Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikajo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra quirked an eyebrow upward. "I hope you're going to explain what "kitsune abilities" means."
"A fox is known for their trickery. So basically most of my abilities involve trickery." He said. "Creating illusions to the point where it's difficult to tell if it's indeed an illusion. Shapeshifting, possession, manifesting in dreams...Even create fire."

"And you say my name is interesting." Syra chuckled, turning to face the direction she had been heading in earlier before the attack of the Small Ones. "I bet your abilities will come in handy later on against the zombies. I'm more of a liability at the moment, weaponless. However, Amity Park isn't that far away, if my memory serves me correctly." Syra began to walk down the street. "It's about a ten-minute walk from here."
"First we can find you a weapon you can use." He said as he starts to follow. "I just hope that this place is the only one filled with zombies. Otherwise, it would seem as though we've just walked into a zombie armageddon."

"I doubt it," Syra promptly responded. "The way the city looks, we should expect zombies to come from anywhere at anytime." Her fingers flexed as she turned them into fists then unclenched them. "The sooner I find a weapon, the better."
"Hmm..." He takes a moment to think. "If this place is indeed New York, then it's a possibly we can find help afterall. That is if they exist in this world as well."

"They? Who?" Syra turned to look at Carbuncle. "You're gonna have to be more specific."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:43 pm
Mikajo

"They? Who?" Syra turned to look at Carbuncle. "You're gonna have to be more specific."
"In my home dimension, I have met mutant turtles who have came from a place called New York." He said before looking around at the city. "If they do exist here as well, then I'm certain that they might be able to help us."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Mikajo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"In my home dimension, I have met mutant turtles who have came from a place called New York." He said before looking around at the city. "If they do exist here as well, then I'm certain that they might be able to help us."

"Mutant turtles?" Syra shook her head. "You're telling me there's mutant turtles living in a city? And everyone's okay with that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:52 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Mutant turtles?" Syra shook her head. "You're telling me there's mutant turtles living in a city? And everyone's okay with that?"
"I can't say for certain. Humans have the tendency to fear things they don't understand." He said before looking around to find a manhole. "If I recall, they've once lived in the sewers."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"I can't say for certain. Humans have the tendency to fear things they don't understand." He said before looking around to find a manhole. "If I recall, they've once lived in the sewers."

"So you're basically saying I'm unique for a human? .... If I'm even that." Syra's brow furrowed in contemplation before looking sharply at Elric. "Are you suggesting we go down in the sewers to find these turtles? Are they even going to help us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:05 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"So you're basically saying I'm unique for a human? .... If I'm even that." Syra's brow furrowed in contemplation before looking sharply at Elric. "Are you suggesting we go down in the sewers to find these turtles? Are they even going to help us?"
"I don't want to make any assumptions that you are human or not." He said before walking over to a nearby manhole. "If their personality is the same, then I'm certain they will."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"I don't want to make any assumptions that you are human or not." He said before walking over to a nearby manhole. "If their personality is the same, then I'm certain they will."

Syra ignored his first comment and followed him over to the manhole, squatting. Once he pried open the manhole, she took one look down and pointedly looked at him. "You can go first."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:26 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra ignored his first comment and followed him over to the manhole, squatting. Once he pried open the manhole, she took one look down and pointedly looked at him. "You can go first."
Giving a nod, he starts to climb down the ladder to get into the sewers.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra waited a moment, watching him disappear from view into the semi-darkness of the sewer. She sighed, hanging her head - sewers weren't the best place to be in when you thought about the smell and dirtiness of it all. Once she was sure Elric was far enough down, Syra began her own descent down the ladder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:24 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra waited a moment, watching him disappear from view into the semi-darkness of the sewer. She sighed, hanging her head - sewers weren't the best place to be in when you thought about the smell and dirtiness of it all. Once she was sure Elric was far enough down, Syra began her own descent down the ladder.
Once he was in the sewers, he takes a moment to look around as he waited for Syra.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Once he was in the sewers, he takes a moment to look around as he waited for Syra.

A soft splash of sewer water announced Syra's arrival. She made a slight noise to show her discomfort to her environment before beginning to look around as well. "Where to now?" She half-whispered, for fear of something else lurking in the sewer tunnels.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:42 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

A soft splash of sewer water announced Syra's arrival. She made a slight noise to show her discomfort to her environment before beginning to look around as well. "Where to now?" She half-whispered, for fear of something else lurking in the sewer tunnels.
"If I recall right, the turtles have a lair somewhere in the sewers." He said then starts to walk.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"If I recall right, the turtles have a lair somewhere in the sewers." He said then starts to walk.

Syra follows closely behind him, trying to listen carefully for any alert to something getting ready to attack them. Thankfully for her, so far they traveled in silence.

((((Quick question: Are we going to control the Turtles at all in this RP or are we going to have the others who already control them to come into the thread (granted that we find the Turtles at all)?))))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:56 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra follows closely behind him, trying to listen carefully for any alert to something getting ready to attack them. Thankfully for her, so far they traveled in silence.

((((Quick question: Are we going to control the Turtles at all in this RP or are we going to have the others who already control them to come into the thread (granted that we find the Turtles at all)?))))

((I'm here. As for other turtles I think Cyborg plays Mikey, I usually used Donnie and Raph, and I guess that leaves Leo open unless ya;ll want me to play them too. *Was just waiting for ya'll to hit the sewers.* ))  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:56 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

((Raye's the one who RPs the turtles so I think we can wait for her to make her post. 3nodding ))  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff