Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Diner ( sassie and Queenie ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:58 pm
Amelia smiled and quickly answered the question, " I've known for awhile the place is going under. I do my best to keep it afloat. Is that what you wanted to hear Mister big shot advertising guy? "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:50 pm
Nathaniel raised an eyebrow. A small smile tugged on his lips, thinking how this woman interested him greatly. He then stood up, a smirk on his face. That was all he needed to know. "Here." Nat placed a twenty dollar bill on the table. As he exited, he said, "Keep the change."  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:56 pm
Amelia smiled, " Thank you Sir. Come back anytime. " She paid for the order and kept her tip out of it. She cleaned up the dinner and f or the first time when it died down she for the night. She looked into the town hoping to find the strange gentleman out and about.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:48 pm
Once Nathaniel left the diner, he then went to the mall and began to call his boss to tell him about the lone waitress who seemed to care about the diner and how she tries to keep it afloat.

"Well, all women have a weakness. They're all the same. Trick her into leaving the diner." His boss cackled as he said so.

Nat raised an eyebrow. He could definitely do that. It would prove to be a challenge; he found all the women back at the city definitely boring. "Will do." He then hung up and walked out to the town to explore for himself.

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:48 pm
Amelia sat under her favorite tree in the entire town. She watched everyone as they passed. A few stopped to idly chitchat but quickly went on their way. She sat underneath the tree for the better part of the day and finally got up when the sun tried to sink. She got up and brushed herself off and wanted to the movie theater. She didn't often treat herself but she found she wanted to see a movie tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 pm
Nathaniel then crossed the park and heard that there was a movie that he wanted to watch. Once he made his way to the movie theater, he found the waitress. An eyebrow arched up and then he then caught her attention by saying hi. "It's a surprise to see you here. I don't think I introduced myself correctly. I'm Nathaniel. Call me Nat."  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:51 pm
Amelia smiled a little, " Yeah one of my few guilty pleasures I allow myself. We could go see a movie together? " She looked at Nat and waited on him to answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:03 pm
Nathanile smiled. "Sure." He then looked at the movie listings and then asked, "What movie do you want to see?"  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:14 am
Amelia looked over the titles, " How about that one? " It was some comedy with Adam Sandler in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:33 pm
"Good choice. I've been meaning to watch that movie." Nathaniel flashed her a smile as he bought two tickets for the both of them. "It's on me."  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:24 pm
Amelia blushed as he handed her the ticket. She didn't quite feel right letting him buy the ticket, " Well how about you let me buy the snacks and cokes? " She smiled at him hoping that he would at least her get the snacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:42 pm
Nathaniel smiled. "Sure." He then went to where Amelia then went, wanting to help carry some of the food.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:44 pm
Amelia smiled as she bought the snacks. She let Nat lead her to where the movie was. She found a seat middle of the theater. She wondered what was going through his head. " So um is this a date? "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:03 pm
Nathaniel looked into her eyes, smiling. "If you say so." He then placed an arm around Amelia's shoulders casually.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 am
Amelia blushed as his arm moved around her. She hadn't had any contact with a man unless you couldn't her father which she didn't. She calmly munched on her popcorn and took a sip of her sprite.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff