Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
MUGGLE STUDIES {{Closed thanks for partaking!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:09 pm
It took a week but I am better class will resume.

New lesson Up

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:37 am
At the end of the class, Chuchube held back and waited for the students to file out. She walks up to the professor.
"Umm, Madame Millecent. I'm sorry I'm so late but I'd lie to buy a book."
Holds out a Galleon.

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image "Here you are my dear." Madame Millecent hands over a copy of the text to Chuchube, and takes the Galleon. "now you may recieve credit for lesson 2, and the quiz"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:27 pm
um professor when is lesson 3 due?  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:45 am
Professor, could you please update the emoticons for homework completed? It shows that I only have Lesson 1 done nut I know I did 2,3 and the quiz.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image

Lana put down her quill and said 'I think i would like to try a computer some day.'  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:58 pm
um professor i just thought of something should the department for regulation and control of muggle devices be allowed to alter the muggle devices for wizard and witches to use for example could they take a electrical device and power it with magic instead of eletricity ? and if so could we then advance in technology like the muggles do so we dont have to be left behind in the advancement of society?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image "James, that is a great idea, Iam just not sure that the wizarding world as a whole would want to be as reliant on devices like the muggle world" Said Madame Millecent, "although I would not mind to be able to use the technology that the muggle world can, I feel it is a lot nicer to do things by hand," she finished.  

Oshenukhar

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 pm
"its nice to do things by hand but there will be some devices that would be nice to have working around the wizarding world for instance an ipod sure i may be able to attempt to play some of the songs from the muggle world or from the magical world but that doesnt mean i should what if i have other things i need to do besides attempt to play the music in the device? or what if i need my hands ? i cant be casting defesive spells to the music if i dont have a working ipod cause the act of playing the music takes more than one person and takes up both hands not to mention i dont think i could make the same quality that the orignal artist made  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:36 pm
... there is no lesson 3 on previous asignments
also my out box says you havent even looked at my lesson 3 that i sent in stare

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:38 pm
... where is the essay and final exam? theres only 4 days left of classes and i see none of this i see a lesson 4 though stare stare stare  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:49 pm
All assignments sent to me have been checked graded and final scores submitted. there were 4 lessons total one quiz the first three lessons were normal the last one the fourth was the final I dropped the essay lesson because I was not here as much I do apologize if the third lesson was not in the previous lessons post. Next term i will do better I promise, this term just was not good for me.  

Oshenukhar

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces