said as he stood up to go pay for the food only to hear Mama say it was on the house.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:25 pm
"Well i'm glad to hear that." Aiden said laughing more. He truely was glad to hear that the man would rather live with him. "You should have seen that coming. Thank you Mama!" Aiden called back to the woman.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:15 am
"Yea I guess I should have. Well shall we go home then?" he asked as he started to walk out the door and to his car.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:12 am
"Yes lets I can't wait to see your house." Aiden said smiling. He was excited as they walked out to the car.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:27 pm
XxVanity_KidxX

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:37 pm
Ryan smiled, glad that Aidan was happy about something even if that something was his house. Walking to the car he got in starting it up. Once Aidan was in, he drove to the opposite side of town from where they used to live. Pulling up in the condo parking lot he wondered if the woman he brought home was gone, and he only hoped she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 am
Aiden hummed amused as they drove to Ryan's house. Pulling up to the Condo he was amazed and knew his friend was more than just a small time actor. He entered the house with Ryan and frowned seeing the female shoes at the entrance. "I thought you said you lived alone."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:48 am
"I do, my coworkers come over sometimes." he said frowning as well seeing that she obviously hasn't left. "You can wait in the living room while I talk to her alright." he said as he left seeing her exactly where he left her in his room. The ironic thing was the woman was Ryan's ex-girlfriend from high school but they separated quickly when Aidan disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:08 pm
Aiden frowned at the shoes and Ryan telling him to wait in the living room. Aiden didn't know what he was going to talk to the woman about but he had a few guesses and that riled the boy. He didn't like the fact that there was someone else there that could distract Ryan. He moved to the living room none the less not knowing what else to do. Once he heard Ryan move he slipped back around the corner wanting to see this girl that had been over before he had gotten here.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:13 pm
After several times trying to explain the situation to her, and failing miserably, the woman stormed out of his room screaming, well basically throwing the typical woman tantrum that fell when the man cheated. Truthfully there was nothing going on, it was fling nothing more and nothing else so Ryan didn't understand the tantrum she threw. He didn't mind, he was used to her mood swings because of the time the two dated.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff