Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
What ska song couldn't you life without? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valin_FireFang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:22 am
my evil plan, pre exgirlfriend, kamakazie, every new day, and every other possible FIF song as well as a lot of MMBT  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:47 am
"Movin' On Up" by The Pietasters

"Walkin' down the streets, watchin' car lights pass. I wish I got the number of that girl in class."-Story of my life...
"Cool malt liquor is the fuel of life, drows the sorrow, pain, and strife." - I couldn't agree more with that lyric....  

Dimitry Ivanovich

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:59 pm
Dimitry Ivanovich
"Movin' On Up" by The Pietasters

"Walkin' down the streets, watchin' car lights pass. I wish I got the number of that girl in class."-Story of my life...
"Cool malt liquor is the fuel of life, drows the sorrow, pain, and strife." - I couldn't agree more with that lyric....

Hell yeah bro, hell yeah  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:52 pm
My favorit song is Calafornia Sun-by Rancid
and The since of selling yourself short-by Less than jake  

Gc PunkRocker

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:15 am
Gc PunkRocker
My favorit song is Calafornia Sun-by Rancid
and The since of selling yourself short-by Less than jake

Not bad.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:03 am
Everything by the Aquabats
Sound System-Operation Ivy  

NotTooShabby

Instrumental

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:52 am
hey ska-the suicide machines 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:44 pm
Instrumental
hey ska-the suicide machines 3nodding
ahh the suicide machines. Good sh*t.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

ll llchas_smashll ll

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:41 am
theres too many to name..but here's a short list

desmond dekker- israelites
Symarip - Skinhead Moonstomp
the specials- rat race
the selecter- missing words
the selecter- three minute hero
madness- one step beyond
madness- night boat to cairo
splitters- reject the guilt

that'll do for now....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:01 pm
ll llchas_smashll ll

the specials- rat race
madness- one step beyond

that'll do for now....

So awesome!  

King Of The Ska
Captain

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:46 pm
everything by the aquabats- because if everyone listened to the aquabats the world would be a happier place
the impression that i get by tmmb- because it gives me something to request at parties involving a dj or a school dance
better time, better place by streetlight manifesto- just such a good song
dateless losers by rbf- it just explains everything perfctly for an unpopular rudie/punk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:21 am
ll llchas_smashll ll

the specials- rat race
madness- one step beyond

that'll do for now....

Wow, two tone! Im agreing with pretty much al of that, especially The Selecter and Skinhead Moonstomp, there was something about dancing to that song with a whole load of 30/ 40 year olds that made it one of the best memories ever!

At the moment Im loving Reel Big Fish: Take on Me, its so funny, although i have heard a better version by another band, now i just need to know their name...  

boy_no_13

ll llchas_smashll ll

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:53 am
Quote:
Wow, two tone! Im agreing with pretty much al of that, especially The Selecter and Skinhead Moonstomp, there was something about dancing to that song with a whole load of 30/ 40 year olds that made it one of the best memories ever!

At the moment Im loving Reel Big Fish: Take on Me, its so funny, although i have heard a better version by another band, now i just need to know their name...

hehe, 30/40 year olds are always fun to dance with. They were when i went to see the selecter anyways.

skinhead moonstomp! I want all you skinheads to get up on your feet Put your braces together and your boots on your feet, and give me some of that olllllld moonstomping- bloody brilliant song!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:40 am
ll llchas_smashll ll
Quote:

hehe, 30/40 year olds are always fun to dance with. They were when i went to see the selecter anyways.

skinhead moonstomp! I want all you skinheads to get up on your feet Put your braces together and your boots on your feet, and give me some of that olllllld moonstomping- bloody brilliant song!

You went to see The Selector?! *cries with jealousy* cry  

boy_no_13

ll llchas_smashll ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:57 am
yep, i went to see the selecter on the 25th november, it was completely awesome! i met her at the end of the gig, she signed the poster thingy that id stolen off the wall and called me a sweetheart, lol. the whole band were dead friendly.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff