Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Falsely Accused Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:56 pm
Alistair became serious. "Peronell I did not call you hear so you can flirt with me. I called you hear because I know of your distain for Lady Regina's aunt. Now will you or will you not help us?"

Peronell thought for a moment. Alistair did make a valid point. As much as she would like to stand here and make the angel blush until he subbmitted to her will, she would rather see that pretender off the Xenon throne. "Very well Alistair I will help you. But it will cost you something of value."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:49 pm
'Your love life's fine, Gigi.' A voice chimed in Regina's head. She was tensed; now she began to relax for she didn't know that the elven queen despised her aunt.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:18 pm
Alistair sighed, but gave in. "Very well Peronell, what is it you want?"

Peronell smiled as she ran a hand through Alistair's wing. "I want a single feather from your beautiful wing Alistair."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:30 am
'Wait, why would she want a feather from his wing?' Regina thought, and seeing that she didn't have the answer, she decided to ask. "Why do you need it?"  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:07 am
Peronell looked at the young princess and smile. "You would not understand the bond Alistair and I share. Well now do we have a deal? Peronell again ran her hand through Alistair's wing.

Alistair shivered when he felt the elf's hand run through the feather's on his wing. "Considder your self lucky that I am attracted to you Peronell."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Regina huffed. 'What does she mean by me not understanding the bond that they share?' She thought, her hands still in fists. Gina then crossed her arms and pouted. She admitted to herself, she was a bit jealous.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:23 pm
Peronell smiled at Alistair. A smile he knew all to well, it meant that whatever she wanted she could not do no matter the cost. "Thank you Alistair, but I simply can not take even a single feather from your wing. I was merley testing the young princess to see how devoted she is to you. From the way she is shaking, I can tell that she wants to hurt me right now. Still you have no need to worry young one. I have no plans on stealing your beloved angel from you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:28 pm
"You... you were what?" Regina sputtered, a slight pink blush rising in her cheeks. She didn't like it when she was being tricked, or tested. Gina tended to take things a little bit too seriously.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:38 pm
Peronell walked over to the young princess, and placed her hand on the girl's shoulder. "I appologize for that, but I had to test you to see if you were worthy of loving Alistair. But know this, I love Alistair more than you could possibly imagine. There is no way you could possibly comprehend how he means to me. If I find out that you hurt him in any way, you do not want to know what will happen."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:02 pm
Regina bit her lip. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt him!" She exclaimed, a saddened look on her face. 'Why would I?' Gina thought, looking into the elven queen's eyes and suddenly wanted to know how and when Peronell began to love Alistair.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:07 am
"Peronell, if you are done admitting your eternal love to me, I suggest that we move away from this place. I do not doubt that some one would have heard the explosion, or may have seen it, and warned a soldier loyal to Regina's aunt."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:28 pm
Regina then moved closer to Alistair, clutching onto his arm, suddenly fearing for her life. Her aunt probably knew about her 'timely death', but then she knew her aunt better than that. "Where do we have to go?" Gina asked.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:50 pm
"Follow me lady Regina. I prepared a place for this occasion a long time ago."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:01 pm
Regina then followed Alistair, biting her lip as her sensed heightened. Whenever she was quietly panicking, her senses would be on overdrive, so she would react to every sound and every movement that she saw.  

0_QueenLuna_0

4,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zion Heios nebradia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:08 pm
Alistair stopped, turned around and picked Regina up, then placed her on his back. "Forgive me Regina." Alistair then picked up Peronell bridal style. He then unfurled his wing and took to the sky.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff